[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any mods that make it actually fucking fun to play?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: boring fucking game.jpg (26KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
boring fucking game.jpg
26KB, 460x215px
Are there any mods that make it actually fucking fun to play? With mods I can get goodass graphics, big tits, new perks, new quests, new items, but once i blow my load I always immediately regret putting a bit of my day into it. The gameplay on a base level is just tedious and unfun. How do I make it like Dark Souls or something, so that at the end of the day I can go to bed feeling like I didnt waste my time by playing it?
>>
I have like 240 hours in Skyrim and over 200 of those were spent using it as wank material over the years

It's great at that, but the game itself is just not good and no amount of mods will fix that
>>
Requiem
>>
>>379625475
does that improve the swordplay at all? that's what I mean by 'gameplay'
>>
>>379624878
no. i've tried many. they've added neat features and content that was fun to experience but the core game is still absolute shit.

and don't bother with requiem. it's just artificial difficulty. you'll end up dying from one arrow shot, spend 100 septims on a room. the prices for a cart ride are jacked up ridiculous too. every thing is. "the requiem team" say you need to prepare for the adventure in requiem but you can't fucking afford the proper gear starting out. you'll need to chop a lot of wood. and all your skills are reduced to 5 except the ones you get bonuses in.
>>
>>379625724
umm, it make swords, axes, maces etc have roles. Like you can't fight a draugors with blunt weapons cus they lack the internal organs and shit. If you want to fight the undead you better have sliver swords/great-swords. Also arrows and bolts do little to no damage to draugor either cus it make sence, i'm not sure if ranged weapons get more effective agaist draugor once you get some perks. Also you have to lvl up quit a bit if you want to clear bleekfall barrow with ease. On lower lvls you better invest 2 or 3 perks into two-handed and light armor if you want to kill and invest everything into stamina cus stamina burn up really quickly when you use twp-handed.

It's a hard learning curve and it's only for few people. I just cheated my self up to lvl 5 cus i didn't want to fight wolves and mudcrabs to gain lvls. If you want to have it a little bit easier go for a mage build.
some other mods that go good with Requiem are Notice board if you want to earn coin easier and honed metal if you want black smiths to make you the equipment you want for a honest price.

this will make it easier to understand requiem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1AVfsqMFZg
>>
>>379626943
Everything make sence in Requiem
>>
Also if you want to fight kill dragons you better pick up a crossbow and lot of bolts, but once you get dragonsbane katana you'll mange to a kill a dragons with ease.
>>
>>379624878
No, the closest you'll get are some quest/NPC mods which tend to have better writing and more lively voice acting than anything Bethesda has shat out since Morrowind
>>
>>379627686
Are you a dumb phoneposter or can you just not type properly?
>>
>>379629159
phoneposter
>>
>>379629159
also English is my fourth language
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.