[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MOVE OVER JRPG BASED WRPG OF E3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: elex.jpg (97KB, 1278x657px) Image search: [Google]
elex.jpg
97KB, 1278x657px
>made by germans not fat americans
>sex is a normal thing, not fat americans who get flustered by sex
>cool music
>awesome battle animations
>not soulslike but more hardcore
>sexy women and not anime pedophilia

Why aren't you bowing to the new rpg overlord?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJPw_BbG70c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYh6u6GmKLA

This is going to be FUCKING epic

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
Ironic shilling is still shilling
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/WZ6lPrAVvRfDV1mNMoWsVg/
>>
>we want the New Vegas, Mass Effect, and Elder Scrolls audience
>>
>>379602373
It looked boring as fuck not too long ago, at least the armor and enemy designs are starting to look good. Environments are still bland though.
>>
What's with the music
>>
>>379602373
combat will utter shit like in Risen 2 and 3 which will make you stop playing

t. gothic fanboy
>>
>>379602373
If that's what they show in a gameplay trailer, I'd hate to see the game proper.
>>
>>379602373
what the fuck is this breathing shit
>>
File: Elder Effect Dragon Vegas.jpg (512KB, 1996x1413px) Image search: [Google]
Elder Effect Dragon Vegas.jpg
512KB, 1996x1413px
>>379602373
>>
No one thinks Elex will be good, even Gothic fanboys are done with the company. Only people who would bother to post shit like this are viral marketers. And this isn't the first time I've seen this same exact thread.
>>
HYPERVENTILATING
>>
>>379603984
weeb spotted
>>
>>379602373
Is it for iPad?
>>
Strippers in videogames are always awkwardly animated and cringey. Besides that lapdance in Metro that I fapped to.
>>
Bad animations. Looks like a worse skyforge aesthetically. XD FREEDOM is just "how much shit can we cram in this" I'll pass.
>>
It's quite impressive that you can tell by the animations that it's a Piranha Bytes game. Why are they unable to improve that department? It doesn't say anything about the writing or the other content, but it sure would make it easier to get people more interested in it...
Also, not sure why the fuck they thought using a Kanye West-copy track was fitting.
>>
File: 1489695191519 (1).jpg (18KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489695191519 (1).jpg
18KB, 500x375px
>>379605026

>That trashy russian slut that looks kind of disgusting and ugly but still makes you come
кoвши
>>
>>379602373
Anon, this is going to be a dumpsterfire and everyone knows it.

And I'm saying this as someone who loved Gothic 1 and 2.
>>
>>379602373
>sexy women and not anime pedophilia
dropped
>>
>>379605807
I'll get it in a humble bundle and give nothing of the company.
>>
>>379604321
The Elder Dragon Vegas Effect
>>
>>379602373
who let their grandma get on the stripper pole? she doesn't even have a shred of clothing removed
>>
>epic

Fucking kids
>>
The only WRPG's to look forward are
>Divinity Original Sin 2
>Pillars of Eternity Deadfire
>New Bethesda i.p
>Obsidians new i.p
>Cyberpunk 2077
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.