[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the greatest fightan game of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

Is this the greatest fightan game of all time?
>>
>>379678096
No.
>>
>>379678136

Are you sure?
>>
>>379678096

>not the gc version
>>
>>379678096
The best in the series.
>>
>>379678267

>playing any fightan game with that controller
>>
>>379678389
works with smash
>>
>>379678443

>smash

>a real fightan game
>>
I never played it, but yes. It's on par with 3rd Strike (I never played that either)
>>
>>379678358
No that goes to the original SC
>>
>>379678267
This. Link was a bad ass addition to SC. That well done model after playing OoT and Majora blew my mind. First time we got to see our boy in all his glory before Twilight Princess came along.
>>
>muh link
It's cerrtainly not.
>>
>>379678267
>not the 360 version
>>
its like the exact same game as soul calibur 1 with minor improvements
>>
Here comes that faggot with his shitty chart.
>>
Pretty good single player, GOAT cast and unlockables, GOAT mechanics and hit tracking, it's def up there
>>
>>379678620
>Soul Edge
ftfy
>>
>>379678267
spawn was fucking dope suck a dick
>>
>>379680485
This.
It was such a good game, good gameplay, good music, I loved it.
>>
If only there was a definitive SCII with all 3 console exclusive characters
>>
>>379678096
>StepG
Literally into the trash
>>
>>379680658
Is this bait?

It's free on Goypass right now.
>>
>>379678096
I think it's the best 3D fighter of all time if that's any consolation
>>
>>379678096
that's not melee
>>
GC version > Xbox version > Ps2 version
>>
>>379678620
original SC was broken trash, half the chars are tourney banned. Everything about SC2 is perfect and streamlined
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.