[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hear the Japanese video game industry is dwindling? Is that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: toobie.jpg (72KB, 798x1239px) Image search: [Google]
toobie.jpg
72KB, 798x1239px
I hear the Japanese video game industry is dwindling? Is that true and if so, how can it be fixed?
>>
It isn't, quality > quantity
>>
No it's rising. By the way video game industry is my nickname for my dick
>>
>>379688021
Maybe if they stopped making dumb fucking moeshit loli dating games
>>
>>379688021
The Japanese market itself is dwindling. Developers are forced to pander to Western markets too or downsize.
>>
>>379688021
Make the cost of living cheaper. Make gaming cheaper. Make games for more than otakus.
>>
The industry isn't dwindling but the quality of video games in general are. There have been no innovations in the past 10 years except pointless gimmicks like stereoscopic 3D and motion controls. And modern video games are all the same, if you've played one game in a genre then you've played them all. The Japanese industry in particular just relies on blatant fanservice with no other merits while the West relies on expensive marketing campaigns that trick consumers into think that buying their game is the "in thing" to do.
>>
>>379688285
>Developers are forced to pander to my dick
>>
>>379688213
There goes their industry.
>>
>>379688213
They can't, they literally can't stop.
They have HORDES of weaboos waiting for the new release of Neptunia/Atelier shit every 6 months; Those companies live on the fact they know they can make anything with, as you said: "dumb fucking moeshit loli dating" and get away with it as long as it has the specific anime girls their public want thanks to the little to no effort/investment when they make those games, anything other than that could potentially make their weaboos waste their money on some other waifu dating game.
>>
>>379688021
Is burying your face in that as the equivalent of meeting God?
>>
>>379690732
Don't blaspheme.
>>
>>379690521
>Japanese people are weeaboos
Why does reddit come here. No one wants you here. All you do is shit up the place.
>>
>>379688285
>pander western markets

When did that happen?
>>
>>379690521
Latest Atelier bombed hard
>>
Buttjob from 2B before you stick it in her ass
>>
>>379688108
haha your peanus weanus is rising haha :D!
>>
It has been dwindling since the start of the PS2 era,too bad the other industries aren't worth shit.
>>
>>379688021
(You)
>>
>>379688021
>LEOL epeg 2bahs ASS
>FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.