[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could it be possible that Tekken x Street fighter will get a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (31KB, 250x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 250x168px
Could it be possible that Tekken x Street fighter will get a Story Mode which will be a continuation of Tekken 7? It could be possible because the street fighter universe and the tekken universe are linked with eachother. There is also the fact that they told jack shit about Akumas background with Kazumi. They could easily make Jin fight together with Ryu to defeat Kazuya. Story DLC for tekken 7 is a no go and the wait until Tekken 8 would imo take too long. What's your opinion /v
>>
It's dead anon.
>>
>>379586493
Its on hold because they had to finish Tekken 7
>>
>story in fighting games
why bother
>>
>>379586618
I like to know what my main is up too
>>
>>379586618
You don't like fun?
>>
>>379586723
I assume he likes fun that's why he prefers to play them instead of caring about the reasons why the punch each other other than to see who is the strongest.
>>
>>379586801
>It's impossible to do them both
>>
>>379586618
The only people who complain about story in fighting games usually reveal they don't actually play these games or are just starting out.
>>
>>379586493
This game had better fucking come out. I want my full-on TxSF crossover game with SF characters being done in 3D for once.
>>
>>379586801
Autism. Bet you defend the picking of training stage every match to death as well, whilst you can't concieve of why people like some characterisation.
>>
I'm worried it's never gonna happen. I want to see all the SF characters fighting Tekken style but.. I just cant hope anymore. It's my one dream, being both a Tekken and SF-fag, so it cant happen
>>
>>379587367
How did you feel about the Tekken characters in SFxT?
>>
>>379587552
I thought they were interesting, if kinda awkward to me, at least. That whole game is just weird as fuck, it all felt like they really didnt know what to do with it all
>>
File: TxSF poll results.jpg (483KB, 970x1535px) Image search: [Google]
TxSF poll results.jpg
483KB, 970x1535px
Never forget
>>
>>379587970
I'm not big into Tekken but it was kind of a missed opportunity for some of them to not play more like they did in that series. Like King, for example. It would've been great if he had chain-grabs and shit.

>>379589171
What is this?
>>
>>379590075
Back when Tekken x Street Fighter was announced, there was a poll held on Tekken's Facebook page that Harada said he would use to determine the roster. This screenshot was taken on the last day that the poll was up.
>>
>>379586459
Calling it now. At least one of the guest characters will be ryu. They already had a model from when this was announced. Would be happier with chun li or cammy though
>>
>>379590228
No wonder he canceled it. What fucking god awful taste
>>
File: 1496583557947.jpg (267KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496583557947.jpg
267KB, 1920x1080px
>>379586618
Talk shit get hit
>>
>>379590228
>Elena, Mika, Ingrid, and Q all on the SF side
Idk, I like it.

Another sorely missed opportunity with SFxT was a Sakura and Karin vs. Asuka and Lili rivalry. I mean, come on.

And then you could have Chun-Li and Cammy vs. Nina and Ana. I wonder if they'd include SFV and T7 characters now that those games are released as well. Knowing Harada, there's no way we're not getting Rashid vs. Shaheen.
>>
>>379590664
Meant to quote >>379590353
>>
>>379590664
I really wanted Lili and Asuka vs Karin and Sakura, but now that they've changed both Lili and Karin's looks I'm not sure I'm so eager anymore.
>>
>>379589171
Always feel like roster mainstays should be excluded from polls like these. Everyone knows they'll make it in, so why waste votes?
>>
>>379587552
Not him but the game had everything for it make it good. I very mich liked how they made most characters (aside from shit Jin shooting ki balls, what the fuck was that?)

On disc DLC, gems system and fucked up round system killed the game.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.