[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU BEAT THIS FUCKING SHIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: ludwig1280jpg-b69eca_1280w.jpg (310KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ludwig1280jpg-b69eca_1280w.jpg
310KB, 1280x720px
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU BEAT THIS FUCKING SHIT
>>
Stay at his sides and dodge all the time until he goes into his easier second phase. You can also let go of the tryhard mindset /v/ touts and summon Valtr, and Henriette too if you want.
>>
I find hitting him with my weapon until his HP bar is gone works best
>>
>>379664856
keep fighting him until you beat him
it took me like 100 tries but i eventually beat him
kinda funny because living failures and maria are way easier, though orphan is even harder
>>
File: carl.png (242KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
carl.png
242KB, 640x480px
Dodge forward when he swipes. Press R1 a few times while you're under him. Dodge sideways right before he does his charge attack. If he does the jump attack, dodge forward. If he does the ceiling crawl, run motherfucker. Repeat until phase 2.

At phase 2, stays at his sides, and run like hell if holds up his sword.
>>
File: 1492911519971.jpg (78KB, 350x542px) Image search: [Google]
1492911519971.jpg
78KB, 350x542px
Phase 1:
Stay mid-range
He always opens the fight with an overhead slam; this is a free damage opportunity now and whenever he repeats it
His 4 hit combo is a great time to punish; simply backpedal and then dodge into either the 2nd or 4th swing
If he leaps in the air, dodge after exactly 1 second. If he hasn't slammed by then, dodge as soon as he screams
His slow water beam is dodged by jumping back. His fast water beam is dodged by jumping right
Always attack his mid-section. If he spurts blood and is staggered, dump your stamina bar; he can't retaliate
Never stay under him or he'll buck; attack then back off
If he crouches and scratches at the floor, he's gonna charge. Don't dodge until he starts the charge
If he curls stag left and growls, he'll sweep from stage right with a multihit swipe. Back-up for the first and dodge into the secondary hit

Phase 1:
Stay close-range
His scrub killer is the 4 hit combo, singled by a grunt before swinging twice quickly. The third and fourth swings WILL punish if you panic roll, so watch him
Never back off heavily or he'll beam spam
You get 2 free viscerals; 1 at 40% and one at 10%.
The 40% visceral is followed by a 'part the seas' attack; When he does an extremely weak AOE with knockback, sprint behind him IMMEDIATELY to avoid it
This phase in general is made easy by circling like it's a generic DaS1 fight

That's nearly every move he has
Go get 'em, champ
>>
>>379666198
Fug, the second phase 1 should say phase 2
Hopefully you get the point
>>
If you don't kill him on your first attempt you are literal trash and should stop playing.
>>
Get gud brah
>>
To this day, idk how I beat him. I just did.
>>
>>379664856
whirligig saw obliterates him
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.