[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZOMBIES ARE STUPID AND SLOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (529KB, 700x573px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
529KB, 700x573px
ZOMBIES ARE STUPID AND SLOW
>>
>>379618250
Dead Rising 1 is still the best game in the series.
>>
>>379618452
by a mile
>>
Is the 7 Day Survivor worth attempting? I don't usually get mad at video games, but I feel like If I get more than half way and die, I'll end up throwing my controller through a wall.
Is it more tedious than is difficult, or is it more difficult than it is tedious?
>>
>>379619312
It's pretty tedious. The main difficulty comes from the fact that your health is constantly ticking down and Seon's is locked.
>>
>>379619312
Tedious, really. It takes 14 real hours to complete.
On PS4, you can just put the game in Rest Mode. PC, not so sure but there might be an exploit.

But imagine doing this on a Xbox 360. A launch Xbox 360.
>>
>>379619591
On a CRT.
>>
>>379619709
Connected via RF.
>>
>>379619896
With your dad coming in and beating the shit out of you every few hours.
>>
>>379619591
>>379619709
I don't think I'm going to bother. I love DR1, but it just doesn't seem worth it.
>>
File: DR1 on a CRT Connected with RF.jpg (3MB, 4912x3264px) Image search: [Google]
DR1 on a CRT Connected with RF.jpg
3MB, 4912x3264px
>>379619591
>>379619709
>>379619896
Look'n good.
>>
>>379619591
Did this on the 360 during a hot as fuck summer. Had my AC on and a fan blasting my Xbox to make sure nothing could go wrong. I have both a PS4 and an Xbone and was planning on doing it again on one or the other but if you can just cheat on the PS4 then fuck that shit. What's even the point?

I love PlayStation and Xbox but people have the audacity to call Xbox players "casuals".
>>
>>379620930
I actually played Dead Rising like this when it came out in 2006. My TV was over 30 inches which was pretty big for CRT, but I still had to use RF. Reading the text was like learning a new language.
>>
>>379618452
>best writing and dialog for storyfags
>easy to get killed until you know what you're doing
>fuckloads of survivors and pictures for collectors
>memorable boss fights

It wasn't perfect. The survivor AI was awful, Otis being a fag, and the minichainsaws were nacho cheesy. But it is still my favorite in the series since I feel it capture that survival and cinematic aspect that the other games strayed from. I only really felt Case Zero came close.
>>
>>379618250
so am i tbqfh
>>
>>379623652
The survivor AI is the game's only real huge flaw. I don't know how many times I've cut a path through Paradise Plaza for a group of survivors and set a waypoint at the warehouse door, just so half of them can run off and start punching a group of zombies outside the path. Then I have to move a waypoint to get them to move, but then the people waiting at the warehouse start running back into hordes of zombies, and then one of them gets stuck in the reflecting pools along the windows of paradise plaza.

Then I give up and beat them all to death with a trash can.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.