[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For what purpose? And why is Elric the best of the bunch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1496761148898.jpg (1001KB, 1647x660px) Image search: [Google]
1496761148898.jpg
1001KB, 1647x660px
For what purpose?
And why is Elric the best of the bunch?
>>
>>379621549
>>
>>379622570
>>
>>379621549
>implying anyone on /v/ reads books ever or knows moorcock's multiverse
>>
>>379621549
Amano's one and the one above amano. Alucard and Griffith are also pretty cool, but not real Elrics.
>>
>>379623998
Shame. Because his multiverse is absolute bonkers and amazing.
>>
>>379621549
Is that Anomander Rake under Elric?
>>
D is the strongest person in this picture. Read the shit he does in the novels.
>>
>>379621549
Second top left from middle and the middle are both Elric.
>>379624721

>D is the strongest person in this picture.
Dude. The answer is no. Not while Elric and Griffith are there.
Do you even understand how exactly OP Elric can be when he starts the summons? Or god above, when Stormbringer is allowed to go wild?
>>
>>379624908
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/vampire-hunter-d-feats-thread.309564/

Elric I can sorta understand, but you have to be smoking something to even suggest Griffith could come close to D. We don't even know the full extent of Griffith's powers to even compare, and what we know so far is so weak in comparison.
>>
>>379625146
I can concede to Griffith since he hasn't been shown to do much outside of his confrontrantion with Skull Knight all and him making the sword miss.

But Elric and that sword of his? They bring the universe to its knees.
I still would never want to be Elric. Fuck all that noise.
>>
>>379624517
And even got new content as early as 2010+ ago n comic form.
>>
>>379626331
Volume 3 when?
>>
>>379626598
SOON>>379626331
>>
>>379623741
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.