[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YEAH CUZ HE'S BACK HE'S THE MAN BEHIND THE MASK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1469072195014.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469072195014.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
YEAH CUZ HE'S BACK HE'S THE MAN BEHIND THE MASK
>>
why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>379643994
Marketing
>>
>>379643994
>rewatch part 6 because if this game and I remembered it as the best one
>Jason is, in fact, quite a small guy
>>
>>379643994
he's jewish
>>
>>379643994

He's a big guy
>>
File: 1489537871222.jpg (12KB, 261x248px) Image search: [Google]
1489537871222.jpg
12KB, 261x248px
>>379643331
post your best Jason moments
>be lachappa
>loot cabin at packanack first thing because fuck safety
>Get shotgun, med spray, and pocket knife
>Jason appears, has me cornered
>tell him about my knife, spray, and obvious shotgun
>convince him that he's wasting time trying to kill me while the other counselors are probably not as equipped to fight him as I am
>he leaves
>mfw I was bluffing about the knife
>>
Someone make a list of all 59 kills to get the Phd. In Murder achievement.
>>
File: savini-jason.jpg (155KB, 824x591px) Image search: [Google]
savini-jason.jpg
155KB, 824x591px
So I got Savini Jason when sony "accidentally" released it, and now now every private match chooses for me to be Jason first because tehy want to see him in action. definitely OP
>>
>>379647912
He's the only Jason where all his strengths are the best and all his negatives literally don't affect him. He's literally pay2win.
>>
>>379648176
in most scenarios, yeah. His water speed is actually super noticeable, if they get the boat moving, you're pretty much out of luck.
>>
>>379648176
He's pretty much just Part 3 and 8 mashed together. It's not like his strengths are unique or anything.
>>
>>379648413
The boat only has a single exit. All you have to do is morph there.

>>379648454
Its not that his strengths are unique, its that they're the best combination of them a Jason can have. Not being able to run is negated by Shift bonus, Water speed is negated by the boat only having a single exit, Grip Strength is a non issue because you can always do a grab kill before people can break free anyway.

Shift bonus is the best bonus a Jason can have period, it makes him inescapable unless you jump in a cabin. Destruction now makes it so jumping in a cabin doesn't nearly slow him down as it should, and Weapon Strength means two wacks on a counselor and you negate any pocket knives they might have.

All of this with no weakness to Morph, Traps, Sense, or Stun and he's by far the best Jason loadout in the game.
>>
>>379648454
time is really important in this game, the main thing that makes savini Jason OP is his 2 hit door destruction. they need a perk for counselors that lets you give doors extra reinforcement
>>
When are they going to patch the fucking game?
>>
>>379650371
They're prioritizing fixing people being able to log in as you on the server and sell all your perks first.
>>
>>379648413
>if they get the boat moving, you're pretty much out of luck.
You just morph to the exit boat escapes are pretty much impossible as soon as Jason notices because of the one exit.
>>
>>379643331
AND HE'S OUT OF CONTROL
>>
>>379650462
do the fuckers that do this get the CP from selling the perks, or are they just doing it for giggles?
>>
>>379650986
If somebody sells all your perks you get the CP for them being sold. The people doing it are doing it to fuck with streamers or people they like out of spite.
>>
>>379643331
>TOP TIER
Part 2, Part 3
>TELEPORT GRAB CANCER TIER
Savini
>MID TIER
Part 7, Part 8
>SHIT TIER
Part 5, Part 9

Perks
>CANCER TIER
Stealth or %chance to completely ignore one of Jason's Ability
>SKILL TIER
Start with Radio, Start with first aid
>BRO TIER
Start with Medicine, Medicine Heal+
>NIGGA WITH A BAT TIER
Start with Baseball Bat, Knockout Chance, Knockout Damage
>SHIT TIER
EXP%, Door Bar speed
>MEH TIER
Everything else
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.