[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a terrible game. Who thought it was a good idea to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: European_Cover_Art_KH3D.png (1MB, 1024x917px) Image search: [Google]
European_Cover_Art_KH3D.png
1MB, 1024x917px
What a terrible game.
Who thought it was a good idea to have a mechanic that would drag you out of the game to switch characters, even in the middle of a boss fight?

Also is EVERY game in this series cannon? Because I've only completed 1 and 2, and every game outside of those seems to make everything batshit insane.
>>
Every game is canon, but coded is unimportant.
>>
>>379593404
buy drop-me-nots theyre cheap as dirt and you can literally complete a world, switch to another character and so on and so forth
>>
Everything is canon, even the shitty fucking mobile game loaded with microtransactions and timers.
>>
>>379593903
>shitty fucking mobile

Was that what ''x'' Back Cover was about?
>>
>>379593404
The whole series is terrible. What'd you expect?
>>
>>379593404
I liked that mechanic. It's a good game to me and that's all that matters.
>>
>going into a boss fight with low drop meter
>not recharging it or just dropping and coming back with a full bar
Sorry you're retarded
>>
>>379594073
Yes. Although you don't even know about the back cover stuff until like 30 hours into the game. It's all disney filler until then. Awful game.
>>
>>379593404
The drop system is shit but it's only a small problem in the grand scheme of things. The drop system is retarded from a design point because it actively discourages you from switching characters, since the only way to get the big bonuses when you drop is to use drop-me-nots to keep it going for longer to rack up points. You're better off NOT dropping whatsoever if you can help it.
>>
>>379594809
you're fucking retarded. you can easily get all the bonuses nearly all the time after playing through a whole character's world
>>
>>379594245
>>379594337
>>379594809
the game is shit guys

>enemies are braindead and look stupid
>more bland level design a la BBS
>"Pokemon" mechanic is tedious and not fun
>combat doesn't work, just spam square to win
>STUPID fucking lore

ruined the series.
>>
>>379595206
No you can't you fucking liar. You cannot get max level stat bonuses from just going through one world normally. Not to mention that you'd be battling to even get through one world with out using a drop-me-not at some point.
>>
>>379595385
This is all correct. I didn't have a problem with dropping and finally playing as Riku is dope, but the game itself is ass
>>
>>379595385
Nah, I had fun. A lot of the enemies either looked cool or cute. The level design was about the same as KH2, just wider. The Pokemon mechanic got addicting at times. I never felt inclined to spam anything, I used different commands for both characters and it was fun. The lore got even better. I hope it gets more insane.

>>379595474
Yep, you can you stupid fucking idiot. It's not hard at all. I would get all the attack, the defense, the flowmotion attack ups, etc. You only needed what you needed regardless.
>>
>cant use items from main menu
>the dream eater minigames are fucking gay
>you literally just bounce off a wall and flow motion attack spam to win
>>
>>379595849
If that's how you played the game, not that you ever did. Then games are only a chore for you and you don't know how to have any fun. You're better off watching let's plays.
>>
>>379595726
Unless you purposefully go out of your way to grind enemies for materials or something you won't have enough.

>You only needed what you needed regardless.
Well obviously, I'm not saying they were necessary I'm just saying that it discourages you from dropping.
>>
The drop thing was gay as fuck the first time it dropped me in a boss fight, but then I got over it
>>
>>379593404
Birth By Sleep is really good and also 364/2 are much better. It's at least not difficult to play.
>>
Nah, this game is pretty good
>>
>>379596049
I won't have enough? I nearly got all the bonuses except for the items all the time just by fighting each enemy encounter. It doesn't discourage you from dropping. Nobody ever cared that much about the bonuses.
>>
>>379595385
>bland level design a la BBS

At least BBS level design was better than the shit we got in KH2.
>>
Everything is canon.
EVERYTHING.
>>
If I hear the dreameater minigame music again I'm gonna have a stroke.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.