[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good FPS RPGs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: VTMB.jpg (11KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
VTMB.jpg
11KB, 190x265px
Hey, /v/tards, I just started playing Vampire: The Masquerade; Bloodlines, and I am loving the fuck out of it. Just wondering if there are any similar games that you guys can recommend that don't start with
>Elder Scrolls
>Fallout
>>
Deus Ex
>>
Pathalogic
>>
System Shock, System Shock 2, Deus Ex, Human Revolution, Mankind Divided

There's E.Y.E. if you're severely autistic I guess.
>>
File: Romero.png (580KB, 899x899px) Image search: [Google]
Romero.png
580KB, 899x899px
mind watching the place for me? be back in 5
>>
dishonored
>>
File: mm.png (61KB, 255x205px) Image search: [Google]
mm.png
61KB, 255x205px
>>379595036
What's the best clan to be an evil vampire with no humanity? No nosfe pls.
>>
>>379597096
Ventrue.
>>
>>379595381
>not fucking him
C'mon man
>>
>Wants best clan to be evil, no humanity vamp
>No Nosferatu
Why you want second best, anon?
>>
>>379597443
Because Nosferatu was my first run.
Malk second.
Are the rest even worth it?
>>
>>379595036
Ultima Underworld
Ultima Underworld II
>>
>>379597627
Tremere are fun.
>>
>>379597867
What's the difference between Toreador, Brujah and Ventrue RP wise? Malk was a wild run and jerk nosferatu was fun as hell, not sure if the other ones will top that.
>>
12 replies and no STALKER? For fucks sake.
>>
>>379595036
Deus Ex
Arx Fatalis
Dark Messiah
System Shock
STALKER
>>
>>379597096
Tzimisce.
If you are from the Camarilla, I guess Gangrel, since they don't usually give a fuck.
>>379597791
>>379597867
Agreed. Tremere is the other one with a bit of ''something''.
Ventrue can be ok, since the prince treats you like his cousin or something since the beginning. I think you even get the apartment early.

Bruja and Gangrel for combat oriented games and Toreador for... I don't know, they are just there to look pretty.

Man, I miss this game so much... I thin I'm gonna reinstall it with some mods.
>>
>>379597627
Well, Malk is basically the only one of the clans that really changes the whole game, unless there are mods that change it for other clans, I dunno, haven't checked out the mods. So, I guess you've pretty much played the whole game, there.
>>
>>379598298
>Tzimisce.
B-but there's no tzimisce in Bloodlines
>>
>>379595036
Kings Field
>>
>>379597952
Stats. And the look of your character.
>>
>>379595036
Any good mods for this game? Don't wanna slog through the hundreds of crap ones.
>>
>>379598379
Go for Tremere then. Evil faggots doomed us all and deprived us from the Salubri(who could have bonded with the Tzimisce, but their autism wouldn't let them so).
>>
>>379595036
Elder Scrolls
>>
>>379598581
>>379598379
The Tremere are not evil per se. Just stupid. Maybe some at the top are evil, the other are just bricks in the wall.
>>379597952
>What's the difference between Toreador, Brujah and Ventrue RP wise?
As said >>379598298, if you are Ventrue, Lacroix has a better opinion of you, while the anarchs dislike you. More.
The opposite with Brujah.
Nothing with Toreador. They are the most boring clan of all.
At least the antitribu are ok guys.
>>
bampu
>>
>>379595036
The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
>>
>>379595381
Doing his quest properly makes it one of the easiest in the game, just hit the zombies going for the gates with a bladed weapon, easy
>>
>>379599036
>They are the most boring clan of all.
spoken like a true ugly
>>
>>379602454
But they are, anon
> Hur dur, muh humanity, art is the food of the soul, vampire society, yada yada yada

They are like a Ventrue/Lasombra/Giovanni but without all the things that make them interesting.
>>
>>379602841
t. ugly

there is no higher goal than beauty in all things
sorry you're failing it
>>
>>379603171
Why does it feel like Toreadors are 90% hipster turbonormies and 10% action-hero-movie tier.
>>
>>379603926
Because thats how people play them. People like to go either full stereotype or the opposite with clans
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.