[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will there ever be another Arkham game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: batman-arkham-knight.jpg (360KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
batman-arkham-knight.jpg
360KB, 1920x1080px
Give me hope. I didnt like Arkham Knight that much, mainly because of too much Batmobile gameplay, but I liked how a lot of the stories tied up with what happend in Origins.
>>
I couldn't give less of a fuck unless they change the combat
4 games of copypaste combat is too much
>>
even batman poos anon
>>
>>379584245
If they ever make a new one then I guarantee hou they'll make it take place in the Snyderverse
>>
>>379584245
they can fuck off. after origins i was hoping for a decent game again with rocksteady as devs but they messed it up on so many levels
>>
>>379584334
not without preptime he won't
>>
>>379584326
It might be easy but it's also comfy. If you disable the counter cues and play with harder difficulty it can also be challenging for less experienced players

>>379584363
God I hope not.. I love how the games resembled the Nolan movies. In the german version they even have all the same voices as in the movies
>>
Is it true Knight didn't let you free roam? I finished Origins last week and it wasn't too bad.

Tbh I wouldn't mind like a Jackie Chan game or something using the rubber band fighting in this game.
>>
>>379584453
Calling it "comfy" just confirms that you're a braindead retard
I bet you also look forward to new Far Crys where you can do the exact same shit all over again
>>
>>379584471
It did, but certain districts only opend after a little story progression. Not bad in my opinion. I like Origins too, if you don't play it right after Arkahn City its an enjoyable game
>>
>>379584523
In the batman games, I do. My favorite parts are the Riddler collectable stuff. You just calling me a retard for liking something you don't just shows how much you are one yourself.
>>
>>379584613
I don't care what you enjoy, but calling something comfy is a surefire way to expose your idiocy and terrible taste
>>
>>379584245
AK was the best in the franchise, though, you were only burned out. I just replayed them all and even if you hate the batmobile segments, the predator and combat encounters in it far surpass anything the other games had to offer, as did the sidequests with that Most Wanted system. The city never looked better either.

Final ranking: AK > AC > AA >>>>> AO
>>
>>379584765
How are the predator segments better? I only played up to Origins
>>
>>379584743
Sure, whatever you say.

>>379584765
I don't have too many memories of AK, since it's been so long since I last played it but it did look amazing. The part where the city was flooded with fear gas was godlike
>>
>>379584537
I did play it after City. And found it a lot comfier.
>>
>>379584743

You are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>379584970
I felt it was a little short compared to City, and it's a little unfortunate that most of the map was the same. But I'm currently replaying it and I love it. Killing off Joker was a mistake.
>>
>>379585034
Be that as it may, at least I don't enjoy the same mindnumbing combat 4 times in a row because hurr durr comfy just turn your brain off
Fucking normies
>>
>>379585129
then don't buy the game jc, will you please just leave this thread if you're such a downer? You clearly don't care about what any of us have to say or enjoy so gtfo
>>
>>379585241
>s-stop disagreeing with us ;_;
Good fucking lord you really are the biggest normie
>>
>>379585347
Nobody says you cant disagree but the way you choose to do so is completely unproductive, and annoying. I just wanted to talk about the Batman games and there you go, insulting me because I like a game that you dislike Anyways, post is kill, bye
>>
>>379585502
>unproductive
Killing this terrible thread is pretty productive imo
>>
Arkham knight was tedious as fuck.
>>
File: batman_arkham_origins_sept_18_2.jpg (347KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
batman_arkham_origins_sept_18_2.jpg
347KB, 800x500px
>>379584245
I actually liked Arkham Origins (got it fully patched instead of pre ordering it like the retards who shat on the game) And I would've loved to see a direct sequel with Robin and co.
>>
File: dedstruk.jpg (486KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dedstruk.jpg
486KB, 1920x1080px
>>379586625
I would also prefeered they make Deathstroke somewhat more relevant, instead of being one boss fight, he would have been better as a Nemesis like boss that would constantly just hunt batman down through the city at unexpected places and moments through the game.
>>
>>379584875

You had at least two times more things you could do in a predator encounter and the enemies came in more numbers as well as have better AI and more resources to deal with you. The segments were much better.
>>
>>379586843
A shame what Knight did to him.
>Reduced to a copy-paste tank battle
>Right when the real boss fight is supposed to begin when he jumps out like a badass, he gets knocked out in ONE PUNCH
>Rocksteady tries to "justify" it in backstory material with how he "wasn't the same" after getting beaten in Origins and twitches at the mere mention of Batman.

Yeah, right. Just fuck off Rocksteady.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.