/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody having a hard time feeling hyped for Sonic Mania? If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 601388530.jpg (26KB, 269x472px) Image search: [Google]
601388530.jpg
26KB, 269x472px
Anybody having a hard time feeling hyped for Sonic Mania?

If this were 15 years ago, I'd be excited as Hell for this game. But I feel like Sonic has let me down too many times that I've become numb to the brand. Despite it's 16-bit presentation, I can't help shake the feeling that the game is going to disappoint in some way.
>>
>>379681751

Yep.
>>
>>379681751
uh huh
>>
>>379681751
If this game disappoints you, it's only because Sonic has sucked ass all along.

Keep holding right, friend.
>>
>>379681751
who,ms this ?

I like shy, pure womens
>>
>>379681751
Why are people saving so many pictures of this guy?
>>
Just post her deviantart and be done with it
>>
>>379681904

The Sonic Advance and Sonic Rush games are the ones where you hold right to win.

The 3D Sonic games are the ones where you hold up to win.
>>
>>379681751
im hyped

I was one who liked sonic 06 and the ones like secret rings

Just me though probably
>>
>>379682386
Well if you like everything that happens to have the Sonic brand name attached to it regardless of it's dubious quality, I imagine you would.
>>
File: 1430802389998s.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1430802389998s.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
>>379682386
>>
File: 1464768992889.png (5KB, 560x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464768992889.png
5KB, 560x480px
>>379681751
I couldn't really care about the past games being shit to let it effect me at all, ignoring the rest of the series the game alone looks fun and that's the important part. It helps that the team is nearly completely different to boot, so it really won't have a lot of the same shortcomings the others one have anyways.
>>
Iizuka didn't have anything to do with it. So at least it has a chance to be good.
>>
>>379684159
he didn't have anything to do with Sonic Chronicles and look how that turned out.
>>
>>379681751
It happens every generation. There is one shitty Sonic game and then there is classic reboots that go back to the classics and make everyone believe in them again.

Sonic Boom may have been absolutely terrible but I would also argue compared to Sonic 06 it was not unplayable just uninspired. Do not forget you had Sonic Generations, Sonic Colors and a few others that were really good. Mania is not going to be that much different it will definitely go back to the classic feel.
>>
I trust Christian Whitehead.
>>
>>379681751
i was, then they choose chemical plant again
>>
I am actually pretty hyped for Mania. Mostly because everything I have seen so far looks great and I trust Christian Whitehead and his team to make a far better sonic game then modern Sonic Team. I am a little disappointed it has remix stages as well from other games, but eh. For $20 bucks, I am picking it up day 1.

Sonic Forces looks like garbage so far though, and I suspect that will fall under the "shitty sonic game" category. It reminds me a bit too much of Lost World, and that worries me greatly.
>>
>>379686747
At least there's a chance they'll get it right this time after the abomination that was Sonic Generations.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.