[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else still pissed off at Nintendo for abandoning us?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: .jpg (47KB, 652x370px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
47KB, 652x370px
Anyone else still pissed off at Nintendo for abandoning us?
>>
>>379641115
Yes.
2016 was unbearably bad for Wii U. Literally no good games. They basically dropped support for Wii U over a year before the Switch actually came out.
>>
>>379641115
No one bought a Wii U
>>
>>379641434
13 million did
>>
>>379641572
people dont buy wiiu's
>>
>>379641817
Are you just going to keep repeating the same thing
>>
No and you aren't either you falseflagger
>>
>no dispensation for the DLC purchases going into MK8Deluxe

FUCK THAT SHIT
>>
>>379641115
Nintenbros finna seeting
>>
>>379641572
>>379641889
13 million braindead manchildren. Smart men waited for the Switch to come out.
>>
>>379641947
How were we supposed to know the Switch would exist in 2013/14?
And how were we supposed to know they would port the games?
>>
what the FUCK does this mean
>>
>>379641947
Bandwagoners and fair weather fans waited for the Switch
>>
File: faces.png (57KB, 640x220px) Image search: [Google]
faces.png
57KB, 640x220px
>the Zelda trailer from 2012
Every time
>>
>>379642084
Everyone could tell the Wii U was dead on arrival, dude. Why do you think the Switch is selling so fast right now? Cause Wii U manchild phase is finally over and Nintendo is for the big boys again
>>379642181
mad Wii U manchild detected
>>
Wii U is a great purchase now. I dont think you can argue by the end it amassed quite a nice little library of fun games. Easily also won the local multiplayer war of its gen.
However owning a Wii U in the day was suffering. The trickle of games was so slow. You'd get a nice big game to last you a few weeks or a month but that was it. Maybe some indies here and there but you'd be waiting ages for the next big game to make you remember why you bought the thing in the first place.
>>
>>379642387
>Why do you think the Switch is selling so fast right now?
Because they actually advertised it
>Nintendo is for the big boys again
The fuck does this even mean?
>>
>>379642084
Are you retarded? Did you really think the WiiU wasn't a bad joke? Did you really not notice the overt jewishness?
>>
>>379642546
The Switch is way more jewish than the Wii U. Controllers cost $70 and it isn't compatible with any of the old peripherals. All the Wii peripherals could be used with Wii U. And Gamecube too, if you have the GC adapter
>>
File: 1430903990090.jpg (563KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1430903990090.jpg
563KB, 1920x1080px
I'm still disappointed that it doesn't have a single good game on it. I'm turned off by every single title that came out on it, and it made me go back to playing on my PC, where I don't have to pay 60 bucks for a cinematic online shooter with tons of DLC.
>>
>>379641115
Yep. Not trusting Nintendo again unless a miracle happens and they completely change their ways. I've learned my lesson. The Wii U sucked and the Switch is shaping up to be a complete piece of shit too.
>>
Not really, I don't have a reason to get a switch with all the ports, so thanks Ninty. I pirate all their 3ds games anyway and also pirated BotW 4 days before release.
>>
>>379641115
Yes. All the other 23 people who bought it are also pissed.
>>
Is it worth paying £150 for the console with mk8, botw and controller?
>>
>>379641115
You should have sold it before the Switch was even revealed. I had a Wii U, it had some of Nintendo's best first party offerings, but the system itself was just too clunky and unappealing. I'm honestly amazed the Wii U and Switch were designed by the same company, as the Switch is everything the Wii U should have been.
>>
>>379641115
I'm not mad at Nintendo for the Wii U being shit, I'm mad at myself for falling for it.

Holding off on a Switch until I'm absolutely certain that support is going to hold up.
>>
>>379642526
Not him but it means Nintendo finally decided to make a sleek, practical device that is appealing to older audiences. The Wii U, from its outward appearance to its user interface, was Fisher Price garbage.
>>
I will never stop being mad
>>
Why would you even buy another Nintendo system after the casualfest embarrassment that was the Wii?
>>
>>379641115
I really wish they had some sort of "End of Life Digital Sale" or something for the Wii U just to make it up to the buyers at the last minute.
>>
>>379641115
Yeah. Though I don't regret buying it.
>>
File: IMG_0007.png (5KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.png
5KB, 256x224px
>>379641115
I still play the real Mario kart 8 online for the Wii U and so does many other people.
>>
>>379641115

Yes

>>379641232

The Wii U only had 2 years of good games coming for it, and 2014 and 2015. All the others were literal filler years (12 and 13) or no support years (16 and 17).

I bought my system in June 2014, in preparation of Bayonetta 2 and Smash Bros Wii U releases later that year. Got to play some fun games, like W101, Donkey Kong TF, 3D World, MK 8, but overall the lack of support and extreme droughts were very disappointing.

At least I still got to play Zelda in it, but it was the system that made me realize Nintendo was out of touch with the consumer base.

I won't be buying a Switch until a) it's extremely succesful and well supported b) its price gets heavily cut with a new revision that fixes most of its problems. For now, it's only getting Wii U ports and it has literally zero games, so I'm fine waiting. I'll never buy a failed Nintendo console again.
>>
Theres definetly some salt regarding all the weird Wii U/Switch stuff like BotW, MK8D, Pokken, and what ever other wii u ports theyll be churning out, but people on /v/ are blowing it up like crazy for no reason
Still though, I got some good games on Wii U. 3D World, Woolly World, Bayo 1+2 (never would have played them otherwise probably), W101, Mario Maker, Smash, Pikmin 3, Tropical Freeze (best game on the system by far), probably some other games I'm forgetting. And as far as multiplats go I got Lost World on it (was Wii U exclusive for a year or two though and yes I liked it), Sonic All Stars Racing (didnt have a PC but now I do), Shovel Knight (was free because of some digital rewards thing), and MSF HD (same deal as Shovel Knight, free. Plus wasnt on PC for a while)
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.