[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you noticed that every time he creates a piece of shit,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: Kojima.jpg (91KB, 684x608px) Image search: [Google]
Kojima.jpg
91KB, 684x608px
There is always someone who is "truly" at fault and interrupted Kojima's genius vision. hilarious
>>
So what will you say if DS is good?
>>
He's a fucking hack, anyone who's sane knows this.
>>
Which pieces of shit did he make?
>>
>>379678216
Why do you think he left Konami, retard?
>>
>>379678216
>Have you noticed that every time OP posts a piece of shit, he's a "fucking faggot"?
I have noticed that actually.
>>
>>379678216
Yes, I have noticed this for a while now.
>>
>>379678661
Because he would have been fired if he didn't leave because he's an egotistical moron. If you combined George Lucas and Uwe Boll and told them to make videogames you'd get Hideo Kojima.
>>
File: hideo.jpg (16KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
hideo.jpg
16KB, 220x220px
>>379678216
Kojima gets all of the credit when in actuality it was Hideo who made the best parts of the series what they were. Fucking Kojima is a massive hack and I am glad he got fucking fired from Konami so Hideo can make us some good games again.
>>
>>379678216
He hasn't made a bad game tho
>>
The propaganda surrounding the first iteration of metal gear rising pissed me off, yes. He threw his younger team under the bus and deprived them of the chance to do something creative.
>>
So he's Obsidian?
>>
>>379678216
The design of MGS4 was his fault. The cutscene to gameplay ratio was off because of him.
>>
>>379678216
>every time he creates a piece of shit

>it's another /v/ calls games either shit or amazing episode, but nothing in between
>it's a rerun

You really sound like you are bamboozled, OP. Maybe stop playing his games if they're so bad?
>>
When was it "not his fault" besides MGSV? MGS4 was shit and that was his fault.
>>
>>379678523
Peace Walker, V
>>
File: 1489550195026.jpg (72KB, 588x389px) Image search: [Google]
1489550195026.jpg
72KB, 588x389px
hideo plz come back
>>
>>379680717
but kojima is the one who left?
>>
File: 1442672004841.gif (186KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
1442672004841.gif
186KB, 678x422px
>>379678216
>tfw you enjoyed the fuck out of every Kojima game so far despite recognizing it's flaws.
None of his games are perfect, but none are bad neither.
>>
>>379680656
Both better than MGS4 and neither is a piece of shit.
>>
>>379678523 A Blade Runner ripoff, Escape from New York ripoff, and I'm sure ZotE is a ripoff of an anime somewhere.
>>
>>379678216
considering he had absolute creative freedom with Snatcher and Psychonauts, both of which were masterpieces, its not without cause
>>
>>379678216
Have you ever noticed whenever they make a good game with his name on it, someone else did the work and he took all the credit?
>>
>>379680926
>better than MGS4 and neither is a piece of shit.
MGS4 had and still has the best gameplay, dumb nigger
>>
He needs to make stand-alone detective stuff again, in the same vein of Policenauts and Snatcher.
>>
Hes like the Lebron James of video games
>>
>>379681052
>dumb nigger
>I can't formulate an argument without insulting other people
Fuck you.

>best gameplay
Yeah, I really enjoyed all 2 hours of it! Also the mechanics are worse, much worse than in V and it really shows during the Raging Raven boss fight.
>>
File: Kojima_tweet3.jpg (55KB, 938x417px) Image search: [Google]
Kojima_tweet3.jpg
55KB, 938x417px
it's amazing how many people are too dumb to realize I'm a genius
>>
>>379680717
Hideo is still here. Not sure why Kojima is MIA though.
>>
>>379681052
>bosses are trash
>level design takes a massive nosedive
>warzone stealth is a half-realized concept
>there's barely even any game to play
>drebin point system

no

Before you greentext me, V is shit too, far worse than 4, and in some of the same ways.
>>
I saw Hideo Kojima at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>379680940
He barely touched zote, people need to stop acting like he did it all when he wasn't a director for either.
>>
>>379682375
>far worse than 4
4 stops being a Metal Gear game 2/5ths in and becomes a Metal Gear Fanservice and Cutscene Simulator. V is much, much better than 4.
>>
>>379678216
I've yet to see one AAA game designer who isn't revealed as a hack when not reined in by his team and is instead given more control over projects.
>>
>>379682638
Kamiya
>>
>>379680656
Peace Walker is a fucking wicked co-op game, and I don't mean that in the same bullshit "haha fun with friends" cop-out people use for garbage like Borderlands, I mean that in the "game has so many co-op oriented mechanics and features that you're only getting half the experience if you try to play it as a single player game" way.
>>
>>379682638
Todd Howard
>>
>>379682761
Complete hack. Platinum games are cancer for 13 year olds.
>>
>>379680717
why do japs have such small eyes? Even other asians aren't this small
>>
>>379682638
Suda51?
>>
>>379683046
glasses, specifically for those who are near sighted, make eyes seem smaller.

I know a person who is far sighted and his eyes look huge.
>>
>>379683072
>AAA
>>
>>379678216
He earned that right when he made MGS3
>>
>>379682761
If you ever watched his Bayonetta LP you'd see how much his team helps him, even he admits he needs his team.
>>
File: pray.jpg (110KB, 756x1023px) Image search: [Google]
pray.jpg
110KB, 756x1023px
>kojima
>not a genius
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.