[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Behold, my demons!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Minotaur_smtiv.jpg (39KB, 422x334px) Image search: [Google]
Minotaur_smtiv.jpg
39KB, 422x334px
Behold, my demons!
>>
>>379586438
;)
>>
MOST UNLUCKY FOR YOU!
>>
File: KingFrostSMT2.jpg (771KB, 1960x1976px) Image search: [Google]
KingFrostSMT2.jpg
771KB, 1960x1976px
>>379586438
>needing others to Smirk
>>
>>379586438
Minotaur wasn't really hard, you just had to strategise.

Fill your party with demons that have bufu and buffs/debuffs, have dia/media, go in without Walter.
On your turn use 4 bufus to get 4 extra turns, use those extra turns to buff/debuff. Rinse and repeat, and heal when needed.
>>
I'LL END IT THUS!
>>
File: matador_smt3.jpg (66KB, 597x454px) Image search: [Google]
matador_smt3.jpg
66KB, 597x454px
>>379586438
Come at me, casual.
>>
>>379588078
How do you choose which NPC goes with you? I only played this game at my friend's house so I thought you were forced to have Walter with you. If it wasn't for him casting agi minotaur would be easier than some of the trash monsters in that dungeon.
>>
>>379588078
Also, don't hit him while he's smirking. Smirking temporarily increases evasion rate dramatically, so you will likely miss him and thus lose 2 turns. Spend your turns buffing/healing
>>
>>379588263
It's random, reload a save right before the battle if you get Walter. From memory I think all 3 samurai are with you at that point (Walter, Jonathan, and Isabeau). Jonathan might make things easier since he has bufu.
>>
>>379588347
If he's Smirking you are probably dead the next turn with how much damage Smirk buff, unless he waste it on a normal attack
>>
>>379588107
Agi
>>
>>379588617
If you buffed yourself with Sukukaja and/or debuffed Minotaur with Sukunda, there's a higher chance he'll miss even with smirk and thus lose his turns.
>>
>>379588496
I appreciate your explanation but boy is that retarded.
>>
>>379588759
Once you finish SMT IV play SMT IV Apocalypse. It's more refined than smt iv with features such as selecting your party members instead of having them random each battle. They're still controlled by an AI though.

Haha, I beat minotaur on my first go, but that's cause I prepped due to hearing about all the frustrations. I'm also used to SMT games so I expect getting curb-stomped by enemies to happen at any time.
>>
>>379589067
IV:A's partner AI is pretty smart though, I almost never see them proc Smirk with nulled/repelled/drained. Hell they almost always target weaknesses that it's almost cheating

Exception is Gaston the turn-stealer
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.