[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is BotW one of the most embarrassing flops in all of gaming?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1496838382192.jpg (330KB, 1462x780px) Image search: [Google]
1496838382192.jpg
330KB, 1462x780px
Is BotW one of the most embarrassing flops in all of gaming?

>widely revered IP 30 years strong barely outsold a literally who IP

Also pasted this from the last thread because I know Nintirgins will not be able to argue with it.
>Yeah, of course Zelda was better. It's a fucking flagship title from fucking Nintendo. My fucking grandma still calls all console "the Nintendo." Acting like you're fucking proud that a game of such pedigree is better than a new IP from a shit studio just shows how fucking insecure you Nintendo fanboys are. The fact that Horizon was even on par with Zelda for a time should be fucking embarrassing for Nintendo. The fact that they fucked up a whole generation so bad that they had to release Zelda as a lunch title and refuse to release sales info for the WiiU version is fucking embarrassing for Nintendo. In the end, it's not "Horizon is as good as Zelda," it's "Zelda has fallen as low as Horizon."
>>
>>379688673
>>
>>379688673

Holy shit talk about projection. Somebody got raped by an NES controller as a child.
>>
You got told being a retard literally minutes ago and now you just repost the same image in a new thread?

Stop embarrassing yourself on the internet boy.
>>
File: HEIL JIM.jpg (49KB, 800x404px) Image search: [Google]
HEIL JIM.jpg
49KB, 800x404px
>>379688673
Jim Sterling was right.
Admit it, /v/.

He is 100% /ourguy/.
>>
How many copies did they sell on Wii U?
>>
>>379689228
a literally cuck
>>
>>379688673
>barely outsold
http://gamingbolt.com/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-sales-hit-3-84-million-units-worldwide-pokemon-sunmoon-at-15-44-million

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>379688673
>on par
No? Your entire argument is void because it was never on par, it already outsold horizon RIGHT now back in April

What are you smoking sonybro
>>
>>379688673
The argument of these threads/posts is always that Horizon outsold Zelda, which is false, and then when people point out that their info is wrong they move onto the argument that it's a new IP and there's nothing else to buy but Zelda. Always moving goalposts. Yeah, it's Zelda, but it's also on only 1/4th the number of console units. Zelda already outsold it in its first month and will continue selling well throughout the Switch's life.
>>
>>379690028
My favorite thing about the Switch is that each time a game sells well, some fags will yell "CAUSE THERES NOTHING ELSE TO PLAY"

How many games do you need before retards stop posting this?
>>
>>379690210
More than 1.
And it doesn't even have 1 yet.
>>
Instigating flamewars
>>
>>379688673
Why do you keep making this thread?
>>
>>379690357
just report and move on
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.