[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this masterpiece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Без названия.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Без названия.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
I have got the "Transendence 1" ending, my party consisted of Morte, Dak'kon, Annah, Fall-From-Grace and Vhailor. What is your opinion on this ending? I did'nt complete Rubikon, because it was too difficult for me.
>>
How is Rubikon too difficult? just make a map on graph paper.
>>
>>379626503
Nah, it was destroying me hp wise, i think i went into it underleveled. When i thought that i was going to complete it later, I literally forgot it until Fortress of Regrets, so it's essentialy my fault for being a scrub
>>
I kind of want to replay the game to find the special endings but fuck, I'm afraid I'm too ADD to get through so much reading again
>>
>>379627042
Oh ... you can just do one room, rest, and repeat. I get that the Rubikon on hard kind of changes the whole tone of the game. Up till that point,you just kind of hunt down quests.

Also, isn't the perfume quest in the brothel bullshit? If you don't get the scent off the veil before you give it back, the quest can't be finished. Wasn't able to pickpocket it back either.
>>
>>379627380
It can be finished, you just need to tell the woman who wants her scent back that you gave her veil with to the other girl
>>
>>379627602
I'll try that. Right in the middle of a playthrough.

On topic, anyone played more than 5 minutes of Tides? Haven't really gotten into it yet.
>>
>>379627954
Not me, my pc is a potato, that is the first reason i got into torment
>>
I stopped playing the Enhanced Edition because of a bug (I think) that wouldn't let me get into the foundry. I even made sure I grabbed the side quest to deliver the message to that guy in the foundry. Was that an actual item or something? Maybe I dropped it.
>>
>>379626247
>no Nordom
You dun goof'd. His banter is awesome.
>>
>>379628858
There was an alternate way. About the bug or not, i played the EE too, without a problem. Well, one of the main premises in torment is DO NOT LEAVE STUFF UNTIL YOU COMPLETLY, 100% KNOW IT WON'T BE USED
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.