[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BiS>DT>SSS>>>PiT>>>>>PJ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: M&L.jpg (1MB, 2400x1837px) Image search: [Google]
M&L.jpg
1MB, 2400x1837px
BiS>DT>SSS>>>PiT>>>>>PJ
>>
>>379669376
Dream Team is fantastic, it gets way too much hate for the tutorials. Really not that big of a deal
>>
>>379669376
>This will never be the artstlye for the mainline games

It's a tragedy, I tell ya.
>>
>>379669376

Put PJ above PiT it has the best gameplay in the series

BiS is overrated, Fawful is overrated, the touch screen mini games are fucking garbage with DT's gyro controls right behind it
>>
File: bowser.png (20KB, 288x236px) Image search: [Google]
bowser.png
20KB, 288x236px
>>379669579
>This game is bad because it's overrated
every time.
>>
The original is the best by far.

It actually sucks that we are likely to never see such innovation again.
>>
>>379669579
PJ is garbage
>>
>>379669376
>Gay furry
Kys
>>
>>379669376
>>379669376
>BiS
>Bowser's in Story
BIS*
It's called "Bowser's Inside Story"
>>
>>379669783

>It actually sucks that we are likely to never see such innovation again.

nobody tell him
>>
SSS > BIS = DT > PJ > PiT
>>
superstar saga is the best one and if there is at least one post below this one i am right
>>
>>379670030
>>379669783
Try playing Paper Jam and then going back to SSS, SSS controls like garbage
SSS has the coolest and most innovative story and all that shit but the games only got better in terms of controls and fighting
>>
>>379669376
SSS>PiT>BIS>>>DT>>>>>PJ
>>
SSS > DT > BIS > PIT > PJ

This is an objective list.
>>
File: [stress intensifies].png (1KB, 96x128px) Image search: [Google]
[stress intensifies].png
1KB, 96x128px
>>379669376
PiT > SSS > DT > BIS > PJ
>>
>>379669376
As much as I love the others, SSS will always be my favorite. It came at just the right time in my life that I could enjoy it's humor and gameplay. I missed that with the others and I wish I hadn't.
>>
>>379669376
Paper Jam is better than Partners in Time.
>>
>>379669673

The touch screen controls ruin it for me
>>
>>379670531
To each their own. They just never bothered me.
>>
You can't defend one and shit talk the other

You can't shit talk DT's tutorials and pretend it destroys the game while ignoring SSS's and pretend it's the best shit ever
>>
File: NqvBPFi.gif (369KB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
NqvBPFi.gif
369KB, 400x330px
>>379669376
>Fat Luigi
>Inflating Toads
>Force Feeding Bowser
>Inhaling shit

I love BiS but please Alpha Dream, stop.
>>
Release order is best order.
The 2D sections brought every game after Partners in Time down.
>>
File: 1493674658755.png (87KB, 183x334px) Image search: [Google]
1493674658755.png
87KB, 183x334px
SS is flawless
PiT is too short, linear, and empty
BIS is great but has too many annoying minigames
DT is way too fucking slow-paced
PJ is too easy, has an uninteresting world, and has too many annoying minigames

SS>BIS>DT>PiT>an asian man's public hair>PJ
>>
Only open-worldfags hate 2.
>>
>>379670172
I did. Paper Jam is a limited, slow, bloated, clunky, boring, predictable mess of a game. I know you casual faggots love to suck its dick and pretend it has good gameplay and you're free to keep doing so, but it will always be known as the worst M&L game by sensible people.
>>
>>379671000
SSS had the advantage of a colorful entourage of red and green tutorial twins throughout the game, instead of having a standardized, grating tutorial guy
>>
>>379669376

SSS not anything but first is just wrong. 10/10 game
>>
>>379669997

PiT just a tad to challenging for ya?
>>
SSS is the best simply because it's the only one to do Bros. Attacks right. They're quick, stylish, and the system where your reward for really learning the timing isn't just max damage but less BP cost is really neat.
>>
BIS CAN NEVER BE GOOD AS LONG AS THE TRAIN BOSS EXISTS
THE MIC NEVER FUCKING REGISTERS
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.