[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Project Scorpio - Blunder Incoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: fkjgjhs.png (2KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
fkjgjhs.png
2KB, 225x224px
www.theverge.com/2017/6/8/15764828/project-scorpio-rumors-microsoft-xbox-10-s

>it will serve as a Windows 10 gaming PC built for the living room

so basically Microsoft is offering consumers 100% EXACTLY THE FUCKIN OPPOSITE OF WHAT THEY WANT

ALL OF THIS WHEN THE FUCKIN PS5 IS COMING WITHIN MONTHS OF ITS RELEASE

not even the most normal of normies will choose scorpio over ps5
>>
>>379578315
so it's a console that comes with windows 10 S? is that why it's called S-corpio?
>>
>>379578552
S is for surveillance station
>>
>>379578610
are they bundling the unsold kinects?
>>
>>379578661
tech improved. a mike can be hidden anywhere and a keylogger is inbuilt . few people know that Kinect had IR camera that could record your ass jacking thru walls
>>
File: nipsu.png (151KB, 511x383px) Image search: [Google]
nipsu.png
151KB, 511x383px
>>379578315
But this is EXACTLY what we want.

Consoles are obsolete now that the hardware in them is literally gimped laptop crap. There is NOTHING wrong with what Microsoft is doing here, and Sony better follow suit and move all of their games over to Linux or they will become irrelevant within the change of the next generation.
>>
>>379578315
>Microsoft’s Project Scorpio will be named Xbox 10 S
it's retarded enough to be true
>>
>>379578315
OP here

my only wish is for Scorpio to fail so hard that M$ will be forced to close down Xbox and it's last game studio and it's windows play store
>>
>>379578778
This pretty much

Kinect is suspicious as fuck given MS's very close ties with the NSA. had the bone shipped with mandatory Kinect they would have had 24/7 on demand audio/visual surveillance into the home of anyone who bought one, which is a fucking goldmine for them. And it wasn't even just a normal security camera type deal, this shit had voice pattern recognition, image recognition, a very robust IR view that could actually see through walls/ceilings, and a whole lot more.

I wonder if consumers knew just how close they were to basically having a 1984-style telescreen watching them in their own home.
>>
>>379578798
>consoles are obsolete
>so let's sell gimped computers instead
>>
>>379579042
I mean, you're free to dream about it
>>
>>379578315
OH WOW! It's like none of us knew this already. Have you been living under a rock. What is the Switch for Nintendo? Eventually Microsoft was going to do the same for Xbox and Windows 10 genius.
>>
>>379579118
>I wonder if consumers knew just how close they were to basically having a 1984-style telescreen watching them in their own home.

people who buy xbox one's are the most braindead normal of the normies. nothing to hide there

the juicy satanic goldmines lie in the pcs' of PC pirates (not steamcucks)

WRONG TARGET M$....AGAIN
>>
>were one step closer to console being a thing of the past
Thank the lord.
>>
>>379578798
so basically you want a console with a bloated and locked windows OS, no possibility to pirate nor anything functional with it, impossibility to install programs outside of windows store, then pay 500$ for yearly minor refreshes instead of PC modular design, all while keeping to pay for online.

seems a great deal
>>
>>379578315
Sounds like the right move on their part desu.
>>
>>379579270
Switch is a handheld, Xbox 10 S is a computer, is this the best timeline?
>>
>>379579384
Not until Playstation is dead and /v/ are free from the sonyqqer menace.
>>
>>379579440

You meant Nintendo
>>
Might be cool as long as Xbox Os is the main OS.
>>
>>379578798
but anon if i wanted to play on a gaming PC i would just use my own computer with my OS of choice
i like having different platforms to play on that arent held back by each other so that when im tired of one i can play on the other
theres innovating and then theres a jumble of breaking features
hell i even gave in and got a switch after years of staying away from nintendo so i could have more options
keep things segregated it makes for a better system
>>
>>379579578
Sonyqqers are infinitely worse.
The only thing Nintendo autists do is derail emu threads.
>>
>>379579440
Don't worry Microsoft will stick the nail and Nintendo will drop the hammer next week. Sony is screwed. Microsoft selling a computer for only $400 that make the PS4 Pro look like dogshit. Microsoft will take the west Nintendo will take the east and Sony's arrogant asses will be finally out the door.
>>
That writer's retarded. He doesn't know xbone already runs on Windows 10 and can run the Amazon app, etc. Literally nothing is changing.
>>
>>379579651

They derail every thread
>>
>>379578610
Underrated post and the EXACT reason I'm going to avoid buying one. A system that had a questionable debut, also running Windows 10? Nope, nope, nope!
>>
>>379579752
Not really.
Its easy to tell a genuine nintenbro like a genuine sonyqqer.
False-flagging is more often seen than actual.
Sonyqqers fsing shit in more threads on average than nintendo fans do.
>>
>>379579854
fucking word filters.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.