[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Bomberman R interview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: bomber-man-banner.jpg (317KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bomber-man-banner.jpg
317KB, 1920x1080px
https://miketendo64.com/2017/06/06/interview-a-conference-call-with-konamis-richard-jones/

>Richard Jones (Konami) on a Coin Revision for Super Bomberman R:

>“As of right now, there are no plans to revise the coin system for Super Bomberman R, but the Bomberman team are open to ideas, so it is something we will consider, but they are currently working on other ideas first.”

>Richard Jones on Super Bomberman R’s Cut-Off Point:

>“While I can’t say how long far we will continue to support Super Bmberman R, I can say we do have plenty of other ideas in the works and have a few big updates on the way. For example, while I can’t announce anything for the version 1.5 update, suffice to say there will be more stages and other things. But although I can’t confirm there will be more costumes/characters, there may or may not be some more later on down the line. We’ll just have to see how it goes.”

>Richard Jones on Super Bomberman R’s version 1.4 Update:

>“As far as the current progress on version 1.4 goes, I can’t say what stage it is at, but I can say it is coming along nicely and we will be announcing something about it soon enough.”

>Richard Jones on What he thinks of Super Bomberman R:

>“Super Bomberman R is just such a great game to play. It’s got an entertaining story, will appeal to Bomberman fans and is just in general an all-round pleasant game.”
>>
>Richard Jones on Super Bomberman R Never Being Considered for the Wii U:

>“The short answer is no. Super Bomberman R was only ever considered for the Nintendo Switch. We first learned of the console in 2015 and our dev team started to think up what game would have the most impact on it and before you knew it, we were settled on doing a Bomberman game and not long after Super Bomberman R was conceived and development properly began in 2016.

>Plus by making the game exclusive to Nintendo’s new platform, it was a great way of renewing the series, whilst creating a new game that’s fun for all those who play it, which consists of both the classic Bomberman package that fans love, whilst supporting new designs.”

>Richard Jones on Super Bomberman R’s Fan Reaction:

>“As far as reaction goes, we were absolutely balled over by how well received Super Bomberman R was, back when it was first announced. It was far more than what we were expected. And then when it released the response was still overwhelmingly positive, so it’s definitely a game we do want to continue to support for the time being, but it is too soon to think about a sequel.

>But going by the reactions received, it just goes to show Super Bomberman R was a game Bomberman fans were asking for and is just great to put out a game on Switch that Bomberman fans who first experienced the series as kids, can now play the game with their own kids.”

>Richard Jones on a Message for Bomberman Series Fans:

>“From all of us at Konami, we are truly pleased with the reception Super Bomberman R received and would like to say that we hope everyone who brought the game, enjoys it for what it is and as the game is the latest in a series that has brought fans the world over a lot of joy. Thank you all for your continued support.”

Just finished the game and I really liked it, the credits song is stuck in my head. I've dabbled into the online a bit but I still need to get better. Bomberman thread, I guess.
>>
Bomberman Hero 2 when
>>
>>379639778
I still think the game is pretty harsh. I can't get beyond e rank I'm currently at online because if you lose it takes so many points away. Also the amount of coins required to continue in Verteran mode is bullshit too. I'm glad they're slowly improving the game though.
>>
Thanks for the info OP
>>
>>379641915
This, anyone who wants to get out of baby league needs to be a bomber god it feels like.
>>
Congrats to them for sticking to it and continuing to update it for free, but I'm still not playing until it's more feature complete than a game I played nearly 20 years ago.
>>
He is coming to Smash Bros isnt he?
>>
>>379647395
Seems likely. He even has seven alts already.
>>
File: 1459098887778.png (181KB, 336x366px) Image search: [Google]
1459098887778.png
181KB, 336x366px
>>379647395
He fucking better, he'd be a great addition.
>>
Does this mean we might get a story/campaign mode in the next game that isn't shit?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.