[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOG Sale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: cart.png (157KB, 657x445px) Image search: [Google]
cart.png
157KB, 657x445px
Do you guys think that games I placed in cart are worth buying? If not, why? And what would you suggest instead?

Thanks for replies!
>>
>>379636140
only degenerates play Saints Row.

and never heard of the other games, good luck with those.

I don't know what you like so its hard to give you a recommendation.
>>
File: playtime10.png (316KB, 547x926px) Image search: [Google]
playtime10.png
316KB, 547x926px
>>379636324
>only degenerates play Saints Row.

;_;

I liked Saints Row 2, 3 and 4, I only buy 3 again for DLCs, since I have base game without any.

>I don't know what you like so its hard to give you a recommendation.

Here is my list of 10 games with longest playtime from Steam, hope that helps.

But I kinda have a lot of older games without Steam and there is also GOG library...
>>
Anybody else?
>>
Saints Row/Armed & Dangerous are cheap enough that it shouldn't matter too much. $4 for the game and all the DLC sounds like a decent deal. Plus, GOG doesn't give a fuck if you screw around with the game files once it is on your computer, so you could just take your save from the Steam game or any sort of cheats if you don't want to play through it all again.

I'm not familiar with the other two so no opinions there. I have far too many unplayed and uncompleted games to be dropping $20 on another title, but I'm not sure how much that applies to you. GOG sales tend to happen every year, although you'd need to tell me if either of those games frequently goes on sale then.
>>
Hows SWAT 4?
>>
>>379638140

The thing is, I like both 4x and RTS games and those two seems like fine positions I dont own yet.

At the same time, Im afraid if I wouldnt buy games that would later turn out to be shit. After all, they are not some super cheap. Sadly, I didnt heard any opinions about those yet, even on /vg/ 4x/rts general. Thats why I asked here.
>>
File: cart.jpg (42KB, 499x275px) Image search: [Google]
cart.jpg
42KB, 499x275px
help

is it worth it
>>
>>379638719

Stalker for sure - its very heavy on atmosphere, I hope you are ready for this.

Baldurs Gae games are overrated in my opinion, tho.
>>
>>379638349

Very nice tactics game. If you liked older Rainbow Six, you will probably like SWAT as well.
>>
Nobody really played Ashes of Singularity?
>>
Shameful selfbump.
>>
File: gog.png (215KB, 1160x478px) Image search: [Google]
gog.png
215KB, 1160x478px
Rate my GOG purchase.

Already owned Dragon Age on Steam, wanted a DRM-free copy.
>>
>>379638719
>9 dollars for a game that came out 19 years ago
Don't. My best advice would be to skip BG1 all together, though I don't even think 2 is worth it
>>
>>379642576
incredible
>>
>>379642576
Incredible
>>
>>379642576
>wanted a DRM-free copy.

i won't buy things on gog because they're not on steam
>muh drm
who cares
>>
File: 1450104840686.jpg (27KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1450104840686.jpg
27KB, 250x245px
>>379636324
fuck you nigger, Saints Row was pretty good
>>
>>379643151
I care. I've been wanting to replay DA:O but I didn't want to have to have Steam open to play it. I've already put an embarrassing amount of hours into the game, I don't need to be reminded how many more I want to put in.
>>
The only correct purchase.
>>
>>379643278
>>379643151

Funny enough, I have copy of Dragon Age on dvd but Im afraid if it would still work. EA and all that...
>>
>>379636140
No game is worthy buying on GoG. GoGcucks are wasting their money. Fuck GoG.

God Bless Steam Savior Of PC Gaming.
>>
>>379636776

> best game in the series has one of the worst pc ports of all time

It's not fair bros
>>
>>379645206
No game is worth buying on Steam. Steam support is fucking garbage.
>>
>>379645206

GOG is nice for its lack of third party software, so I ca install it on laptop and play without having to install Steam and log in for that.
>>
>>379636776
is rebirth 3 the best? thats one some gungy neckbeard told me recently.

also wondering if you have suggestions on getting endless legend or age of wonders. im on the fence here.
>>
>>379646027
Steam support is getting a revamp pretty soon, it will be the best support in gaming, prepare your boypussy faggot.

>>379646091
>what is auto-log in
>what is playing offline
You literally have no excuse, fucking GoGcuck. Go enjoy your 20-30 years old games on GoG, WOOOOOT GUYS WE JUST GOT GOTHIC, FALLOUT 1 AND 2 WOWOWOWO GET HYPE!!!! NICE NICE!
>>
>>379646126

All three Rebirths are kinda similar. Its not the game you play for gameplay, its for Neppu and MEMES.

>endless legend or age of wonders

EL is a bit more unique 4x from Amplitude, with map divided into regions (one city per region), FIDS system, interesting races. Combat is somewhat less important and most players autoresolve every fight anyway (AI is pretty good at that).

AoW 3 is combat orientated (EVERY victorycondition requires you to fight at some point) but still have some cities placing and building. Some players disliked how you no longer get random skills but pick from the list. Combat is much improved from AoW2 in my opinion, with even low tier units being useful (instead of just never ending MISS MISS MISS fest).

I really liked both and both are good to play. I would say that if you want comfy empire buildings 4x, pick EL, if you want combat for loot and glory, pick AoW 3. If you can afford them, pick both.

Oh and EL is fine without DLCs and they dont add something truly gamechanging, while AoW3 gets MUCH better with them, while still being good on its own base content.
>>
>>379646745

Here is your (you).

>autologin, playing offline

I prefer not having to deal with that shit, like in good old times when I could just install game everywhere I wanted and play whenever I want, no matter if there is internet connection or not. Or some software recording how long I play.
>>
>>379647437
>Neppu and MEMES.
yep, agreed.

thanks for the detailed reply. i guess my last question is, which is easier to get into of EL or AOW 3?

also curious if you can compare aow1 to aow3.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.