[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what gaming is all about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Nintendo-E3-1.jpg (280KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-E3-1.jpg
280KB, 1200x798px
Having fun with your kids, friends or family.

A game that is created to be played by only a small part of this community is a failure of a game. They need to be for everyone! This is all about having fun together.
>>
Miyamoto just wants his suffering to end.
>>
File: miyamoto_e3.jpg (763KB, 2964x2028px) Image search: [Google]
miyamoto_e3.jpg
763KB, 2964x2028px
Miyamoto understand this form of art in its essence, he sees through gaming. The man truly is a genius on the same level as Gauss, Newton and Iwata.
>>
File: miyamoto.png (2MB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
miyamoto.png
2MB, 1200x797px
>>379624420
this desu
>>
>>379624420
Miyamoto is one of the few men in this world that I would gladly suck the balls.
>>
Oh, fuck off. Multiplayer is a stupid pain in the ass.
>>
File: 1361313242.jpg (116KB, 661x810px) Image search: [Google]
1361313242.jpg
116KB, 661x810px
>>379624292
>They need to be for everyone! This is all about having fun together.
So they need to be as bland as possible?
Nice this is the mind of a nintenclopper
>>
>>379625598
How does one imply the other?
>>
>>379624292
yeah. that's why local 2v2 fifa on couch with m8s is far more fun than any game /vee/ has played in the last year.
>>
>>379625831
Why play a traditional sports game when you can play it in real life which is much more fun?
>>
>>379624292
>A game that is created to be played by only a small part of this community is a failure of a game. They need to be for everyone!

Many online games have died because of this mentality OP.
>>
>>379626278
Can you give examples? Aren't you just too afraid to open up your little community to more people? You should be happy that more people are now experiencing the same fun that you and your little community has, not angry or jealous.
>>
>>379626738

You get paid for every new player or something?
>>
>>379626914
You get paid for every retard thing you post?
>>
>>379627060

I wish. I could retire.
>>
>>379626738
>>379626738
Star Wars Online
Ace of Spades
Tribes

Star Was Online's situation was just sad because the company chose to kill off a game that a niche community stood with it despite it not being "just like the other better MMOs".
>>
I honestly think games like The Witcher 3, where you can literally have sex with several women and they show explicit scenes of the act, or God of War, where you get more "points" for making brutal kills with gore practically everywhere, are an abomination and terrible for the industry (and the player) in general.
>>
>>379627557
I think those games were killed because no one actually played them...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.