[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What vidya girls will you be jerking off to today, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1496139744099.jpg (97KB, 480x604px) Image search: [Google]
1496139744099.jpg
97KB, 480x604px
What vidya girls will you be jerking off to today, /v/?
>>
To the sissy sluts who post on /v/
>>
>>379643836
all day every day
>>
Not sure. Any suggestions?
Kinda in a loli mood.

Been jerkin it to Korean girls the past few weeks so I should probably take a break for that.
>>
>>379644070
the new pokemon girls
>>
>>379644070
depends on what you are willing to stretch as vidya. if you count JP mobileshit then there are tons of idolshit games with cute lolis like im@s and pripara.
>>
Already did last night.

Need a break, man.
>>
File: 1459268026239.jpg (203KB, 600x668px) Image search: [Google]
1459268026239.jpg
203KB, 600x668px
>>379644070
Etrian Odyssey has cute loli
>>
>>379645532
>jerked off LAST NIGHT
>I need a break man
I've masturbated around 7 hours in the past day and that's sort of low end for me, is your dick broken or something? I mean I guess if you have a job I can understand but if not why are you not browsing pixiv all day fapping, how do you even pass the time if you aren't jacking off for 3/4 of the time you are awake?
>>
>>379645718

>if you have a job

I do.

And whaddya want from me, man? Its not like i use anything. Takes time to, like, heal.
>>
Rumia-chan from touhou!
>>
>>379645864
use? literally just spit in your hand and stick the heel of your foot up your butt and you are good to go. the scars eventually grow scars, and those harden and become a scaly shell-like casing to protect your dick from the horrors of the world.
>>
>>379644634
What new pokemon girls?
From Sun & Moon?
>>
>>379645621
Good suggestion, I will fap to EO lolis tonight.
>>
>>379643742
Nep and Uzume
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.