[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Souls III DLC General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: You know it.png (170KB, 540x369px) Image search: [Google]
You know it.png
170KB, 540x369px
Lets talk about how good this fucking dlc was bois

I'll start: Dark eater Midir, he didnt really provide much to the story other than some cool background info on dragons in dark souls 3 but he was cool to heck
>>
>>379625312
>be me
>finish dark souls 3 on friend's computer because mine is toaster tier
>get new pc
>replay dark souls for ashes of andriel dlc
>hard drive fails, lose save data
new dlc releases
>get about 70% of the way through the vanilla story and too bored to carry on

I've tried and tried and tried but it's just so fucking bleeeurgh, I can't put more than an hour in now without getting bored and doing something else
>>
>>379625590
you gotta just sit down on really underleved and just gun it man thats when its most fun i think at least
>>
>>379625312
>Final boss is some literal who Guts cosplay who wants to use the title of the game as paint
What a fulfilling end to a story
Fight was cool at least.
>>
>>379626054
it's just going through the motions at his stage though, I'm so burned out on the souls games which is a shame because it's probably one of my all time favourite series

I just wanna go outside and climb a hill, mang
>>
>>379625590
>>be me
The sign of a redditor
>>
>>379625312
We can all agree that those angel bastards in the Earthen Peak Ruins area fucking suck, right?
>>
>>379626498
>>379626498
I've been here for 8 years now mang, call me a redditor if you want I'm too old for this shit I don't care anymore
>>
I bought the ringed city when it came out and still haven't played through it. Every time I'm about to start it I get bored with the build I'm making and start another character only to get bored with it again. I think I've just played through the base game so many times that I know every item/enemy placement by heart and that makes it get stale fast.
>>
>>379626713
Its a stupid mechanic besides from with the first one where you can clearly find the thing to kill. I still can't quite figure out what they have to do with the big blue knights who are growing wings
>>
>>379626917
i get how you feel i cant even pick up the game for an hour anymore because of how montonous it all seems but my first run through any of the souls games or dlcs is a lot of fun because of that sense of not knowing what comes next.
>>
>>379626713
They were nerfed shortly after the DLC came out
>>
>>379625312
/vg/
>>
>>379627131
>I still can't quite figure out what they have to do with the big blue knights who are growing wings
apparently one of them taught some lady miracles who taught it to the knights/maybe Lothric since he has the same magic light missiles the angels have
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.