[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soo what will they announce at e3? Will they announce League

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: dasasdsadsada.png (764KB, 1896x1492px) Image search: [Google]
dasasdsadsada.png
764KB, 1896x1492px
Soo what will they announce at e3? Will they announce League of Legends 2? Is there going to be a LoL fighting game since they bought those devs from the robot fighting game I forgot the name?

I mean they are Riot GAMES
>>
File: kat.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kat.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
It had better be League of Fighters. I NEED Katarina in a fighting game.
>>
>>379648581
I heard from a quake pro that has insider knowledge that they are working on a competitive FPS game to compete with counterstrike.

We'll see. They are extremely hush hush about their projects. But I garentee you there will never be a "sequal" to league of legends.
>>
>>379648689
>>379648581
This would be good if they went in a Power Stone direction. Kiss of death would be 1v1.

>>379648775
Might be fun. I doubt they can cock up CS very much.
>>
>>379648581
https://www.engadget.com/2013/10/14/hacker-reveals-league-of-legends-collectible-card-game/

I remember this leaking a while ago, and then Riot bought a small company making a fight game and haven't even done anything with it yet.

https://www.engadget.com/2016/03/09/riot-games-buys-radiant-entertainment-fighting/

do they even show up to E3 after LoL launched?
>>
>>379648689
>expanding into a dead genre
Maybe DoA-like fanservice supreme game but I think they are too jewish for even that.
>>
>>379649681
More like Riot's gotten too SJW for that. Sad to say it, but champions like Sona, Evelyn, and Miss Fortune would never be made today.
>>
>riot
>at E3

KEK
>>
>>379650016
unfortunately true.
>>
its defo that raident fighting game thing
>>
>>379650016
They are reworking on Evelynn and it's supposed to out-slut all the league girls combined.
>>
>>379648581
>inb4 totallynotsmite 2
>>
File: 1396653522547.jpg (144KB, 564x553px) Image search: [Google]
1396653522547.jpg
144KB, 564x553px
>>379650182
>the guy who gots all the leaks right said that she's flat-out naked on her VU
>>
>>379648581
Is it confirmed that they're even doing anything at E3?

Anyways, if they ever do anything other than LoL it'll probably be some kind of spinoff game, in one of their recent email surveys they asked people if they'd want the same accounts and RP to be used for both games if Riot released another one.
>>
>>379650385
>>379650182
nah, that can't be real.
>>
>>379650652
Well the only time they've been at E3 is in 2009 when League launched, it looked like shit but at that time they were an actual indie company. No one knows but I mean it would be hype if they announced a league's fighting game or even a phone game
>>
>>379648581
For anything they did it would have to be relatively cheap for them to add the characters from LoL to it.
>>
>>379651608
Mobile game would make sense. Better rake in all that normie cash while they still can. Maybe they can pull off their Hearthstone-like low maintenance cash machine. Card games are saturated but definetily some mobile game.
>>
Riot Games isn't even on the list of exhibitors at E3 nor will be showing anything at the PC gaming show.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.