[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is wrong with so many gane developers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1459272234882-0.jpg (816KB, 1126x1429px) Image search: [Google]
1459272234882-0.jpg
816KB, 1126x1429px
What is wrong with so many gane developers?
>>
You expect me to read this?
>>
i'm not reading this shit nigga
>>
tl;dr: Guy spent all the money of his KS and had nothing to show for it after a year, which raised some questions. This here is him telling everyone to fuck off.
>>
>>379671531
>25

>that hairline
>>
>>379672024
HIGH TEST
>>
File: 1478547355073.gif (2MB, 400x326px) Image search: [Google]
1478547355073.gif
2MB, 400x326px
>>379671531
>releasing shit on dreamcast
I didn't know it was possible to get more hipster than just pixelshit.
>>
>>379672520
>I didn't know it was possible to get more hipster than just pixelshit.
I know of one guy who dev'ed for one of those obscure 80's consoles that nobody even remembers.
>>
>>379672024
Wait what, he's 25? The dude looks late 40's what the fuck?
>>
>>379672520
If I remember correctly, there was a kickstarter for a SNES fighting game recently as well, granted that's a few rungs lower on the pretentious ladder
>>
>>379671531
>*angrily fixes collar*
>"look here you little shit"
>>
>>379672965
Excessive drugs, tobacco and alcohol will do that to you. This guy is always juiced up.
>>
>>379672024
don't worry he bought some new hair with the money
>>
>>379671531
>too lazy to even stalk him into 2017
git gud
>>
>>379671531
Video games, like all media, creates a legion of kids that point to the thing they like to entertain themselves with and say "I wanna make DAT" Unlike everything else though, video games require rather extensive technical knowledge just to exist in a workable state, much less be actually good. So you got the same kind of manchildren who want to make the next big thing by themselves that inhabit literature and film, with the added impotency of not actually being able to make a game in the first place
>>
>>379673212
This.

>Be me
>Never drank alcohol
>Never smoked
>Eat right and practice basic hygiene
>People constantly tell me I look like i'm 16

>Am actually 25

It's amazing what happens when you live the way nature intended.
>>
>>379673724
it might help, but it could also just be genetics.
>>
nature doesn't intend anything
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.