[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW ATARI CONSOLE INCOMING. NOT A FUCKING DRILL.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WNsmCpdhhY&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: OSN.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
OSN.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>
fake and gay
>>
Atari Classic? If it's 20$ it's ok.
>>
SONY BTFO!
NINTENDO BTFO!
PC BTFO!
>>
>>379601808

Fuck off Sega.

https://www.ataribox.com/
>>
Didn't they already make an Atari classic edition?
>>
>>379601890
>Click the links at the bottom
>How do you want to open this file?

Yeah nah shitbird.
>>
oh boy atari flashback 7
>>
>Yfw Atariniggers becomes the new Sonybros
>>
I really hope it's a new console. I'm a dev now so it'd be amazing if i could get my shit into a failed Atari console.
>>
Isn't Atari bankrupt?
>>
File: 1458634246160.jpg (67KB, 799x627px) Image search: [Google]
1458634246160.jpg
67KB, 799x627px
>>379601685
>Bubsy gets a new game
>Atari makes a new console
What a time to be alive
>>
This made me hype for games again...

FULL CIRCLE BABY.
>>
This ain't gonna end well and you know it. Bubsy was the first horseman of the videogame crash, and Atari is the second one. Soon Britbongs will create their own shitty computers with shitty knockoff "games" again and rivers will flow with blood. I'm fucking warning you, people. E.T. 2 will soon be upon us.
>>
Atari was bought by some other company and they just kept the name didn't they?
>>
>>379603173
bubsy came after the 1983 crash you stupit motherfucker
>>
Just some thing that plays a bunch of old Atari games.
>>
Atari always wins baby
>>
>>379603243
It doesn't matter for the second crash though, you retard. If tomorrow Nintendo revives Virtual Boy as their new VR device are you going to pretend it's not a sign of the end times?
>>
If it's a thing for old games then why are they hiring devs and shit
>>
>>379603464
How would a crash work nowadays tho? I mean we have digital distribution and a shitload of indie developers
>>
File: ikamusu.jpg (365KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ikamusu.jpg
365KB, 1920x1080px
I already have a 2600? Games are cheap too so why should i care
>>
WEEBS BTFO

RETURN OF THE KING BABY
>>
Probably going to be some microconsole. If they make a real system with 6GB Ram, a GPU simmilar to the Xbox One, and price it to be $150-200. I can see it working.
>>
>>379603818
>implying japs aren't in love with the Atari icon
>implying they wouldn't try to get the jap market
>implying it wouldn't get jap third party dev support
>>
>>379603602
I wish I knew. All I can do for now is hope it truly happens.
>>
>>379603916
I don't think it's possible at this point in time anon. I mean, the vidya industry is working just as the movie and music industries, and those aren't crashing and burning either.
>>
91 subs on their youtube channel.

A website that tries to open files.

Yeah, nope.
>>
>>379601890
Incredibly suspicious website.
Also the only thing Atari has done as of late is make an incredibly shitty version of RCT
>>
>>379603602
>>379603916
>>379604084
The industry has declined by 1/3 over the last 7 or 8 years. In ANY other industry a drop of that much over a few years would be considered a "crash" or at least a "major slump of historic proportions".
>>
File: sunhatbird.jpg (222KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sunhatbird.jpg
222KB, 640x640px
>Atari 10400
>>
It's not being made by Atari, go check the whois for the website, Atari isn't the one who made the website.
>>
>>379601685
wat

this better not just be an emulatorbox
>>
>>379601685
Atari hasn't existed in decades. It's just a name companies slap on shit to fool old people with "muh nostalgia"
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.