[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Fuck you, I liked it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_6445.jpg (320KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6445.jpg
320KB, 819x1024px
ITT: Fuck you, I liked it.
>>
CF0
>>
>>379590562
So did everyone else. You're not special
>>
>>379590562
>>379590562
Anon, thats not how this works, you need to post a game thats universally hated, Bloodborne is universally loved by everyone except jealous nintendo/PC loyalists who target it specifically because its the strongest game on the system.
>>
>>379590562
Not you didn't
>>
>>379590562
Fuck YOU! I enjoyed it as well, friend.
>>
I fucking loved it.
>>
File: thumb-49782.jpg (21KB, 350x164px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-49782.jpg
21KB, 350x164px
>>
Fuck you, I sold it.

Too easy, no replay-ability.

Aching to re-buy the GOTY version though as I've yet to experience the DLC.
>>
>>379590940
>Dex build
>Str build
>Arcane build
>Bloodtinge build
>Twink build
Buy it. There's alot of replayability
>>
File: havinagigglem8.gif (2MB, 377x372px) Image search: [Google]
havinagigglem8.gif
2MB, 377x372px
>>379591270

>5 builds
>a lot of replayability
>>
I platinum'd it in 11 days. GOTY
>>
>>379590562
Fallout 4 and yes the Season Pass.

I like Fallout, and I've legit unironically enjoyed Fallout 4.
>>
The Last of Us
Fifa 17

Fuck you i liked them and play them daily
>>
>>379591270

bloodtinge is shit
>>
>>379591881
If by shit you mean it's shit because it's such a good build it invalidates certain boss fights by making them too easy then yes it is shit.

It's like any other build in BB dude. It makes some enemies and bosses a cake walk and others harder. Have you ever noticed that if you ask people what boss is the hardest in Bloodborne you get like every boss as an answer? It's because their difficulty is greatly dependent on your build.
>>
>>379591805
The simultaneous loving of Witcher 3 and hatred of Fallout 4 was when I realised /v/ was actually retarded.
>>
>>379591463
I too only buy games that I plan to play six times.
>>
>>379590562
Are you one of the 60ish% of people who beat Gascoigne?
>>
File: 39381-True_Lies_(World)-3.jpg (98KB, 640x902px) Image search: [Google]
39381-True_Lies_(World)-3.jpg
98KB, 640x902px
>>379590562
>>
>>379591881
*quick draws the Chikage*
*shwing*
dont you ever talk to my waifu or my waifu's blood ever again!
*teleports behind you*
or i will cut you down with it!

*tips fedora*
g'day
>>
>>379592075
and comments like this are what make me realize /v/ is full of underageb&s.
>>
>>379592075
OH MY GOD, Do not get me started with Witcher 3. Not even /v/, EVERY. SINGLE. MOTHER FUCKER that had a Youtube channel sucked this game's dick to NO END.

I actually got a hold of it, gave it a try, and I think the gameplay is just too fucking much. I like the writing but fuck the gameplay, it's just too much things to do that it overloads me, I gotta remember all these ingredients, to make oil so I can kill a certain monster easily, sounds easy when I say it, but then you get into the game and realize there's alot to remember.
>>
One of my favourite games is Dead Island
>>
File: Darkest_of_Days_cover.jpg (58KB, 320x431px) Image search: [Google]
Darkest_of_Days_cover.jpg
58KB, 320x431px
>>
>>379592075
>>379592235
I actually can't tell if these posts are bait.
>>
Fuck you, i loved walker assault
>>
>>379592305
It's something called having your own individual opinion about something and having fun with a game even if it's not 110% perfect.

Perfect Games really don't exist. Perfect games are something individuals impress upon things they personally enjoy. You are more than welcome to say I'm some giant shitter for actually daring to enjoy Bethesda games because I find them enjoyable, it won't stop me from enjoying them.
>>
>>379591270
>Arcane build is just normal weapon with arcane gem tacked on
Let's shorten that to four faggeroni
>>379592049
No you don't and builds don't effect shit. Gascoign and Mergo for example, are the same fight no matter what build or weapon you pick
>>
>>379592649
>It's something called having your own individual opinion
That's not why I assumed it was bait. You see I have my own individual opinions too. I know, shocker! But really dude your response it a perfect example of why i thought it was bait. It reads like something an insecure teenager would right ie "You can't make me not like them!" I never said I was trying to. I expressed genuine confusion because you stated to be what I consider an absolutely retarded opinion and not only that, you did nothing to back it up but call others stupid. You then immediately follow up with an insecure post like that? Yea it makes me think you are an underage teenager.

You want people to not question if your opinions are bait or if you're underage? Try actually articulating and justifying them.
>>
>>379592986
>No you don't and builds don't effect shit. Gascoign and Mergo for example, are the same fight no matter what build or weapon you pick
Oh so you didn't play the game got it. Say no more.
>>
It's always Sony exclusives in these, maybe /v is just anti Sony
>>
>>379593052
I mean I'm on /v/. I'd just get slammed down instantly. But if you insist. I know the Player dialouge choices and the main story are not home runs, but I enjoy the gunplay, I love the companions, Bethesda did a great job bringing Fallout to the 2010s, Far Harbor is one of my favorite DLCs, and overall I had a blast well worth the price I paid.
>>
>>379593120
>stop making fun of my favorite game you didn't play it
Imagine if everyone on /v/ did this, instead it's only insecure BB faggots. Played a skill and strength build and it didn't effect bosses in any significant way, and they're mostly mediocre and piss easy anyway
>>
>>379592649
>"No skill checks!! its a good game but a bad Fallout game!"
>"Settlement building is useless!"
>"It seems like the bombs went off an hour ago but you've been in the vault for 200 years!"
>"yes, no, doubt, sarcastic"

It's honestly remarkable how they were able to create such a fun game with the sheer scope they set themselves on, the drip-feed was just perfect.
>>
>>379593425
>Played a skill and strength build and it didn't effect bosses in any significant way, and they're mostly mediocre and piss easy anyway
You jsut admitted you haven't played the buil dwe we're talking about. Also it's not my fault you think "Strength" and "Dex" are builds. They aren't. You pair two stats to make a build. Strength + Arcane, Dex +Bloodtinge, Dex
+ Strength. Those are builds and they all have different weapons to support them.

You are only proving my point. Even if you played it you clearly didn't understand the game or it's mechanics very well.
>>
File: 1491487426110.jpg (67KB, 300x428px) Image search: [Google]
1491487426110.jpg
67KB, 300x428px
Yeah thats right, I liked it! Sue me!
>>
>>379593326
>I mean I'm on /v/. I'd just get slammed down instantly
Hate to break it to you dude but if that's your experience in the past it's probably because your arguments are as horrendous as the ones you just made.
>I know the Player dialouge choices and the main story are not home runs
Why would you open your defense of the game by pointing out exactly why it's shit? Do you think you have some how invalidated those complaints by admitting them true? You haven't, you've just helped me explain why I think it's a shit game. Even worse you lose credibility with a pitiful defense like "i know they aren't home runs" no anon they aren't in fact they are complete strike outs. Admitting the games worst faults (and they undeniably are, even major reviewers who gave it good scores criticized this, even Todd said it was bad) then trying to downplay them doesn't help convince anyone but it does discredit your credibility in the eyes of people who see what you're doing.

> but I enjoy the gunplay
OK, that's also not a very good argument. I asked you to substantiate and you do so by saying "Gunplay good". I mean technically you did what I asked but that's not really what I was looking for. Why is the gun play good? Why do you want to shoot things in this game over other shooters? What does it do to make it satisfying or depthful? I genuinely would like to hear you try to answer because like I said I couldn't disagree more. The shooting is passable for a shooter and awful for an RPG. FO3 and FO: NV made you shit at shooting at the start which some people didn't like but it gave a sense of progression. It made you feel like you got better at it as the game went on. Ya know, you experienced character growth like you SHOULD in an RPG. See how I used comparison and explanation to say why I felt the shooting wasn't a fun fit for Fallout? I didn't just say "shooting bad".

>I love the companions
Same thing as I said above dude. This isn't an explanation. I actually agree.
>>
>>379594298
>Fuck you I liked it thread
>"I like Fallout 4"
>REEEEE no you didn't!!!

Relax dude nice blog
>>
>>379593647
I did play an arcane+strength build and it didn't change anything either cocksucker. It's just a strength build tied to arcane, with a few tools and even fewer useful ones
>arcane having any weapons
It has four, tonturis, wheel, Moonlight blade, and kos parasite and two of those are late game
Bloodtinge+Skill also has a few weapons but most of them just function as a gun. None of these changed boss fights in a very significant way and half of them can be used without ahigh bloodtinge or arcane stat
>>
File: 1496112516882.png (532KB, 800x584px) Image search: [Google]
1496112516882.png
532KB, 800x584px
>>379592986
> Kos Parasite
> Holy Moonlight Sword
> WHEEEL
> Rosmarinus & Flamesprayer
> All the fucking hunter tools minus the whistle

Arcane builds are super fun man, you can't say there aren't arcane specific weapons. Your argument is also like saying faith builds aren't a thing because you can lightning infuse almost anything in Dark Souls 2&3.

Also the builds DO affect things, as they change what weapons you generally use, what guns you use and why, as well as how you set your gems. Additionally, while some bosses essentially will remain the same, damage types and defenses WILL affect how difficult a time you will have with bosses. For example some bosses like Gherman or Gascoign can be parried, but with a pure arcane build you lack the visceral damage to take full advantage of it. Martyr Logarius is also a good example too, he has SUPER beefy arcane defense and can make himself immune to projectiles, making him a nightmare for certain setups. Honestly it sounds like you ran a STR/SKL build once and threw the game away afterwards.
>>
>>379593326
>Bethesda did a great job bringing Fallout to the 2010s
Same thing I already told you dude. This isn't an explanation. Tell me how they did a good job of doing it. If you can't explain beyond that then that's why you get shit on in arguments on /v/, because you can't explain your own POV.

>Far Harbor is one of my favorite DLCs
Same thing dude.

>and overall I had a blast well worth the price I paid.
And overall you also still offered little to no explanation which is why I still think you're probably 16. This level of unawareness of your own opinions and why you have them is not common for adults. The only explanation you really gave is you like the gun play and you like the companions but you didn't really elaborate on why either of those things were well done.

You obviously have no obligation to convince me or anyone else but at a certain point dude you need to ask the question of why you are having discussions like this if you aren't invested in them enough to accurately articulate how you feel.
>>
>>379590562
Fuck you, I liked Dark Souls 2 more than Bloodborne
>>
>>379594554
Not really I said I genuinely though his post was bait or that he was a child. He tried to convince me otherwise so I explained to him why it didn't work. I'm sorry if it upsets you that I use sentences don't communicate solely through greentext like a truly enlightened individual. I'm just not there yet.
>>
>>379594572
>I did play an arcane+strength build
Now you're changing your story, stopped reading there. Don't lie if you want people to talk to you. Apparently you played a game you don't like and doesn't have replayability 3 times? Sure dude I totally believe you.
>>
>>379590562
bad game too ez
>>
>>379590636
I'm neither of those things, I just thought it was a shitty game. Stop over-generalizing shit you assburger
>>
File: 1456362856182.jpg (59KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1456362856182.jpg
59KB, 450x450px
>>
>>379594775
I did you double nigger. I've played it more than once or twice, but your rampant fanboying faggotry might prevent you from making connections right now
>>
>>379594857
t. Jealous Nintendo/PC loyalist
>>
>>379590762
I liked this because it was close to the PS1 mainstays.
Twinsanity was awful and marked the point when I stopped playing Crash games.
>>
File: Wolfenstein_The_New_Order_cover.jpg (35KB, 300x424px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfenstein_The_New_Order_cover.jpg
35KB, 300x424px
>>379590562
>>
@379594885
This is bait, I hope noone will be dumb enough as to respond to this bait
>>
I really fucking loved it. Even though I needed mods to fix some of the ugly SJW stuff
>>
>>379592049
Pure arcane builds are real. So are BT builds. You always had options in BB, at least since The Old Hunters.
You should play it again, you obviously missed a lot :)
>>
>>379594857
Over generalizing love for bloodborne?
Its a ludicrous number of peoples favorite game ever
get your head out of your ass
>>
>>379592249
My nigga
How did you feel about dying light? If you haven't tried it, it's basically the definitive version of dead island
>>
>>379592249
Me too.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.