[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They all sucked but which one was the worst? And what will be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1491927135150.jpg (375KB, 1524x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491927135150.jpg
375KB, 1524x640px
They all sucked but which one was the worst? And what will be the next game that comes out of developement hell just to suck dick?
>>
>>379669057
Kill yourself.
>>
>>379669057
>They all sucked but which one was the worst?

I haven't played any of them, but thanks for reminding me that I got Duke Nukem Forever in some $1 bundle. Maybe I should give it a try.

>>379669501
>I bought one of these games and it makes me mad

Calm down.
>>
File: Torico.jpg (59KB, 599x446px) Image search: [Google]
Torico.jpg
59KB, 599x446px
>>379669057
>TLG
>Bad
Wtf is up with this meme?
I loved that game.
>>
>>379669057
I haven't played Duke Nukem, but The Last Guardian abd FFXV were decent if you weren't hyped to the moon and back about them.
>>
>>379669057
>tlg
>bad
duke nukem was one of the biggest let downs in vidya history, FF is just mediocre like FF has been for the past decade
>>
Duke Nukem Forever was the worst because of how promising earlier builds were and what was savaged with the final product
>>
>>379669057
TLG > FFXV > DNF
>>
>>379669057
FFXV was fantastic, TLG meh, DNF trash.
>>
I'd say FFXV. I still can't believe that the shit I played was what they've promised for like 5+ years.
>>
>>379670560
This and any other answer is pure delusion. TLG was fun. XV was trash but at least it was actually a game. DNF barely counts as a video game
>>
>>379670706
>>379671198
FFXV was fucking great, you have shit taste.
>>
>>379670650
>FFXV was fantastic, TLG meh, DNF trash.

TLG was fantastic, DNF meh, FFXV trash.
>>
>>379671364
Don't ever reply to me again.
>>
File: 8t7t787.jpg (2MB, 2102x1366px) Image search: [Google]
8t7t787.jpg
2MB, 2102x1366px
>>379671368
See >>379671364
FFXV exceeds the other two in every aspect.
>>
>>379670237
I bought DNF and thought it was shit. Didn't buy the other two. Just that he didn't even play the fucking games.

>I didn't play that game, but it's shit. The Internet told me so. I love YouTube faggots. /v/ makes up my mind for me.

I'm just salty about people not trying shit before hating shit.
>>
>ffxv-kun already here
>>
>>379671645
>faggot-kun already here trying to shit on XV
>>
>>379671850
>already
Have you seen the OP?
>>
TLG >>>>>> FFXV >>>>>>>>>> DN:F
>>
Does FFXV even qualify as a complete game? The others at least felt like full packages even if they were lacking. FFXV felt like pure shit that's missing half the content and basically advertised a fucking anime, movie and cup noodles.
>>
File: FFXV-A-New-Empire-Ann.jpg (99KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
FFXV-A-New-Empire-Ann.jpg
99KB, 600x338px
>>379672185
What's your favourite Final Fantasy XV Universe video game? For me it's Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire :^)
>>
>>379672185
FFXV has more content than both of those games combined with more to spare. The anime and movie were just prerelease advertisement, you don't need to watch those to understand the game story because anything important that happens in kg is learned in the game and bh has nothing to do with the main story, and that amounts to only 3 hours of extra stuff in total anyway. XV has a clear start, middle and end with a satisfying conclusion with lucis being a fully fleshed out open world map. Fuck off with this unfinished meme just because they're adding in more side story stuff for side characters.

>>379672290
>trying to act like a liscensed game with nothing to do with SE or any involvement from any SE devs is part of XV universe.
No, all that is is SE higher ups licensed machine zone to use "ffxv" branding with just an ffxv skin slapped machine zones other games template and nothing more.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.