[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You told me this game was bad /v/ It's pretty good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 3max.jpg (299KB, 500x623px) Image search: [Google]
3max.jpg
299KB, 500x623px
You told me this game was bad /v/
It's pretty good
>>
>>379603427
>listening to /v/
>ever

See, there's your problem.
>>
File: JUSTx3.jpg (1MB, 2000x928px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTx3.jpg
1MB, 2000x928px
>>379603427
It's alright. Are you playing the Free Alliances version?
>>
who the fuck said it was bad?

/v/ was kissing this game's ass when it was released then the threads just kinda dropped off.

but yeah it's a good game albeit easy.
>>
>>379604842
No the full version. I'm not even sure what the free version is, maybe it's a glorified demo?
>>
It's bad, stop lying. You faggots wished you had monster hunter instead.
>>
It's okay. Still runs out of variety pretty quickly. Got bored before platinuming it but still put in around 50-60 hours. Looking forward to if they ever do a 3.
>>
Do the encounters get more difficult as you get further in? I put about 16 hours in and really enjoyed it, but suddenly stopped feeling the pull to keep playing.
>>
>>379605113
I'm not sure either. It was released a couple days after I bought the game. If it's anything like Warriors 8: Empires free version, it will be the same game with far less content.
>>
File: eeeeee.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
eeeeee.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>379604842
>Dark Rose Valkyrie
mein honorary aryan
>>
>>379603427
It's good if you've never played another Monster Hunter. Mediocre if you have.
>>
>>379606291
I'll quote gamesfaq (not that I like it but the guy seems to know about this version)

>To put it simply the F2P demo is like an massively expanded Demo

The Single Player content of the F2P version is exactly like the Toukiden 2 Carryover Demo ending after unlocking the Pool of Purity when you defeat Bruteclaw and unlocking the Unity Gauge and Total Destruction. So that means you won't be able to free roam past Peace (not counting the Warp glitch exploit but that could be patched) or experience the game's story

It seems it's more focused on multiplayer experience
>>
>>379603427
>£50 on Steam forever
>>
File: 1487321906656.png (466KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487321906656.png
466KB, 800x600px
>>379603427
It doesnt have cute monsters so it is bad
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.