[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this going to be the worst e3 yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: FUCK YOU IT'S E3.png (1MB, 1250x834px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU IT'S E3.png
1MB, 1250x834px
is this going to be the worst e3 yet?
>>
This is the worst thread on /v/.
>>
If I was going it would be, what with it opening it to the public so I imagine it's gonna be hell. The LACC isn't that big either.
>>
>>379669823
it just keeps getting worse
>>
>>379669823
Highly doubt it.
The most shitty of presenters are not bringing in their Memester Hosts to present the developers.
It's not going to be a good E3.
>>
>>379669823
I'm not really looking forward to anything honestly. What do they have to show? I guess Nintendo could have a few surprises up their sleeves, but they could easily just coast along, show trailers to already announced games, and only announce some shitty remasters. Microsoft is only going to be about MUH SCORPIO which no one will actually buy. Sony is in a similar situation to Nintendo, I expect they're gonna talk a lot about GoW4 and TLOU2. None of it is especially interesting. Frankly Bethesda will probably be the most interesting conference because they are most likely to announce a new big game.
>>
>>379669823
yes, just like every year
>>
File: 1466863163619.jpg (400KB, 1620x599px) Image search: [Google]
1466863163619.jpg
400KB, 1620x599px
It can't be worse than the year motion controls temporally took over the industry, right?

I anticipate endless half-measure gestures towards VR support that will end up falling flat or under delivering
>>
This year has a little potential
>Nintendo isn't going to spend all of E3 talking about ONE GAME
>Sony is teasing Japanese game announcements
>>379672097
That year was based because both Sony and Microsoft embarrassed themselves while Nintendo showed off cool looking stuff and Konami gave us the greatest E3 presentation of all time
>>
It's so bad every year that I couldn't even tell you.
>>
>>379669823
>No Death Stranding
>No KH III, FF7R

Maybe we will see something suprising like always, but I can't imagine any titles outside of Cyberpunk 2077, to be interesting what so ever
>>
no, but a vocal part of /v/ will say it is.
nothing will ever be worse than the motion gimmick bullshit the 3 console companies pushed, while the publishers were doing social crap.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.