[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you went Meleefags put their foot in their mouths

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Meleefags on Suicide watch.png (359KB, 599x620px) Image search: [Google]
Meleefags on Suicide watch.png
359KB, 599x620px
Where were you went Meleefags put their foot in their mouths and will forever be ignored by Nintendo?
>>
Ironic how this comes out like a day or so after that autist made that big ass retarded speech about how nintendo doesnt support a game they literally no longer profit from anymore
>>
>>379641573
>a tournament run for publicity doesn't include a decade old gamecube game they don't sell anymore

wow what a twist
>>
>>379641776
Irony would be if they did support the game despite your autist claiming otherwise. Them not supporting it just makes him correct.
>>
The Melee community is the most cancerous.

I'm glad Nintendo is giving them all the middle finger.

Fuck every single one of them.
>>
File: 1496779257740.jpg (77KB, 610x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496779257740.jpg
77KB, 610x960px
>>379642270
/thread.
>>
The Melee community is incestuous as fuck and aging to boot. It'll eventually die out so you might as well focus on newer games now.
>>
>>379642270
this, I did a few Smash events for fun while I was in college and every single meleefag in the school would give me shit for playing 4 and having items on and shit, then they would play and be fucking garbage because they have no understanding of how platforms work
>>
>>379641573
>not even a smash 4 tourney

is that because of Sma5h for Switch?
>>
How up your own ass do you have to be to give a literal speech about how a game developer doesn't support your game, knowing your game is almost 13 years old and has had two very popular sequels. One of which also regularly received updates for an entire year, patches, and has its own tournament scene.
>>
>>379642673

Notice the empty spot on the left of their banner.

>>379642690
>13 years old

It's 16 years old.
>>
if Nintendo had a smash tourney, it would overshadow arms. Nintendo is trying really hard to make arms the next splatoon.

shame about wiiu smash. the last amiibos for it come out next month.
>>
>playing Smash 4 on campus with friends
>2 local Meleefags show up and boot two other people off, making us do teams despite the fact that we could've just done a 6 person FFA
>I'm the only person who goes to locals, my teammate and the other players are just FG casuals
>haul ass in the teams matches, beat them 5-1
>last round me and my teammate style on them so bad they both just leave after calling Smash 4 shit
>go back to FFA fun with the others
This happened like last year but fuck if it didn't feel good, I don't get why they couldn't play Melee on their own setup since Meleefags are known for lugging CRTs around.
>>
>>379642270
>go to local smash tournament bc dragged by friends
>i just wanted a casual "competitive" tournament with just us fucking around
>enter venue, immediately see some 12 year old in the melee section
>there's a literal trap in the sm4sh section
>they all have retarded/edgy names
>mfw I just wanted to play smash with my friends

Why cant Nintendo just make a single smash game, invest in it competitively, so that melee/64/brawl/PM/4 players actually have reason to move on

They could literally just throw one actual sponsored tournament then fuck off,
the community will do the rest
>>
File: 100 years of sweating.jpg (381KB, 1820x1764px) Image search: [Google]
100 years of sweating.jpg
381KB, 1820x1764px
I went to a uni tournament, they were doing both one for smash 4 and one for melee.

>autists screaming when their character got hit
>every melee player reeked of pot
>whole fucking place smelled terrible
>only a few normal, non-socially inept people around, but they were actually pretty cool people.

I went out in the first round but I hadn't played in like 5 months and I only went because some friends were going. I found it hard to believe that all the stereotypes were true at my school.
>>
File: 1445695675422.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1445695675422.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
>>379643838
>there's a literal trap in the sm4sh section
>>
...Why the hell would they have put up a Melee tournament in the first place? It's not like they're selling copies of Melee anything. Goddamn, I swear you Melee autists can't be gassed soon enough.
>>
>>379642270
This.
>>
File: confused-cartoon-face-28ewpuo.jpg (16KB, 341x318px) Image search: [Google]
confused-cartoon-face-28ewpuo.jpg
16KB, 341x318px
I really dont get why Nintendo keeps purposefully ignoring the Melee community. They must realize how huge it is, and how much revenue they're missing out on by not hosting official Melee tournaments
>>
>>379641776
>>379646291
you guys, what if nintendo made a sequel to melee to capitalize on this scene? we all know pretty much everybody would jump to pm if it had official support, isn't it obvious
>but casuals don't like fun mechanics like jump momentum (even though casuals love super mario)
except casuals love project m for all the reworks and new fun modes-- even at a low level of play casuals can feel the better balance
>>
>>379641573
has /v/ always hated meleefags or did Hungrybox just recently piss everyone off?
>>
>>379649661
Forever /v/ would characterize people who are better/more passionate than them as tourneyfag.
NO ITEMS FOX ONLY FINAL DESTINATION stuff. This was before there were big elaborate streams where you could see how fun high level play was.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.