[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tekken 7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 108

File: bob.jpg (267KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
267KB, 1920x1080px
So this is basicaly the Dark souls of fighting games right?
>>
>>379585981
Dark Souls are too casual
>>
3s is the Dark Souls of fighting games. Overhyped shit with garbage mechanics.
>>
File: 1496963462131.jpg (186KB, 850x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1496963462131.jpg
186KB, 850x1020px
>>
I need more martial arts sluts.
>>
>>379585981
No... that's KOF excluding the latest one, you trash tier fuck
>>
>>379585981
You're thinking of virtua fighter.
>>
Bushido Blade
I wish it got a reboot already
>>
File: egashira-70b56.jpg (31KB, 468x404px) Image search: [Google]
egashira-70b56.jpg
31KB, 468x404px
>>379585981
maybe dark souls is the tekken of action games
>>
>>379586058
This
>>
File: 14966359073882.jpg (323KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
14966359073882.jpg
323KB, 1000x714px
>>
No, it's the halo of fighting games
>>
>>379585981
Bob is fucking disgusting
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 1024x684px
>>379586781
>>
>>379589227
Not anymore.
>>
>>379585981
No that would be guilty gear
>>
Tekken 7 is fucking trash and i'll tell you why by explaining you one of these BS endings and it'll be Nina's.
Back in Tekken 4, she had arguably one of the best story set up in the series revolving around her son Steve and how she is chased down by Lei. She found out about Steve being her son and was hired by the same Mafia that wanted Steve dead. This story wasn't continued in the other installments and now in this bullshit game, Nina beats Steve unconscious? Really?! Even though Steve saved her from being shot by Lei because he knew she was his mother? Fuck you Harada/Namco.Other examples are Paul being a clown compared to his badass biker days and rivaled Kazuya.Now? He's a complete comic relief character running away as seen in this ending. Asuka being a link to curing/helping Jin overcome his devil gene powers since she was Jun's niece and all. What happened to that story line? Get's trashed because of Lili. You know... for fan service and no purpose at all. Never mentioned again.

And you people are going to support this? I sure as hell am not. Buy it used! Let your voice be heard. There is a reason why the Tekken games have been declining in sales and Meta scores! And these weaboos (Alisa, Lucky Chloe or Eliza) are only catering to those idiotic anime casual fans. They're cancerous and the reason why Tekken's dying.

Honestly, I like to think Tekken's story line ended with Tekken 5. Jin won the tournament and ended the destruction of the Mishima Zaibatsu's. The rest of the fighters had a good ending like King befriending Craig, Law paying off his debt and still running the dojo/restaurant, Lei still being one of the greatest detectives solving cases etc.

Tekken 1-3 were written by different people. They held a hand in Tekken 4-5 but afterwards they were not involved. Funny right? Those were the Tekken games that were considered great. Tekken 6 and upwards has been under Harada's direction and creativity and look what that's gotten us.
>>
>>379590226
>fighting game is shit because muh lore
What the fuck am I reading?
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 640x625px
>>379586781
>>
>>379585981
Most fighting game fans don't take Tekken seriously and never have. I miss the VF series so much.
>>
>>379590361
I like.
>>
>>379590525
Yeah well if VF3 and 5 weren't so shit it'd have been fine. VF just wasn't a series that could take bad entries like that. Tekken has had multiple bad entries now (Tekken 4 and TT2) but it is still going strong. It'll never reach the sales of Tekken 3 on the console version but the games still do millions over a console gen and that's enough to keep the series going.

VF fags need to get real and give up on their shitty franchise and just play a real 3D fighter like Tekken. Like fuck even Soul Calibur has a better chance at getting a new entry than VF.
>>
practicing the living shit out of punishes today so I can be gudder online
>>
>>379585981
Bob is fat.
>>
File: Tekken oldschool.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Tekken oldschool.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>379590525
>those days every fighting game wished it were VF
>those days when 09ers didn't exist
The scene was so much better then. Now it's full of these redditor chucklefucks that stick to one single game and claim loyalty to it.
>>
File: Fukken bullshit.jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fukken bullshit.jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
Hey guys, hope you like this boss fight we put a lot of effort into it :3
>>
File: 1491111104194.gif (978KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1491111104194.gif
978KB, 350x197px
>>379586058
First I was like... no.

Then I was like... yes, that is indeed a true phenomenon.
>>
>>379591718
>That webm
>Junkyard
>Junkyard
>Junkyard
>Junkyard
>Junkyard
>Junkyard
>>
File: 1496705889143.jpg (102KB, 1024x853px) Image search: [Google]
1496705889143.jpg
102KB, 1024x853px
Chloe or Katharine as a secondary character? I was aiming for Kazumi, but not quite feeling her.
>>
File: 1496257219937s.jpg (7KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
1496257219937s.jpg
7KB, 233x216px
So, is online on PS4 fixed?
>>
What am I supposed to do when I'm on the floor? I can't seem to do any attack or dodge that is fast enough for me to not just get kicked around
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 600x394px
>>379590323
Not him, but the only people who o out of their way to "hurrr durr why are we even talking about the characters in fightan game" are people who don't actually play them/have just got into/want to get into the genre. They are vuagley aware that gameplay and technical ability in competetion is king, but act like absolute faggots when people talk about something that HAS MATTERED in EVERY sucessful fighting game that still exists: Lore and characterisation.

People like to know a fighters story, its what sells them. You can try to be an objective fag all you want to seem superoir and inflate your e-peen all you want, gameplay IS the most important factor but don't act like an autist robo about it when the other stuff is also important. A sum of its parts anon.
>>
>>379592534
I have never in my life touched a fighting game's story mode, playing against the CPU is pure aids.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 588x849px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 588x849px
>>379592614
Cool, you are by far in the minority though. You might as well be like my mates who only own GTA V and have no idea what tge campaign mode is like at all because they are always online. Story or rather CHARCTERISATION is not AS important as gameplay, but there is no fucking. Reason not to have them. You might as well advocate the removal of any characters and replace them with colored wire frames to differentiate them.

Virtua Fighter is a good example of how you csn poorly impliment good characterisation. The designs are ok, but who gives a fuck? Look at irl fighting as entertainment... Do you know why UFC is sucessful where so many other combat sports fail?? They SELL their fighters stories. The fans "know" about them. Who they are. You can be an autist about it all you want, it matters very much and you decent ability to play said game without caring about such things does not change the fact that you are in a minority.
>>
tell me the fucking secret to nailing EWGF reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I hit it like 3/10 times and will do it several times in a row before going back to not being able to do it
>>
>>379593049
Freeroaming in GTA is actually the worst thing you can do, it's a shit open world game.
Some characterisation is fine, I really like cute girls but buying a fighting game for the story is like buying a hamburger because you like ketchup. Sure, it compliments the burger but why the fuck would you do that if you just want ketchup or in this case garbage fanfic?
>>
>mid low mid strings
>block low
>surprise motherfucker here's a high

>sidestep left
>surprise fuckwad here's a roundhouse

why play when I can just kill myself
>>
>>379593049
You are a clown, dude. So much so that you don't even know it's you that's the minority. Just go watch TV if that's what you're looking for. You have any idea how much of chucklefuck to play something like a fighting game for the story? Do you not play Tetris for the simple fact that there's no homosexual romance options in it or something?
>>
>>379593378
Thats all fine anon i agree, the problem i have is when people in threads start immediatly screaming "WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE KETCHUP LITERALLY NO ONE EVER DOES OR HAS LIKE KETCHUP KEK"
>>
File: 1490967911069.jpg (28KB, 280x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490967911069.jpg
28KB, 280x375px
>>379590323
It's pasta bro
>>
>>379594026
Listen ass, Tetris is about literal blocks. Fighting games are about people. How are you too autistic to understand this. Its not like MK9 sold well on its praised story mode or anything! Fucking idiot, you lot always out yourselves as morons because you can't accept discussion about both. Fucking mechanical autists.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 411x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 411x360px
>>379594371
Fighting games are about fighting. Classically there were hardly any stories to speak of in fighting games. Just one or two screens and a few lines of text when you finish arcade mode. That's it. The games are meant to be played with people. Virtua Fighter, which was long regarded as the pinnacle of fighting systems, has no story to speak of. It's a purely competitive medium.

>MK9
Suddenly beast takes form. You never liked fighting games to begin with only flashy dreck that pretends to be fighting games.

You can leave the thread now, pal.
>>
>tfw hand stamina is too low
>play for half an hour and hand speed is too slow to do EWGF anymore
>>
>>379594745
Holy fuck autist, im sorry that you feel any discussion relating to lore or backround might reflect poorly on how objectivley good you are at mechanicly playing fighting games, but I DON'T PLAY THEM FOR THE STORY. I DON'T CARE ABOUT OR PLAY MK AT ALL. However! If you think as an add on that people don't like the backround stuff YOU ARE WRONG, sorry you just are. Because it changes nothing about the game play. NOTHING. But that is no reason for it to not exist wether the storys are shit or not, people Like characterisation EVEN of that is just the old arcade endings.

Jesus fuck, people like you actually manage to get stuff done.
>>
>>379594745
>It's a purely competitive medium.

The greatest misconception about why people play fighting games. For some people its about competition, but you are being silly if you think a lot of people only ever dusted off games like SFII or Tellen 3 when their mates came round or literally didn't play them otherwise. This is retard thinking, thank god for online, and competitive is better imo but you can't just tell anons how they aught to have fun and then get mad at them when they complain about missing single player content.
>>
>>379595196
Your autistic dedication to this trolling attempt is impressive. I'll give you that much.

>>379595445
That comment was directly attached to Virtua Fighter specifically there, Schopenhauer
>>
I still prefer Soul Calibur.
>>
>>379586058
3's biggest reason for being so fucking loved in the series is the god tier music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s47tjp6Om2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpcdr4jQaLQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcLPL8cPQ-8

Really. Any game with absolutely god tier music is going to be remembered as one of the best game in the series; people's nostalgia is going to attribute their love for the game to the gameplay/lore/characters or whatever, however the real reason people usually remember a game very fondly is because of the incredible music
>>
>>379585981
Dark Souls is the Dr. Mario of Grand Theft Auto of Tekken.
>>
>>379595975
3s as in third strike.
>>
stop putting me against people with 30 wins when i have 1. fuck you tekken.
>>
I'm a Soul Calibur fanboy who broke down and bought Tekken 7. What am I in for other than a painful time trying to git gud? How is Tekken Yoshimitsu compared to SC Yoshi?
>>
File: IMG_0314.jpg (23KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0314.jpg
23KB, 550x550px
>>379591828
Yeah that's Shin Akuma for you. I actually like how "2D fightan boss" bullshit he is.
>>
>>379596082
I'm retarded, sorry
>>
>>379595762
>trolling

First sign you are rekt. Nothing wrong with gameplay focus first, shit story second anon, but any fag who starts screeching that the other shouldn't exist at all is fucking posing and doing nothing more than trying to posture about how focused they are on getting competitivly better that they didn't even notice the lore existed. "Get that casual non-productive shit outta my face, im working here normies!" I don't see anything wrong with briefly knowing that say, Akuma appears to Ryu for a reason and that they have history. Irrelevant to gameplay, but. so. What.
>>
>>379594745
I have a concern about Ryu's sf2 ending: why would Bison and Sagat stand on a podium waiting for Ryu to come?
>>
>>379585981
I've spent 20 minutes on Asukas Sample Combo 4, why the fuck can't I get it to work? I struggle with right, right, 2, 4 because it's always too late for it
>>
>>379597060
This. So fucking weird by todays standards, but then again...

>DON'T YOU REMEMBER CAMMY? WE WERE IN LOVE.
>>
>>379591718
Source on the interview?
>>
>>379591718
> even Law's son is a dishonest low iq character
>>
>>379592534

Pretty sure the thing that attracts people to fighting game characters are big boobs and butts
>>
Tekken 7 is the first Tekken I want to play seriously, but holy shit is it hard as fuck.
I can't even find a controller I feel comfortable with except for maybe my keyboard.

I'm just getting destroyed online right now, where the fuck do I even begin to TRY to git gud?
>>
How do I play King
>>
>>379597761

Training mode or find someone your skill level to play with until you start beating their ass 3-0
>>
>>379594002
>see string with high and low
>block it
>it has a mid and another high right after
>fight gigas
>tackle rush
>sensible thing to do is to SS it like any other 3d fighter
>it tracks
>its safe
>it has tons of damage behind it

it doesn't help that every character has some garbage to lookout for
>>
>>379597761
turn CPU all the way up and do arcade. It wont teach you to juggle and shit, but it will teach you how to block/evade when you need to and a bit of punishing.
>>
>>379597761
Embracing loss is the first step to victory.

You're going to get absolutely wrecked against other players but simply keep at it while also practicing everything from inputs to commands.
>>
File: IMG_0911.gif (131KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0911.gif
131KB, 500x500px
>>379596374
A lot of similar moves, different inputs. Tekken Yoshimitsu has more moves at his disposal.

Not impossible to crossover, I've been doing alright. But it's gonna take a lot more effort than just learning a new character.
>>
>>379598205
>Embracing loss is the first step to victory.

It's hard when you get perfected 3 times in a row by a Chloe player, but I get what you're saying.

>>379597970
>>379598049

Is the CPU actually useful in this game compared to other fighting games? I might give it a go but I always avoided training against CPU in other games because they just read inputs.
>>
File: IMG_0343.jpg (26KB, 426x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.jpg
26KB, 426x342px
>>
>>379594745
>Just one or two screens and a few lines of text when you finish arcade mode.

And there is many a precious childhood memory attached to getting to see those two screens for the very first time after finally conquering a notoriously hard final boss, for many people. I like fighting games mechanically, but a lot of people miss that. Hell, I kind of miss it. The coolest shit to me is how in KoF around Iori's introduction ('95 I think), Kyo gets injured fighting him in an ending, and the whole point is so there's an in-universe explanation for why his ground fireball gets taken away in the next game and he has rekkas instead. That shit is tight as FUCK. Just enough TLC to shine a little bit of life that makes those characters come to life a little more. (And you're wrong about fighting games being just about "fighting"... Fighting game characters are in a distinctive class of their own in video games and a big reason they gather the following that they do.)
>>
>>379585981
I made a wallpaper for kingfags like myself.
>>
>>379598013
man I'm starting to think that buying this game was a mistake, this is discouraging as fuck

I don't remember getting my shit kicked in this hard in my 2D anime games
>>
File: IMG_0344.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0344.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>379599081
I know man. SF2's ending for Fei is the best. Such a nice homage to Bruce Lee. As a Bruce fanboy i loved it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ym5wXcJWzmc
>>
can the down/forward low parry parry any low?
>>
>>379601307
Now it does. In previous games it couldn't parry slides like Law's.
>>
>>379598480

Fighting the CPU is alright because it helps you with memorizing your combos in a more realistic environment, but sitting in training mode and learning what your natural combos are, the recovery on your moves and learning movement is probably the best way to learn.
>>
>>379601984
great, now to actually successfully use it
>>
>>379601984
Can you parry RA or RD?
>>
>>379586781
>3dpd
>>
File: tekken steamspy.jpg (49KB, 1009x542px) Image search: [Google]
tekken steamspy.jpg
49KB, 1009x542px
>>
>>379585981
Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK/Injustice have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.
>>
>>379595445
I used to mash against the CPU when I was younger and was only interested on how cool the characters looked and the cool moves they did. In 2011, I was introduced to the competitive side of fighting games and I could not go back to just mashing against the CPU. Story and Arcade are cool, but they can't capture that thrill of playing against another human being. Back at CEO 2015, I was playing Garou and Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix 2 with a bunch of random dudes and was having the time of my life; everyone was getting hype over Tizoc and discovering tech in Muscle Grand Prix 2. They better bring that game back this year.
>>
>>379592534

I have literally beaten every single Tekken ever since my father bought me a playstation with the first one when I was little, and I never gave a fuck about a single cutscene except the one where nina took a picture of anna undressing and I beat myself off senseless to that shit when I was 13. I play Tekken to play against other people in Tekken to prove that I'm good at Tekken. That's literally it. For fucks sake, the game had fucking Gon as a major character. Who gives a fuck about lore after that, they're all just cheeseball animations ffs.
>>
>>379602512
>Street Fighter
>have advanced impressively in their latest installments

here's your (You)
>>
Who else /newhotness/ worshipper here?
>>
File: 1470845550839.jpg (13KB, 372x320px) Image search: [Google]
1470845550839.jpg
13KB, 372x320px
Someone post the Aris controller catch webm
>>
>>379602512
>2dfags can't into third dimension
>will pass
Yeah, probably.
>>
I need more Devil Asuka.
>>
>>379586781
Chloe is a master of slutfu
>>
>>379599574
Your talking about a game with 180+ moves in the movelist for all characters.
And the main point of the game is character match ups and knowing there moves too an extent.

[Spoiler] i main yoshi so my points are invalid [/spoiler]
>>
>>379602873
That looks like shit. Have the models been ripped onto SFM yet? DOA girls are hot, but they're over saturated and wanna fap the characters I have an attachment to.
>>
File: 1468689687177.jpg (58KB, 667x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468689687177.jpg
58KB, 667x800px
>>379598519
So you are saying SFV will be back to kill Tekken 7.

Its possible rumors are SSFV is in development and will have tons of new SP content.
New mechanics all charters get new supers and some moves.
And ads Sagat Sakura Oro Necro Q and C.Viper.
>>
Is counter-fighting the most effective way to play this fucker, or what?
>>
File: steve fox.jpg (27KB, 180x446px) Image search: [Google]
steve fox.jpg
27KB, 180x446px
>>379603494
forgot pic
>>
>>379603494
All characters have feints.
And many characters have 3-4 kinds of grabs all whit three own escape input.
Blocking and only countering wont get you far outside of beginners.
>>
>>379603719
But Steve is the only one who can bob-weave and sway with built in countering mechanics.
>>
File: 1420164999721.jpg (55KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420164999721.jpg
55KB, 1008x720px
Totally new to Tekken, but not to fighting games. Played a couple player matches yesterday and won most of them. I assume they were just n00bz like me though, right?
>>
File: 1311249279329.jpg (44KB, 399x380px) Image search: [Google]
1311249279329.jpg
44KB, 399x380px
Dead or alive > Soul Calibur > Tekken > rest
>>
>>379603814
Josie has that shit too
>>
>>379602873

Is it time, fellow phone poster?
>>
>>379604198
josie ones are trash though
>>
>>379590226

Anybody that isn't a Mishima, has Mishima blood, is dating a Mishima or wants to kill the Mishima family has been a complete joke storyline-wise since Tekken 5, Anon. Sorry for you to have to find this out now, but yeah I'm not a fan of how goofy the series got since that game, especially in character design.

T4's story arcs all got dropped because Japan HATED how "Dark" and "Edgy" all of the characters had gotten while the game itself didn't really sell because it was, like, the most broken Tekken game ever competitively so the West didn't really buy it either btw.
>>
File: 1496958679518.png (947KB, 1847x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1496958679518.png
947KB, 1847x1274px
>>
>>379585981
What is it with fat guys and Hawaiian shirts?
>>
File: 4672768936.jpg (40KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
4672768936.jpg
40KB, 251x231px
So how do I git gud?
>>
>>379604875
>2GB of lewd Josie

This already exists? Someone point me in the right direction.
>>
>tfw getting the hang of sidestepping

jfc this is really situational
>>
Tekken 7 is actually cancer when playing online, button mashers galore. I wish there was more offline content, here's to hoping for the season pass to deliver.
>>
>>379605452
the game been out for 2 years anon
>>
Should I stick with kazuya or lars? I like how both of them play to be quite frank
>>
>>379605593
Kazuya of course, don't encourage fags
>>
>wanted to play Master Raven
>she has that weird back stance that completely changes all her moves
>can't reconcile both sets in my mind

Shame because black titty ninja seemed cool. Maybe someday I won't suck.
>>
>>379597883
Like a normal tekken character with slightly worse neutral and not great punishes, using grabs occasionally when you don't think the opponent will expect them. You'll want to eventually learn different routes for a couple of grabs when you start facing people that know the breaks. I just started playing though so I may not be the best input
>>
>>379585981
I'll take the bait and call you a fucking mongoloid for ever suggesting that statement. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1481822918244.jpg (258KB, 1018x939px) Image search: [Google]
1481822918244.jpg
258KB, 1018x939px
>>379605786
But lars is fast
>>
Is there a difference between Josies crouch dash and Mishima wave dash inputs?
I can do electrics but I keep failing Josies crouch dash all the time.
>>
>>379606006
Slow and steady all day every day
>>
File: Pepe knives.jpg (59KB, 306x625px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe knives.jpg
59KB, 306x625px
>>379606006
>>
Should I order a pizza?
>>
>>379606483
yeah brew, keep your fight stick well oiled with some pepperoni drip
>>
>>379606483
Only if you order Hawaiian
>>
>>379603368
They are both dead from a comoettive stand point
>>
File: 1460075221827.jpg (487KB, 1280x910px) Image search: [Google]
1460075221827.jpg
487KB, 1280x910px
>>379602646
If there is a character in Tekken you should look for the backstory is Gon, there's a manga starring him and it's one of the most beautifully illustrated mangas I've ever seen.
>>
>>379606483
Shit anon, are you me? I just had pizza Tuesday and was already craving another. Pizza and Tekken sounds like a wicked Friday.
>>
File: aris1[1].jpg (15KB, 252x261px) Image search: [Google]
aris1[1].jpg
15KB, 252x261px
how can anyone even compete with tekken daddy?
>>
>bought a stick a while ago
>never really got to use it
>try it again with tekke
>Just can't get used to it, go back to my DS4 and start having more fun
Fuck I knew I should've never bought this thing
>>
>>379606931
>watch Aris all the time
>bought Tekken thinking I would be able to play him online someday
>can barely get out of kyu ranks and he's probably like rank 30 or something by now
>realize we'll never get paired randomly

Kinda sucks, but he's just too good.
>>
>>379607047
What stick? I just got one yesterday and it's already improved my game 100%. I can't do jack on the Xbone pad so this is a huge upgrade for me. I remember liking Tag 2 on the PS3 pad though, so I imagine DS4 is also pretty good.
>>
>>379585981
Woah, when did brote ampill start doing Tekken cameos?
>>
>>379607087
>tfw watching him pick up a character he's never played before and he mops the floor with absolutely everyone despite having zero combo knowledge
>>
>>379607273
I was out of town a while when the game released and got a late start and have been playing it since so I've actually not watched him play T7 at all but it wouldn't surprise me. He's been with the series for like forever and knows frame data for characters he doesn't even play. Shit's crazy.
>>
File: 20170609012950_1.jpg (238KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170609012950_1.jpg
238KB, 1920x1080px
They expect one of us at the volcano
>>
>>379591718
hahah this is amazing
Tekken is VF tier now though, and it took them long enough
>>
File: 1494706356144.gif (2MB, 180x120px) Image search: [Google]
1494706356144.gif
2MB, 180x120px
>>379604875
>mfw main Dragunov since T5
>mfw didn't know he was a high tier broken ass bitch
>mfw I legitimately thought I was good at the game this whole time
>>
What do you do against people who are hyper aggressive and won't let up for a single second with their attacks? There's like a 0.3 second break and it's not enough time for me to attack back or even sidestep.
>>
>>379608298
block then interrupt/crush
or korean backdash the fuck away and poke
>>
>>379608565
Just seems like none of my moves are fast enough. It doesn't help I know no one's strings so I always get caught by a surprise low.
>>
>>379608298

PARRIES AND PUNISH
>>
>>379608704
it comes with time played, you start to see fast moves and can use space better
>>
>>379607835
Tekken will never be VF tier. That is fundamentally impossible.
>>
>>379609203
hurr I love both you're not convincing
>>
>>379609203
I don't want Tekken to become VF tier because VF is dead.
>>
>>379608040
So fucking what mate? He's good, and you're wrecking people with him. It's other people's jobs to deal with that. Not yours.
>>
>crouching block doesn't block mids

W
H
Y
>>
>>379609267
>Tekken ever being as execution heavy as VF
Don't think so, 09er.
>>
>>379609635
so you can't low block and be invincible?
>>
>>379609738
What about overheads?
>>
File: VF5 vs Tekken.webm (3MB, 490x549px) Image search: [Google]
VF5 vs Tekken.webm
3MB, 490x549px
>>379609267
I don't think you've ever played virtua fighter in your lifetime.
>>
>>379609831
overheads are mids
>>
>>379609731
it's much harder because of its movement but how is this even related
>>
>>379591828
That whole fight is just an extended test of you ability to dodge and punish. Treat it like a Dark Souls Boss fight or some shit: wait for them to do a certain action, and then do the appropriate counter.
>>
>>379609835
Brad main, no one here played the bottom game because it's arcade only
>>
>>379586829
You are really overrating old KOF's difficulty.
>>
>>379609731
>09er as an insult eight years later
the fucking new
>>
>>379609835
>two people playing 100% defensive

If people want to play it that way I guess.
>>
>>379602528
>In 2011, I was introduced to the competitive side of fighting games and I could not go back to just mashing against the CPU

That's your problem. Stop projecting your shit into other people.
>>
>>379608298
JAB PUNISH
>>
>>379594371
Fighting games are about hitboxes and frames.
>>
>>379606931
Too bad he talks and has opinions about things.
>>
>>379607087
He isn't that good at this game.
>>
how to kbd on pad? b,b,db? I end up just crouching repeatedly like an idiot
>>
>>379610221
I'm not projecting anything. I'm just giving my experience with fighting games. Read a dictionary.
>>
File: 1485407886689.png (85KB, 607x572px) Image search: [Google]
1485407886689.png
85KB, 607x572px
>>379585981

>tfw no lei wulong

what the fuck harada, bring him back

he will come back right?
>>
File: 1494763732715.jpg (170KB, 1276x701px) Image search: [Google]
1494763732715.jpg
170KB, 1276x701px
>an actual tiger uppercut
found my main. why can't her devil costume be in the game doe
>>
>>379609835
one game is spacing and execution heavy, the other focuses more on close quarter mind games
both amazing in their own right
>>
>>379594002
How can you block low if mids beat low block? And how can a high catch your low block if low block lets you low profile highs?
>>
How to KBD on keyboard:
b,B,d,f,d,f,d,f...
>>
that's one way of getting rid of pseud VF players
>>
File: THIS.jpg (23KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
THIS.jpg
23KB, 450x300px
>>379610587
>>
>>379608298
dick punch
most of time you will just frametrap so better off to just block if you dont know which move to jab
>>
>>379590525
>Most fighting game fans don't take Tekken seriously and never have
what the fuck lol fgc loves tekken 7
>>
what are some tips playing as Feng?
>>
>>379610669
how the fuck did a front direction end up there
>>
I did it guys

I can parry lows consistently in practice mode
>>
>>379603494
>>379603562

Steve Fox is basically all about fishing for counter hits.
>>
>>379611236
b+f=N
>>
>>379610836
>>379610587
>hehe maybe if I sit on this fence people wont notice that I am retarded
>>
>>379611203
be evasive mathafucka
also spam frame positive punches from snakedash
>>
File: 20170609105604_2.jpg (226KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170609105604_2.jpg
226KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEdWvYA0icg
>>
>>379611260
Sometimes it's better to block and launch than parry.
>>
>>379604875
What about the Josie players who fucking hate her and just tolerate the bitch because Bruce is gone?
>>
>>379611361
really all you got?
>>
>>379611491
They're scrubs because if you're playing Josie like Bruce, you're playing her wrong. Rub two braincells together and learn a different character.
>>
if the opponent does a left jab, do I sidestep left or right? I'm guessing the former?

so if Paul does a death fist or Kazuya does an ewgf, I sidestep right? and if anyone does a sweeping kind of attack I'm screwed?
>>
File: 1496977728238.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496977728238.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>379611465
Why is her crotch so filthy?
>>
>>379611661
>bruce players
>brain cells
>>
File: 20170606135331_5.jpg (356KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170606135331_5.jpg
356KB, 1920x1080px
>>379611465

The best!
>>
>>379606178
You can't wavedash with Josie. It's basically a glorified QCF crouch dash.
>>
>>379585981
>dark souls of
kys
>>
>>379611465
I miss spending time with my grandparents.
>>
>>379586058
someone is shit at 3s
>>
>>379611667
you sidestep to the side that you think is weaker for the character you're facing (less tracking moves)
cats like JDCR sidestep based on their opponents options in each particular situation, he even did a tutorial on this
>>
>>379611667
ewgf has some tracking (it used to have more but it got nerfed iirc) but you don't want to sidestep it unless you do a full sidewalk. a regular sidestep will get caught. either sidewalk or duck it, it's a high.
>>
>>379590226
This, waiting for the crack desu

Harada lost his ways. This game has become an excuse for fan service
Not supporting that shit.
>>
>>379608704
>Just seems like none of my moves are fast enough.

It's because you don't know your moveset well enough. Once you actually get your character down pat you will immediately recognize how to deal with aggression.

Also, it's sorta case-by-case how to deal with bulldog players for each character. Some are extremely linear and vulnerable to sidesteps, some have super punishable attacks, and some can be easily interrupted.
>>
>>379612281
The crack was released already
>>
>>379611858
But the input should be the same as a single Mishima wavedash?
>>
>trying to play mishima or street fighter on pad

I give up. The dpad is not accurate enough for those characters.
>>
>>379611667
You will never sidestep an EWGF on reaction. that's a pointless question. Duck that shit.
>>
Someone choose my main
I like both equally, so I leave it up to chance
Dragunov or Lee
>>
>>379612514
Yeah. Just note that you can't do while rising or jumping moves out of it, and you can't dash out of it.
>>
File: 1466496609489.jpg (27KB, 460x282px) Image search: [Google]
1466496609489.jpg
27KB, 460x282px
When will character specific arenas and soundtracks come back?
>>
File: LewdReee.png (463KB, 509x539px) Image search: [Google]
LewdReee.png
463KB, 509x539px
>>379585981
>tfw main best boy/girl Leo
>tfw worst customization options in the game
Thanks Harada you fuccboi
>>
>>379612867
EKSERENT
>>
>>379613185
Arctic Snowfall is Dragunov's stage
Souq is Shaheen's
G Corp Helipad is Kazuya's
I'm sure there's more
>>
>>379590226
Harada doesn't really care about the characters or story does he?
>>
>>379614105
Well yeah, but i meant back in the Tekken 2 and 3 days where every fighter had his own stage where you fought him. It gave characters a lot of personality.
>>
>>379614442
The stages were pretty bland and forgettable imo. Character themes were great though.
>>
>>379614442
Way too many characters for that shit nowadays. The game doesn't need 38 stages
>>
>>379585981
Can't say I see anything that would make Tekken seem like Dark Souls, IMO.

>>379586058
Pretty much. Third Strike is a good game, that it's fans make out to be the be all and end all of fighting games (Hint, it's not even the best SF game).

>>379592534
Nobody I know plays Tekken for the story, and I know a lot of casual Tekken fans. They all buy it to fight against their friends on the couch, and fuck around with customization. Same reason they buy Dead or Alive and Soul Calibur. Lorefags are the worst kind of cancer, and I'm glad that Tekken doesn't give a shit anymore.

>>379593049
No fucker, you're in the minority. Casual players play fighting games to button mash with their friends, and don't know anything about the plot. Only autists and little kids know shit about the plot.

>>379597883
Spam Muscle Buster because nobody online remembers it exists or ever breaks it, and it does more damage than any non-chain grab other than Giant Swing, which everyone is going to be trying to break.
>>
>>379615127
>and it does more damage than any non-chain grab other than Giant Swing, which everyone is going to be trying to break.
you forgot about tombstone
>>
>>379612539
the dpad is fine for mishimas, you just need to spend more time in the lab getting the timings and execution down it takes a little more work than it would on a stick but its doable.

i can ewgf all day, and combo no problem using my d-pad.
>>
>>379615245
I mean the dpad is just awful for those motions you have to make. It ruins my thumb too.
>>
>>379615127
>Tekken doesn't give a shit anymore.

They neglected every other singleplayer mode to focus on the story mode. The fuck are you talking about?
>>
Childhood is when you idolize Tekken 3. Adulthood is when you realize Tekken Tag Tournament makes more sense
>>
>>379607547
>>379607273
The reason Aris can win with new characters is because once you get good at the base gameplay of Tekken, you can do well with any character
>>
>>379610579
Wouldn't be surprised if it's DLC later tbqhwyf
>>
File: 61716676_p0.jpg (180KB, 1117x998px) Image search: [Google]
61716676_p0.jpg
180KB, 1117x998px
>>379617337
But Chloe isn't in either of those games
>>
>>379609835
Your game is dead, my game isn't; stay mad.
>>
>>379611465
I want to learn her just for that costume alone.
>>
>>379604787
But Tekken had goo stories.

King got past his grudge for Murdock. T6 revealed there was yet another Armor King.

I vaguely remember Yoahimitsu and Brian having some relation to each other too. Something about how Yoshimitsu saved him.

T7 completely dropped the ball with almost everyone who isnt a Mishima. Harada literally didnt care.

And that angers me because I wanted to know what happens to certain characters. And now they feel "cheap" to me because apparently anyone who isnt a Mishima is a literally who.

So now I take that character online knowing not even the devs give a ahot about it. Feels silly.

Its fun to have joke characters like Kuma/ Roger/ Alex / Chloe/ Xiaoyu but Harada just made almost everyone who isnt involved in the main story a joke, literally pissed their stories away.

I play Tekken for the gameplay, but I also liked its thematics and ongoing story. Its what I prefer it over Virtua Fighter which looks and feels like Default Stock Assets: The Fighting Game.

Worst part is that T8 is probably gonna be even worse.
>>
Tekken is fun as shit. But I'm extremely broke right now, where is it cheapest, I can get it for 4 dollars off on g2a, but there's got to be a better place.
>>
>>379616429
because you are doing the move wrong, the moveset in game is misleading, all you need to do is simplify the move by hitting forward down forward+2 fast.

here is a vid for referance that helped me a lot to master it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oJz5KTGAjc
>>
>8 year gap between tekken 6 and 7
>people are already talking about tekken 8
video games
>>
>>379618484
You can't afford $4 nigga? If you're that destitute how are you feeding yourself?
>>
>>379617337
>Childhood is when you idolize Tekken 3. Adulthood is when you realize Tekken Tag Tournament makes more sense
TTT is fucking shit though.
>>
>>379591828
That fight was great.
Fucking impossible, but great.
If you don't know about shin Akuma I can see how you would be pissed at how cheap he is but if you know that Akuma can end the world with a punch you are just waiting for him to let loose.
Incorporating shin Akuma in the story was a nice ending.
>>
>>379618484
It's 42 on cdkeys
>>
>>379604875
>tfw play akuma because that's all i know how to play

They sure did a good job in bringing him over.
>>
File: 1457740672526.gif (3MB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1457740672526.gif
3MB, 240x240px
>Eliza can't look good in any hat because her horns clip through them all

Every. Single. One.
>>
How do you get eliza?
>>
>>379619438
go back in time and preorder
>>
>>379619438
Preorder, or you probably gotta wait a month until they unlock it for everyone else.
>>
>>379618947
g2a comes with Eliza, that discount obviously blows, i just didn't really care enough to explain it, but now i am I guess.
>>379619064
thanks
>>
>>379603368
>SSFV
not gonna happen
>>
>>379618513
yeah, I realized that too. still, the move is a pain to get out. meanwhile I watch these gooks with sticks hit all electrics and while I know a lot of practise went into those electrics, I can't help but feel like it's the type of move you want a stick for.
>>
>>379620105
Sorry anon, my mistake. I misread your post and thought you meant the entire game was $4, not that it was a discount. Bundle Stars had it the other day for $44 total, so $6 off I guess, but probably no Eliza anymore.
>>
>>379620279
They just have literally thousands of hours in tekken games.
>>
>>379620158
>implying Capcom doesn't always go back on their word

With as big a failure as SFV is they'll rush to put out a new version if it'll generate more sales.
>>
File: tumblr_ndas4cy7BD1tgrweno5_400.gif (395KB, 391x395px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndas4cy7BD1tgrweno5_400.gif
395KB, 391x395px
>>379603969
if you're not new to fighting games then maybe. I've noticed this tekken has brought in a lot of new players which is good. The game wont die immediately. I haven't played Tekken since 4 and im in love with it again.

>king fags get your furry character out of MY fighting game
>>
>>379620482
i know that, but you can't deny that the stick is more accurate than the dpad which gives them an advantage
>>
>>379602512
Copypasta
>>
>>379603969
Probably. How many wins did they have? I've only managed to beat people under 5 wins.
>>
File: 20170609213417_1.jpg (346KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170609213417_1.jpg
346KB, 1920x1080px
Koi.
>>
File: 1496635578029.jpg (161KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496635578029.jpg
161KB, 560x800px
>>
Should I try and learn Yakuza or Hibachi?
>>
>>379592534
>sales
the people who drive sales are the ones that stop playing after a week
>>
>>379621610
They really Mishima'd his eyebrows up in this game didn't they?
>>
>>379622623
Best girl.
>>
>>379611491

All feel bad for all 4 of them. The only people who like Bruce over Josie are blacks who cannot enjoy a game if a black male isn't in it.
>>
>>379623025
Your girl a shit. A SHIT.
>>
>>379604875
>tfw both massive tierwhore and massive waifufag
Wew, best of both worlds
>>
>>379623480
I respect your opinion. Who is your favorite girl?
>>
>>379585981
>it's the Dark Souls of X genre

fuck off
>>
>>379604875
didn't know that arab from street fighter was also in tekken
>>
File: 14828456811.jpg (31KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
14828456811.jpg
31KB, 500x281px
>>379623717
Robogirl, of course. Who else?
>>
>>379624723
I see. She is very cute.
>>
>>379624989
Indeed. Sorry i called your girl a shit, anon.
>>
>>379621610
jama suru na
>>
File: fd51243d56817d6de5dafdcd5f898b36.jpg (292KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
fd51243d56817d6de5dafdcd5f898b36.jpg
292KB, 1191x670px
>>379625275
It's okay.
>>
>>379604875
>massive waifufag, he fantasizes about Asuka getting raped
Shit, got me good.
>>
File: T3_Ogre.jpg (34KB, 600x768px) Image search: [Google]
T3_Ogre.jpg
34KB, 600x768px
>>379621610
>>379625417
kyoufuu wo oshiete yarou

just imagine i have a devil jin pic saved
>>
I'll be honest: I'm going to be very surprised if people will still be playing Tekken 7 by the holidays en masse.
>>
I play Tekken for the story. But since Tekken 6 story and new characters were so trash I lost interest fast.
Someone give me a quick rundown of the Tekken 6 story so I can enjoy the Tekken 7 story
>>
>>379626496
Tekken 7 story is a clusterfuck, don't worry about it. Really bad.
>>
>>379626496
>>379626595
why did everything turn to shit after 5?
>>
>>379604787
>Anybody that isn't a Mishima, has Mishima blood, is dating a Mishima or wants to kill the Mishima family has been a complete joke storyline-wise since Tekken 5

How the fuck can you say this with a straight face when over HALF of the endings in Tekken 3 were comedy endings?
>>
>>379626997
nothing wrong with comedy if the story is good
>>
>>379623454
I would have preferred Bruce over Josie even if he was white.

and I'm not black either.
>>
>>379626857
The games stopped being about the fucking king of iron fist tournament (you know, what the franchise is named after) and it all became 100% nonsense after that.
Thanks Harada-san.
>>
>>379627134
But that's my fucking point, there's no story to most of the comedy endings in Tekken 3.
>>
>>379626997
>that female Mokujin
I have never wanted to fuck a piece of wood so much in my life.
>>
>>379585981
>great pc port
>easy to get in to

No,its not the dark souls of anything retard op.
>>
>>379590720
it's been 7 hours since that post, but I just had to point out of shit your opinion is

>5
>shit
no, it wasn't as good as 4, but it was okay

>tekken TT2
>bad
hell no
>>
>>379627418
i dont think you know what story means
>>
File: 1458510192748.png (84KB, 423x254px) Image search: [Google]
1458510192748.png
84KB, 423x254px
>>379618361
>King
One of the very few who didn't become a clown, and i'm so glad. Let's hope it fucking stays that way.

>Yoshi and Brian's rivalry
>Dropped. In fact it isn't even mentioned in 7. Instead Yoshi gets kicked in the balls, and B is back to blowing up helicopters because that's just his thing i guess.

I am so upset.
>>
Tekken's story went to shit after 2, when Harada made it all about bitch boy Jin and basically turned Kazuya into a generic jobber villain.
>>
>>379585981
>Dark Souls of fighting game.
Maybe the first 5 Tekken games. Anything beyond is basically Street Fighter 2.0
>>
>>379618361
You can thank the
>caring about the story in a fighting game
faggots. Now they think fans don't give a shit about the story and they put all their efforts into fanservice and le whacky running jokes xD

>Worst part is that T8 is probably gonna be even worse.
I legit hope I won't be alive to see it.
>>
>>379624723
>Alisa
This bitch belongs in Final Fantasy not Tekken.
>>
>>379628004
Those kinds of people are pure cancer. They advocate lack of content simply to stroke their misconceptions of a worth 60 dollar purchase.
>>
>Lacks any complexity or depth
>Extremely homogenized cast
>Heavy amount of slow down on the PS4 version
>THIRTEEN yes count them 13 frames on input lag
>No cross platform play
>No rollback netcode
>Complete rehash of the previous games
>Retarded comeback mechanics rewarding the losing player with an almost instant kill free super
>Worst cast out of any tekken game
>Dumbed down mechanics (tekken was already a very dumbed down game) such as 1 button throw techs
>Rolling on the ground to escape will now result in you being launched
>"Newcomers" are just reskinned old characters
>No widescreen support
>Denuvo
>Literal 1 button infinites
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqEcCOWCA2E

tekken 7 is not only the worst tekken game but one of the worst fighting games ever made
>>
>>379628326
The fact is that games like Mortal Kombat X is more faithful to it's fanbase than Tekken is today.
>>
>>379628075
If the games can have a boxing kangaroo, a wooden man, and a couple of bears all fistfighting each other , it can have a goddamn android too.
>>
>>379626857
>>379626496
>>379627286
It's simple, then. We kidnap Harada.

>>379590720
kys
>>
>>379628584
Here's the thing. Those characters are memorable and funny. Alisa is a generic anime robot and besides we already have robots in Tekken and that is the Jack series and Combot. Hell I come to think of it Bryan is a robot.
>>
File: 7526997.png (87KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
7526997.png
87KB, 320x320px
>>379629018
Alisa stays in Tekken and that's the end of it, Anon. Harada said.
>>
>>379628532
>all this characters behind season pass and a literal fuck you to pc players, also same shitty combat
Thanks, never kekked so hard
>>
>>379629018
Bryan is more like a cyborg zombie
>>
File: qanba n1.jpg (66KB, 1000x742px) Image search: [Google]
qanba n1.jpg
66KB, 1000x742px
Is this a good fightstick?
>>
File: Lars_T7.jpg (650KB, 4000x5120px) Image search: [Google]
Lars_T7.jpg
650KB, 4000x5120px
>>379626857
because of this guy
>>
>>379628532
MKX got 2 of the most veteran and beloved characters canonically murdered by a literal newcomer!
>>
File: 1386891977119.jpg (20KB, 213x267px) Image search: [Google]
1386891977119.jpg
20KB, 213x267px
>heat haze shadow 2

daaamn
>>
>>379629935
wat.
if anything, it's because of Jin. Lars had practically no impact in the grand scheme of things even in T6 which was supposed to be all about him.
>>
>>379629917
I had a Drone and I hated it, the stick feels really really awful
>>
>refunded Tekken so I could pick it up from g2a for Eliza
>no longer for sale as preorder edition
>my $22 in steam funny munny is tied up in the refund right now
>don't want to repurchase until my steam cash is in my inventory
fuck fuck fuck fuck, i just want to get drunk and play tekken
>>
>>379630827
>g2a

you deserve this cyka blyat
>>
>tfw can't decide who to main
>>
Good characters:
Marduk, Ganryu, Bob, Bruce, Lei, Feng

Shit characters:
Lucky Chloe, Lili, Eliza, Alisa, Asuka, Lars
>>
>>379631634
Go with the characters you think look the coolest/prettiest. Or the one that's most fun to play.
>>
File: 1491931963384.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1491931963384.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>is ____ the ____ of ____?

By default a retarded thread.
>>
>>379631160
i know i do, but i'm still sad, i don't know how long that steam money hangs for
>>
>>379631847
That's the problem, there's too many girls that look good.
>>
File: 1413025771979.jpg (29KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1413025771979.jpg
29KB, 400x386px
>Still no SFM porn
>>
>>379629649
Yeah, Harada is a hack anyways.
>>
Alisa can detach her head and lick her own pussy.
>>
>>379630312
I know. This game has some hype ass tracks.
>>
>>379632123
The game out barely a week ago you horny fuck.
Go play it while you wait for your porn. You'll see Xiaoyu getting railed by 15 dudes at the same time, and Lili with a horsecock soon enough, i'm sure.
>>
File: I Gotta Focus.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I Gotta Focus.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Josie > Bruce
>>
>>379590226
What the fuck, I had no idea tekken had a detailed story
>>
>>379632813
Get ready to fly!
>>
>>379630424
Eh it's cheap, moddable and looks better than those madcatz and mayflash sticks
>>
>>379632560
it's not a real pussy
>>
>>379626496
>Jin Wins Tekken 5 and becomes head of the Mishima Zaibatsu.
>Jin declares war against all nations.
>World spirals into chaos. War literally everywhere.

>Kazuya Mishima now leader of G Corporation.
>Kazuya places a bounty on his son's head.
>Jin announces the sixth King of Iron Fist Tournament in order to lure Kazuya out.

>Lars Alexandersson, leader of the Zaibatsu's Tekken Force, has rebelled from the army with several of his soldiers.
>Lars gets amnesia during an attack.
>Lars travels the world with robit waifu Alisa, avoiding the Zaibatsu's manhunt on him while also trying to recover his memories.
>It is eventually revealed that Lars is the illegitimate son of Heihachi Mishima.

>Heihachi has been in hiding ever since his supposed demise since the last tournament and has been trying to take the Mishima Zaibatsu from Jin's hands.

>Lars confronts the G Corporation and Mishima Zaibatsu headquarters.
>Jin reveals that he had sent Alisa to spy on Lars.
>Lars fights Alisa.
>Afterwards, Jin and Alisa leave go to Egypt.
>Lars goes to Egypt with ally Raven.
>Lars meets Zafina who tells him that two evil stars are gonna clash and wake Azazel, who will destroy the world. Also Azazel gave birth to the Devil Gene and is sleeping in some old temple.
>Lars confronts Kazuya at the temple.
>Kazuya retreats.
>Lars and Raven defeat Azazel.
>Lars confronts Jin, who admits his reason for launching war was to awaken Azazel and destroy him and free himself of the Devil Gene.
>Jin reveals Azazel can only be destroyed by someone with the Devil Gen.
>Jin fights Azazel.

>Lars is reunited with a now-safe Alisa, who has been fixed.

>Raven unearths Jin's body in the desert, noting that he still has the Devil mark on his arm, implying that Azazel's demise didn't free him from the Devil Gene.
>>
>>379633479
thats like masturbation isnt real sex though
>>
>>379585981
No. Guilty Gear is the DarkSouls of fighting games.
>>
>>379633745
What happens to Heihachi?
>>
>>379632813
Nah, bitch needs to stop crying. I'd take a Bruce with her movelist at this point.
>>
File: IMG_0912.png (182KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0912.png
182KB, 600x601px
>>379604875
>Yoshimitsu main

I can say that is pretty accurate. Katarina is one of my secondaries and that's also pretty accurate.
>>
File: 1480753947118.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480753947118.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>never played a fighting game before
>no idea what I'm doing
>pick Paul and spam two moves
>1st dan
what the fuck is going on
>>
>>379634112
>JUST
>>
>>379634365
Hot crying girl > Generic ducklipped ugly dude
>>
>>379604875
>Paul
Yup. Sounds about right.
>>
>>379634483
Braindead mr america that's what. df1b4 and deathfist all day erry day
>>
tekken 1 HDremake when
>>
File: Venom.png (984KB, 1277x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Venom.png
984KB, 1277x1080px
>>379634543
>*TOK* my shit up f-a-m
>>
>>379604875
>Law
Actually I main Law because I saw he could do back flips and thought that was the coolest shit ever. If anything, it should say that players who pick him try to spam backfliper as much as possible
>>
File: 518433-heihachi_t2_2_super.jpg (17KB, 339x464px) Image search: [Google]
518433-heihachi_t2_2_super.jpg
17KB, 339x464px
>>379635079
that looks terrible and nothing like t1 heihachi
>>
File: 3D_footsies4.webm (3MB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
3D_footsies4.webm
3MB, 480x540px
>>379590720
>>
>>379634445

I wan some kind of figure of this design so bad
>>
>>379635549
>buy 3D printer
>print that anon's pic
>color it in with model paint
>>
File: Hawaii.png (160KB, 261x271px) Image search: [Google]
Hawaii.png
160KB, 261x271px
How in the living fuck do o get good with chloe? I want to play her since when I played with friends I really liked her combos and movesets, but every time I go online with her I get my ass beat.
>>
I refused to play this character bcuz I looks too much like him
>>
>>379635926
spam u+3
>>
>>379636039

pls be Yoshimitsu
>>
>>379635221
Yeah, back when I first played T3, that was the only move I could do with him
>>
>>379604875
hit me with the hopkick spam, then killed me with the GAY FURRY
that shit is way too accurate
>>
I'm a SFV goober. What are my chances of winning in this game?
>>
>>379635926
Get your ass beat til you don't.
>>
>>379636647
1. Pick Akuma
2. Win
>>
>>379635926
Chloe is one of the worst characters in T7, not even joking,
>>
>>379636647

there must be other goobers like yourself out there, git more gud and beat them
>>
File: angry wojak.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
angry wojak.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>practice against low sweeps
>still can't react to them online
>still getting killed
>>
>>379619438
>>379620040
>>379620068

The day 1 editions come with Eliza. It was one of those fake preorder bonuses like the recon helmet in Reach or the Blimp in GTA V. I dunno about PC, but every new console copy seems to come with an Eliza code.
>>
>>379620279
I'm god awful at the game and I can hit electrics 8/10 times. You just need to stop bitching and practice. EWGF by themselves are not hard, using them as frame perfect punishes/followups is what is hard.
>>
>>379636702
Is her, though? Her damage is pretty bullshit.
>>
>>379585981

Yes, in the sense that both are shilled to death here.
>>
>>379623454
Josie is just a fucking token Filipino. Her moveset is incongruous with her personality, she speaks American English for some fucking reason, and her characterization is cringey as fuck. She is obviously just slapped together and I could almost bet money she wont be in Tekken 8.
>>
File: 63463115633_p0.png (882KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
63463115633_p0.png
882KB, 1280x1280px
>>379635926
She is aggressive poking, most are safe but have bad start up which means you will only really be getting 1, 2, 1+2 or 2, 2 punish till -14

Try to get back turn with moves like b+3 and SS+4, not only do her combos from it do huge damage but it is very easy to scare them just with rolls

Her lows are okay but unsafe, try to minimize their use but sometimes you just gotta got for it

Always attempt her just frame stuff with RA, if you only get a few it still adds 10 damage (15 extra total)
>>
>>379586058

>Look at me mom! I'm posting retarded shit on the internet and nobody can stop me
>>
>>379620158

Yes it will. It will be a free DLC for owners, but definitely is happening.
>>
>>379635227
looks closer to t1 than the tekken 2 pic you posted
>>
>>379638120
Wrong. Hes bald in Tekken 1. How embarrassing for you.
>>
>>379638225
these graphics remind me of beast wars and heavy gear and reboot
>>
Tekken 7 is gonna be my first Tekken, so i got questions
In Dead or Alive, Shoulder button inputs are just combined button inputs but in MKX/IJ2, shoulder buttons are unique imputs
Does Tekken 7 have combined or Unique shoulder buttons?
Pic is my Fightpad
>>
File: XUDQe.jpg (204KB, 729x1149px) Image search: [Google]
XUDQe.jpg
204KB, 729x1149px
>>379638458
>>
Downloading now. What can I expect?
Havent played Tekken (or any fighting game except for some DBZ games) since Tekken 5
>>
>>379637307
>and I could almost bet money she wont be in Tekken 8

I don't know. I thought the same thing about Leo when i played T6.
>>
>>379638735
Its now catering to the Street Fighter fags so its shit.
>>
>>379639030
Just because it has 1 (one) SF character that happens to be a fan favorite, it doesn't mean it's catering to anyone.
>>
>>379638225
>>379638120
>>379635227
That's because he's supposed to be 52 in Tekken 1. He's ~27 in TTT2 (according to Harada's twitter) and 31 in T7
>>
>>379593049
fighting games notoriously have no story especially Capcom ones(which were by far the most popular), all of that shit is in supplemental material like movies and books. Ryu is prob the most known fighting game character, but I guarantee no one knows about the Satsui hado bullshit or his affiliation with gouken and other lore
>>
>>379638536
Tekken has 4 buttons but you have the option to bind your shoulders to things like A+Y B+X A+B Y+X A+X B+Y A+B+X+Y or Instant Super (actually called rage arts.)
>>
File: 1496701350_D4A2TSD.gif (4MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1496701350_D4A2TSD.gif
4MB, 400x225px
>>379585981
>>
>>379597761
I'm new to tekken but I am doing decent in player matches right now

The very basics is basically to learn to grab,block, and have a reliable attack string, and find a strong low attack. You basically turn the game into a complex Rock Paper Scissors based on decision making and reads instead of mechanics

Once you can exploit openings, you can learn combos to maxmimize damage
>>
>>379607087
He does best of 5 matches with viewers sometimes.
>>
File: 1496620158684.jpg (77KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1496620158684.jpg
77KB, 1024x576px
>Go online
>tfw you have the Miguel advantage
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Came across this kaz in treasure battle, anyone got any idea how you unlock the third eye/horns customisation?
>>
>>379640745
>being a shit character who is easily countered is an advantage
lmao, my katarina main laughs at you
>>
>>379641319
The Miguel advantage is that no one plays him or ever faces him and thus no one knows what to do
>>
>>379634483
You automatically get to 1st dan by just winning 10 games, and you can't be demoted below it once you get there.
>>
>>379641043
Don't think you can.
>>
>>379613610
This so much it hurts. Leo got the shaft in this game.
>>
>>379641660
I thought that might be the case

>inb4 dlc
>>
>>379640350
Perfect, so i can use Fighting Sticks and Joycons
Thank you
>>
>>379585981
But Tekken is legitimately challenging to be good at.
If it was DaS it would be something normies pretend is hard but isn't. With Tekken normies pretend to be good but then when you play them they're mashing scrubs who die to basic fundamentals and blocking.
>>
>>379638536
That's not a fighstick, that's an abortion
>>
>>379639343
Eliza is basically a SF character. She even has a meter and a watered down version of the Street Fighter combo system like Akuma.
>>
>>379586829
>KOF14
>Not a great game

Someone is memeing. Daily reminder KOF13 is the only KOF game with retarded execution 1998/2k2 were rather simple combo wise in most cases and 14 shares that kind of design. Almost all pros including Romance see this.
>>
File: 20170610003204_1.jpg (693KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170610003204_1.jpg
693KB, 1920x1080px
Nashite watashi, konna ni tsuyoi no
>>
>>379641319
>Miguel
>Shit
how so?
I don't think there's a single character in T7 that sucks. At least not on the level that anyone on /v/ plays at
>>
>>379591932
Yea, go online and get juggle like the rest of us you faggot.
>>
>>379642485
GigASS and Chloe are pretty shit.
>>
>>379642485
Yoshimitsu is shit nowadays right?
>>
>>379641660

>inb4 dlc
>>
how do i into bob
>>
>>379642753
He seems okay save for the fact that his combo damage is complete fucking garbage.
>>
>>379641660

>inb4 dlc
>>
Why is Raven so good
>>
>>379642184
I wish they kept the 2D sprites but if their 3D models will only get better from here, then I can deal with it
>>
>>379643178
>being a shit character who is easily countered is a good
lmao, my katarina main laughs at you
>>
Is Tekken still a meta fighting game like it used to be?
>>
>>379585981
I know it's never gonna happen because >Japanese console port, but I'd buy T7 right now if someone made a mod that turned Bob into Guy Fieri.
>>
File: flavortown.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
flavortown.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
>>379643608
>>
>>379641319
>>379643375
My Jin laughs at you waifufag
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>379604875
Incorrect.
>>
File: ree.png (202KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
ree.png
202KB, 600x583px
>>379629018
>>379629649
>generic anime robot Alisa stays
>mysterious oriental priestess Zafina goes

Harada should be hanged.
>>
File: 1480367374580.gif (1MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1480367374580.gif
1MB, 260x260px
>>379643720
damn
>>
File: tumblr_ngwarrlkfG1qcm0i5o2_500.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngwarrlkfG1qcm0i5o2_500.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>379591929
chloe is hard, all her good moves require huge windups and are easy to counter, timing is everything with her.
>>
>>379604875
>Played him too much in Tekken 6 and now can't afford his effort to go to waste

D-DELETE THIS
>>
>>379604875
>Katarina
You got me there senpai.
>>
File: 1481399739676.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481399739676.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
nuthin personnel, kid
*teleports away*
>>
>>379604875
>tfw always said HOW RANG
>>
File: AnnaKid.webm (940KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
AnnaKid.webm
940KB, 720x576px
Tekken 7 could have been the best fighting game of this gen.
however, the matchmaking takes way too long and the "ladder" you climb is hard to get a grasp of and thats the one thing Street Fighter 5 did better.
i really wish it was perfect, but it's only close to being perfect.
>>
FUCK PS4 DOWNLOAD SPEEDS
>>
File: tekken7-screenshot-feb2016-6.png (1MB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
tekken7-screenshot-feb2016-6.png
1MB, 600x1067px
>>379642342
Bitch shut the fuck up with your non sense.
>>
>>379643720
For once one of the stupid accessories actually fits perfectly with the design. Bravo anon.
>>
>>379604875
>nobody picked jack for the sick gun punches
>>
>>379641319
Do you have any evidence to prove your statement? Miguel seems pretty much fine to me, possible high tier material.
>>
File: 1496431300723.jpg (548KB, 1031x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1496431300723.jpg
548KB, 1031x1500px
>>379643929
I can see that. Her moves is a lot of fun though, ASuka is also one I know from earlier games, but whenever I fight her, I know all of her moves.

Feng is one of my favorite characters, but whenever I meet really good Fengs online, I get sad. Also, he's a bit too buttony for my taste.
>>
File: 20170607003508_1.jpg (336KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170607003508_1.jpg
336KB, 1920x1080px
>>379604875
>Lee
>>
>>379644329
whore-rang
>>
File: steve-fox-tekken7fr-concept-art.jpg (76KB, 980x493px) Image search: [Google]
steve-fox-tekken7fr-concept-art.jpg
76KB, 980x493px
Who steve here? i'm new to the series but i jumped to steve because i dont give a fuck, i'm getting used to his stances and moves..he is pretty easy imo
>>
File: 1488502343810.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488502343810.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
>>379626857
stupid war setting and shit never ever being fucking resolved other than Heihachi dying but hes probably going to be back next game with a retarded explanation. the games are still fun, but almost all the locations in tekken 7 are based off the story mode, every one of them are unmemorable unless its reference to a past game. and if the master of ceremonies himself mr heihachi is really dead then the story is going to become more and more weeb shit and Lars is going to get more and more important.
>>
>>379645403
>that costume isn't in the game
Also wish she still had her hakama.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 432x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 432x519px
>trying to get the hang of ewgf as kaz with DS4 dpad

Anyone got any advice?
>>
File: jack cyka.jpg (398KB, 1632x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jack cyka.jpg
398KB, 1632x1080px
*squats your path*
>>
>>379646048
Whatever. Lars can't possibly ruin things more than Jin did. The sooner he becomes irrelevant, the fucking better.
>>
File: 145.jpg (108KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
145.jpg
108KB, 1200x675px
>>379642342
>>
>>379646319
soy'd
>>
>>379646048
now there are flashback characters like kazumi there's no need for heihachi to become undead. if the story is kazuya/jin, just have him pop up for a story battle to justify his place on the roster. problem solved.
>>
>>379646181
She will I guess. This game is selling well so it's just logical for Bamco to put every canon costume as DLC. Jin needs his plaid pants back.
>>
File: Now get the fuck out faggot.jpg (245KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [Google]
Now get the fuck out faggot.jpg
245KB, 1200x859px
>>379604875
Leo main here.
Fight me faggot
>>
>>379612867
violet
>>
File: 4621506-2522013749-Kung_.jpg (145KB, 1164x788px) Image search: [Google]
4621506-2522013749-Kung_.jpg
145KB, 1164x788px
Treasure battle so dull.
>>
>>379647146
I NEED ALL THE COSTUMES
>>
>>379646319
Based
>>
>>379646048
Tekken X Street Fighter will probably come out before Tekken 8, so we have at least one more game of Heihachi. Also Lars is majorly downgraded in significance in Tekken 7. The post-credits sequel hook is obviously setting up Jin vs Kazuya. There's also a likelihood that we'll see another Hachijo character since the game brought that in but never resolved it. The unsolved mystery of how Asuka and Jun seem to be able to weaken the devil gene also likely means there will be some expansion on the Kazama clan.
>>
>>379646774
Honestly, there's not even need for that. He could be in the roster in a completely non-canon way and it would be fine. He wasn't even supposed to be in Tekken 5 at all, but there he was.
>>
>>379646981
Leo doesn't have a penis though. She's 100% reverse trap.
>>
>>379646604
Jin starting the war set into motion the retarded story that tekken has become, but Lars character, his design, his back story, everything about him comes across as Haradas fucking tekken oc doughnut steel. what needs to happen is an end to the mishima/G corp war ASAP, just wrap it up and end the Devil gene nonsense, give Lars reciting hair loss, and bring the focus of the story and the surrounding game back to it being about the tournament.
>>
>>379647598
tomboy is best fetish
>>
>>379646884
>Jin needs his plaid pants back.
Yes, please.
>>
>>379647440
aye, but at the time of tekken 5's release he was officially up and about in the story because he's too popular and iconic to drop. only afterwards did they backtrack on the story part. might as well just have flashback heihachi because there's no way there'll be a roster without him.
>>
File: akira_by_imperialblue.jpg (60KB, 426x615px) Image search: [Google]
akira_by_imperialblue.jpg
60KB, 426x615px
Is there any way to get Josie to look like Akira? She's already got the biker jacket.
>>
>>379646758
wtf i love alisa now
>>
>>379648183
no helmet option
>>
>>379590226

Tekken 4 was the last Tekken where secondary characters mattered

People hated it and we got the craptastic mishima saga starting woth Jindoing an heel turn and starting a world war, just awful.
>>
File: 14099759384948.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
14099759384948.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>thread's been up for over 12 hours
>>
File: 1496912175272.jpg (273KB, 1173x1389px) Image search: [Google]
1496912175272.jpg
273KB, 1173x1389px
>>379628004
You people are overexaggerating. Good story is a nice addition to a fighting game, but in the end, fighting games are all about human vs human gameplay and nothing more. You can talk shit on Harada all day, but SC5 and T7 are possibly the best games in series in therms of great versus mode. Add some new talented writers to T8 and we'll have perfection.
>>
>>379597761

Check out avoidingthepuddle on youtube.
>>
>tfw you've been playing for a week and started to learn fundamentals
>you get your friend to buy it and play against each other
>he just button mashes and wins
>tfw know too much to button mash but still a massive scrub and can't counter button mashing effectively
>>
>>379648850
What even was the point of him starting the war?
>>
First Tekken game. This 4 button limb combo thing is throwing me off. I'm having a hard time remembering which buttons to press to get moves out.
>>
>>379646181
She got the hairstyle, wierdly enough
>>
>>379649521
youre probably just in the phase where you desperatly try to land one of your launchers for the sick combo you practiced over and over.
>>
>>379599574

I've played Tekken since tekken 3 and I've only really mastered 3 characters

Tekken is different from other fighting games because it requires a lot of knowledge, while most other fighting games are more about execution and mind games
>>
>>379649521

You need to learn frame data for that

but since you're a beginner, pacing and punish whiffs, if you can't into spacing remember that if you block you have to punish, usually with a jab standing or a while standing move if you block low

also here >>379649479
>>
>>379649521
That's possibly the hardest part of the learning curve. Once you'll have a good knowledge of all characters and ability to make split second decisions you'll mop the floor with button mashers.
>>
Aynone else's online still completely fuckedo on ps4?
>>
>>379649521
All my friends is a button masher. Trust me, it will come to a point there you will crush them all. Well, not my friends but yours. Well, technically you would be able to crush my friends as well, you get the idea.
>>
I miss the match list.
>>
>>379650140
the match list still exists
>>
>>379649521
Also this. >>379649978
Try to remember the most annoying moves and go read their frames and other features. Do they track? which side? can you low/highcrush it? etc etc
>>
I've been playing Claudio, but should I main Kuma instead? Bears are cool.
>>
>>379650351
Hopkick thou
>>
>>379650216
Where?
>>
>>379650448
in ranked
>>
>>379650434
Do I really want to be a hopkicking scum bag over a bear?
>>
>>379612281
There is a crack to play online on steam senpai.

pro tip: Spanish youtube.
>>
>>379604875
>not a tier whore
>want to rape asuka
FUG. I'm also trying to learn Claudio.
>>
File: Claudio_CG_art.png (998KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Claudio_CG_art.png
998KB, 800x1067px
>>379650434
His animations are basically Jojo: The Reference. I play him purely because of that. Gameplaywise, he seems a bit stiff, lacking fast lows, and I struggle a lot with instant fff2 which is kinda really necessary for him.
>>
You guys have any tips for kazuya? Which combos are best or any moves I should try to avoid?
>>
>>379650726
I've heard that those who pirated T7 can only play with pirates themselves. Haven't tested it though.
>>
>>379650893
I made a Vergil out of him. It was pretty fun.
>>
>>379604875
>king
>leo
>hworang
>miguel
all of the people I play are gay, apparently
>>
>>379586058
You're right

Neither are shit but they are hyped to be pinnacles when they're just good.
>>
>>379604875

B-but Leo is a reverse-trap.
>>
>>379604875
>Lars
>One of the three people that actually liked Tekken 6's story

H-holy fuck, you're right.

To be honest I never had a problem with 6's story. I thought it was definitely better than 4's at least.
>>
>>379652185
How are Lars and Haihatchi related again?
>>
>>379644334
only reason why your ladder is taking to long is because of where you're from
>>
>>379652308
i live in central europe.
france fucking loves fighting games.
no way my location is the problem.
>>
>>379628532
>Half the Lin Quei got shat on
>Newcomers killing loved vets
>Nobody asked for Cassie and Jackie
>A great about of the fatalities are uncreative garbage / decaptiation varients (eg. Reptile)
>Story that practically rapes half the original canon

Nice try, fuck off back to wherever you came from.
>>
>>379585981
OP is the Dark Souls of faggots.
>>
I'm gonna be honest, i stopped paying attention to the story after like 3. I just wanna play with people.
>>
How do I beat Miguelfags?
>>
>>379652435
The original canon has been gone for six years
>>
>>379628326
This butthurt faggot posts this in every fucking thread, followed by the same spike infinite that only works on fucking KUMA of all characters, and after the floor has been broken.

Stay assblasted
>>
>>379652523
miguel a shit literally get good
>>
>>379586058
kys, fag
DS3>>>1>>>>>>>>2
>>
File: IMG_6551.png (265KB, 359x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6551.png
265KB, 359x441px
>>379620158
It'll be a new update for owners, new retail for newcomers and will get released for X1 after the next Capcom Cup if they're smart. Not like they have any self respect left.
>>
>>379652645
>hopkick
>good pokes
>le armor poke of free scrub wins
Miguel is pretty baller
>>
>>379652523
Learn honest footsies
>>
>>379652645
Evidence, nigga.
>>
File: Laughing Heihachi.jpg (22KB, 575x443px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Heihachi.jpg
22KB, 575x443px
>>379652523
Press buttons durring his strings
What's he gonna do?
Go into savege stace raw?
>>
File: kZOMq.png (210KB, 419x600px) Image search: [Google]
kZOMq.png
210KB, 419x600px
>>379652645
>great hop
>good stance mixups
>whole pack of invisible lows
>good damage and wallcarry
>i14 WS launcher
>i10 launcher that's -7 on block

shit character indeed.
>>
File: kazuya2.webm (936KB, 954x720px) Image search: [Google]
kazuya2.webm
936KB, 954x720px
>>
>>379602410
>train for years
>at the ceiling of athletic ability
>95% of males would still cave your face in

Why do 100lb women even try?
>>
>>379653460
>mfw i go into SS and the guy runs at me
>mfw he doesn't block the big puch
>>
Haven't even played online try. Just having fun trying new characters in treasure mode
>>
>>379653805
To get to the ceiling of their athletic ability, fuckface. Same reason why you should work out instead of shitposting here.
>>
>>379653808
Yea he is fun to play.
All his hits look like they have the force of a train behind them.
>>
>>379654008
Me too. For having virtually no arcade ladder, the treasure mode more than makes up for it.
>>
female feet?
>>
>>379604875
I find it hilarious that EVERYTHING related to King = Gay Bara Furry. Does anyone actually pick him because they grew up on WCW&NWO / ECW / WWF / NJPW? I know there's people out there because someone other than my family was helping Smackdown get sequels.
>>
So we're getting Tekken Force DLC right?
>>
>>379654709
Eventually.
>>
>>379655072
I feel like that would have brought a lot of casuals in. Too bad there's nothing you can really do for a 2d fighter like that. Tekken Force is almost another game.
>>
>>379615127
>(Hint, it's not even the best SF game).
What is?
>inb4 Alpha 2 because it's a fucking buggy mess, or the same stale go-to ST argument

There isn't a "best" Street Fighter, just preference and that SF1 and 5 are garbage.
>>
>>379653765
Still the funniest fucking ending in the series.
>>
>>379653765
He should've done this in Tekken 7
>>
>>379654541
I just like his throw chains, it's quite a unique play style compared to the rest of the roster.
Plus, i don't have to be into WWE to know wrestlers are based.
>>
>>379652286
Heihachi got high af, started drinking and gave Lars' mom a god fisting one night
>>
>>379646758
>puffy

Clearly engineered perfection
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 108

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.