[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sonic Unleashed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Sonic_unleashed_boxart.jpg (32KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_unleashed_boxart.jpg
32KB, 240x300px
Hello, 4chan. I've got an Xbox 360, a Wii, and a very stressful situation.

So I've been wanting to get Sonic Unleashed forever, but I could never decide which version to get. I looked all over the internet, and it certainly hasn't helped!

On one hand, there's the much praised XBox 360 version. The ups it has as described by people are better graphics, good hub worlds (Neither I really care about), 2 levels the Wii version doesn't have, and less but better Werehog levels (Which DO matter to me).

However, people seem to rarely address the downsides of this version. Whom what I've seen, the framerate can drop to horrendous speeds, collecting medals is a chore, and Eggmanland is nigh unplayable. On top of all of this, I'm much more experienced with a Wii Remote than an XBox controller.

And then there's the Wii version, which has none of the upsides people mention for the XBox version above (However I think the Sonic to Werehog ratio for both games is equal) but it doesn't have any of the downsides either. Worse graphics means the game runs much smoother, hub worlds are traded out for a level select system, which also solves the Eggmanland problem, and Sun and Moon medals are much simpler to collect, especially with the Werehog.

All in all, both games have their pluses and minuses, and after careful consideration, I still can't decide which to get!

That's why I need your help, 4Chan. I need an unbiased opinion of which version you think I should play. Thank you.

(Also, I have never owned any Playstation systems)
>>
>>379604136
Get both the PS2 and PS3 version and fuck off.
>>
>>379604426
You clearly didn't read the whole thing, or possibly even any of it.

I will not consider your suggestion.
>>
>>379604136
Get the game on ps3 you retard
>>
>>379604619
I can't afford a Playstation, please stop telling me to get it. Also, please refrain from calling me obscenities
>>
>>379604136
The PS3 version is the best one if you get it on any other system you're a faggot you faggot.
>>
>>379604849
Your mother would be very disappointed. I'll ask somewhere else once this thread was buried. Somewhere that hopefully isn't filled with Sony diehards.
>>
>>379604136
I've played a ton of both. 360/ps3 versions are more fun
worst case scenario you can just emulate the ps2/wii version
>>
>>379605745
Thank you. This is much appreciated. I'll try out the XBox version if I can get my hands on it.

Again, thank you.
>>
Don't listen to the Sonybros, the Playstation ports are the worst of their respective versions.

Honestly OP, get the 360 one. The Wii version is akin to a 3DS version of a console game, sure it may have it's pros and cons, but the effort clearly went into the 360/PS3 versions.
>>
>>379606204
Thank you kindly. I will definitely get the XBox version.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.