[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm tempted to get this game, is it worth £6.99?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: sns_01_blackdesert.png (365KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sns_01_blackdesert.png
365KB, 500x500px
i'm tempted to get this game, is it worth £6.99?
>>
>>379635018
It installs a rootkit so don't
>>
P2W, don't bother
>>
No, the only good thing about that game is the character creator
>>
>>379635303
>anticheat = rootkit
Fuck off
>>
Nah. My brother, a friend, and I bought it and we didn't even last a week.
It's cool for the first day or two but by then you realize there really isn't a whole to do in the game.
Takes about two days to reach near the cap as well.
>>
somebody said it rootkits you, so I probably wouldn't bother unless you really really like generic korean grinder MMOs.
>>
>>379635920
>near the cap
So you guys hit 60 in two days? Wow...really surprised two new players knew enough and had enough gear in two days to do what takes people 3-4 months to get done..whats your secret? Did you just get lost and figure you'd share your negative reviews of the game and call it boring instead? Fuck off back to WoW to have your hand held, next.
>>
>>379635018
If you have absolutely nothing better to do with your life, Yes. If you have shit to do in your life, no.
>>
>>379635018
It has nothing to offer beside a waifu creator. Not worth your Mosleybucks.
>>
>>379635018
Yes, it's fun. End game is basically grinding trash mobs and rolling for high end gear.

But, there's a ton of somewhat shallow activities to do and lots of crafting along the way. 1-56 or so is basically the tutorial, leveling goes really fast if you power level (it's not worth it).

There's no real raids or anything like that either, so you aren't really missing out on anything by rushing to the end of the game.
>>
>>379635018
I got it for 60$, worth every penny!
>>
>>379635792
>expecting the clients to be truthful/"forcing" clients to be truthful via rootkit
>not a shitty game

pick 1
>>
>>379635018
It's utter shit and this exact same thread has been made every single day since its Steam release so fuck off shill.
>>
>buying a mmo
this has never been a mistake in history
>>
>>379635018
Somewhat offtopic but, I remember some anon posting about an isometric sort of mmo that seemed quite similar to the old Daimonin. If anyone knows of the game, could you post the name?

I really need a fucking mmo to sink free time into
>>
>>379635303
This.
Shit phones home and reports the file names of every document opened in the last day.
>>379635792
Nervous Black Desert player grasping.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.