[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one boss in this game that only has one phase.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini[1].jpg (220KB, 1200x650px) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini[1].jpg
220KB, 1200x650px
Name one boss in this game that only has one phase.
>>
ancient wyvern,
half of the bosses phases arent really noticeable anyway.
>>
>>379664686
>run phase
>plunge attack phase

Try again
>>
champion gundyr
>>
>>379664686
>half of the bosses phases arent really noticeable anyway
Every boss that has a second phase changes its behavior drastically. What are you on about?
>>
None of the real bosses, thankfully
>>
>>379664947
He gets more aggressive around 66% health and unlocks like one or two more attacks.
>>
>>379664091
Yorm
Dancer
Vordt
Giant Bling Skeleton
Consumed King
Champ Gun
Normal Gun

I'm forgetting a few. Unless you mean bosses that do the same thing for the entire fight without changing up tactics. When you say ''one phase'' I think one health bar.
>>
>>379665231
>When you say ''one phase'' I think one health bar.
well then you're retarded
>>
>>379665231
Are you fucking retarded
Yhorm sets his machete on fire
Dancer gets another sword
Bling pulls out a sword if you let him live long enough
King starts flying
Champ gets his signature charge
Iudex gets the pus
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>379665308

Your thread is dumb and you should feel dumb.
>>
>>379664991
Vordt barely feels like a phase change because he still uses his moves from phase 1. Phase changes that are just the addition of one or two moves don't feel like proper phase changes. Generally expect a new model and moveset.
>>
>>379665397
not my thread you HOMO FAGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>379664091
>Bosses with more than three moves are a problem

DS2 babbies will literally defend anything to make DS3 look bad, huh?
>>
>>379665564
The final boss of Dark Souls 1 only has 1 phase
>>
I beat gwyn on my first go. I did summon 3 praise the sun fags to help me though.

Did I ruin it?
It was intense, when he started swinging that mega fire blade, two of my sun bros died. Rip in pieces.
>>
>>379665402
If you barely feel any difference in vordt's 1st and 2nd phases, you have mental problems.
>>
I really don't mind the phase bosses, I DO mind friede, annoying bitch needs her daddy to fight for real
>>
>>379664091
What is the point of this thread
>>
>>379665662
ruin it? nah man not if you had fun
>>
>>379664091
Jokes on you OP, I don't remember the bosses in DaS3.
>>
>>379665654
The final boss of dark souls 1 is a piece of shit who dies to a couple parries or someone walking backwards throwing soul spears/chaos fireballs
>>
>>379665654
Him having one phase has nothing to do with whether or not he was a good or bad fight.
>>
>>379665776
The bosses in dark souls 3 are the best in the series though.
>>
>>379665402
she you are saying vort going from slow mace man to zamboni on meth is not a phase change? When he started screaming and changing around the arena that is a great second phase because vort was never a very powerful warrior rather he was nearly a man turned into a beast by the cursed ring of the pontiff and as his body gets desperate his primal nature overtakes his fleeting scraps of sanity and he screams with madness and bashes his skull against the wall as he tries to save himself from death.
>>
>>379667257
vordt's fight is like irl combat. it is a desperate battle for survival where both parties suffer heavy damage and become more and more desperate to live as the fight goes on. While vordt is not particularly hard he is a great way of showing what happens if you fall under sullyvahn influence. You lose what makes you alive and become an extension of the pontiff's will
>>
File: Ashes of Ariandel.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ashes of Ariandel.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>>379664091
>Soul of cinder
>Unlimited stamina
>max poise
Good music though
>Demon Prince
>fight 2 demons in phase 1
>phase 2 is THE demon prince that is basically as powerful as two
So annoying
>Ashes of Ariandel
>Fight sister friede in 1st phase
>2nd phase fight father Ariandel as sister friede throws ranged attacks
>3rd phase fight sister friede shes even faster and does more damage
This boss, each fucking time on the third phase man, what a cunt to beat.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.