[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buying Steam Games Cheaper With VPN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tekken.png (150KB, 853x285px) Image search: [Google]
tekken.png
150KB, 853x285px
I really want to get the deluxe edition for Tekken 7, and it's only $30 in India, I'm just afraid of any reprocussions. Does anyone have any experience doing this?

(₹ 989 standard price is $ 15 USD)
>>
>>379661517
>Sign out from steam from every device you have
>clear cache and cookies
>wait 24 hours at least (you are going to india)
>run vpn
>download fresh new browser
>sign in to steam from new browser
>phone must be in the same country as pc vpn
And doing all of this might still get you a ban
>>
>>379662056
why does valve do this? who actually spends $50 on video games these days? why should indians be able to pay almost 50% less than americans?
>>
if you live in 1st world country and still poor,you should kill yourself immediately
>>
>>379662056
>d
ah fuck i guess 65 bucks from g2a is the way i'll have to go, i guess 30 extra dollars to not get banned isnt too bad
>>
>>379662206
>America
>1st world
>>
>>379662203
Colombian here: because we third worlders can't afford to spend $60 on games; for example, in my country $60 is 1/4 of the minimal wage.
So, companies like Valve would rather sell something at $10 than not selling it at all.
>>
>>379662203
purchasing power parity. price is vastly different in two countries when currency is exchanged because those prices are tailored to earnings in the country. if, on average, x hours of work in america nets you $60, for the same amount of work hours in india, a worker only gets $30, so the games end up priced at $30 in the local currency because thats the price the market can buy them at. no one would have enough money to buy them if they were priced at their currency's equivalent of $60, because that would be the equivalent of selling games here in the states for $120
>>
>>379662206
it's not about being poor. it's about not wanting to spend money. fuck, i graduated from a t14 law school and i work at my father's ip law firm and earn roughly $250k/yr and i still pocket like 30 wrapped plastic utensils every time i visit a publix to get my lunch. it's more fun to accrue money than to spend it.
>>
Buy a key from third party site for similar price?
>>
>>379663186
which site though? the only trusted one i really know is g2a and it only knocks it down 10 bucks
>>
>>379661517
since this is a tekken thread:

I don't play fighters
I don't have a fightstick
But I did enjoy tekken 6 for a few hours even though Eddie Gordo was the only character I could beat the single player game with

is tekken 7 worth fifty fucking dollars?
>>
>>379662910
>and i still pocket like 30 wrapped plastic utensils every time i visit a publix to get my lunch.
what kind of subhuman eats with plastic utensils?
I'm a shitpoor NEET and even I have one stainless steel fork, knife, and spoon
>>
>>379663354
Only if you are willing to dedicate a lot of time to get good. Other than that the singleplayer content is lacking and not worth it. At least at this point in time.
>>
>>379663332

I use cdkeys.com a lot. They don't jew tax you like G2A, but they have smaller stock than G2A. They do cover most triple A shit though.
>>
File: 2017-06-09 22.52.21.jpg (628KB, 1493x1453px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-09 22.52.21.jpg
628KB, 1493x1453px
>>379663457
i get a soup and sandwich from there every other day. i just like knowing that i got more out of my money by grabbing several fistfuls of complementary plastic silverware.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.