[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hype https://youtu.be/kTVYb6xeUcU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

hype https://youtu.be/kTVYb6xeUcU
>>
>>379654851
bump
>>
Looks great, but there's already a thread that everyone's shitposting in already.
>>379641818
>>
File: 1484019058254.jpg (2MB, 1920x3241px) Image search: [Google]
1484019058254.jpg
2MB, 1920x3241px
laffin
>>
>>379655783
Name of the bottom one?
>>
>>379655961
Trine 2
>>
>>379655783
In the background. Please don't tell me. Is that who I think it is and if so why the fuck is he in the game?
>>
>>379656004
If you aski about MN9 screenshot the answer is yes to all your worst assumptions
>>
>>379656004
It's exactly who you think it is, because backers of a certain tier got images of them in the game.
It's also happening with Bloodstained, so you have that to look forward to!
>>
>>379655994
Your comparison is stupid then
>They already had an entire game and its assets made, unlike Bloodstained's team which is building everything from the ground
>I only played the first Trine, but the thing was a linear level-based puzzle game with a couple branches here and there, not an actual Metroidvania

Your argument would have a better footing if you had posted Ori
>>
>>379655783
to be fair though trine 3 was a shitshow, bloodstained doesn't looks as good but it already has double the bosses.
>>
>>379655783
Bloodstained is at least $10M, actually
>>
>>379656461
Ori isnt 2.5D

Regarding your points: even if they had some assets they could reuse in Trine 2 from Trine 1 it still was 5x less budget for WAY better looking game.

Not metroidvania, kay, neither is MN9. And genre does not really matter, because again, different in budget enormous and if you look at current level deisng of BS you will heavy copy&paste and assets reusage so it can be 99999999999999999999 pixelmiles long area the amount of effort put into unique variety no bigger.

There aren't that many 2.5d game to compare.
>>
>>379656698
>And genre does not really matter
It totally does, anon.
A game like Rocket League definitely doesn't have (or need) the same budget as something like The Witcher 3.
>>
>>379656986
How does that work?

Witcher 3 has bigger budget and logically looks better.
Rocket league has lower budget and looks, well, like it was made on Source 2.

That's precisely my point? Games with bigger budget tend to look better, regardless of genre.
>>
jumps look floaty as fuck
>>
>>379658002
It's like you've never played an IGA Castlevania before
>>
File: raiden-v-1.jpg (112KB, 740x416px) Image search: [Google]
raiden-v-1.jpg
112KB, 740x416px
Looks better than some other Japanese dev games I paid full retail for in the last year.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.