[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Konami considering Castlevania for the Switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Old-Konami-Logo.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Old-Konami-Logo.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>"There is lots of internal discussions going on within Konami regarding what games we can bring to the Nintendo Switch, other than Bomberman, a game which we are well aware of its heritage and how loved it and Castlevania is. So much so that Castlevania is getting is getting its own show on Netflix and because of that, we’re hearing a lot of desires from our fans for a new Castlevania series. So we do know there is a demand for a new game, but right now nothing is set in stone as the discussions are still on going."

https://www.destructoid.com/konami-notes-desire-for-new-castlevania-on-switch-440502.phtml

PLEASE
>>
The fact that they are still supporting bomberman with free updates gives me hope
>>
Konami was never a bad company, kojimadrones just sperged out on them when MGSV failed
>>
>>379578976
This, Kojima is a fucking hack and all of his games suck ass.
>>
>>379578976

It's not one of the other.

Konami IS a shitty company. Have you forgotten all the reports of things like employees being forced to do janitorial duties as punishment for slights? Or how about the fact that they were one of the first Japanese companies to adopt outsourcing to cheap as shit dud developers for their franchises with devout fanbases? Just because Kojima caused them to say "Fuck this shit" for a few years doesn't change the fact that they were still assholes themselves.
>>
>>379579227
Literally 0 proof for this other than Kojima throwing a tantrum over Konami not giving him even MORE money.

Kojima is a fucking westaboo so of course he's going to do his best to shit on the company like a stereotypical American instead of being a reasonable human being when things don't go his way.
>>
>>379577840
Wow, it's fucking nothing.
>>
File: 1496682136167.jpg (151KB, 910x614px) Image search: [Google]
1496682136167.jpg
151KB, 910x614px
>>379579227
Doesn't sound as bad as Capcom.
>>
Dude, Konami's fine. Kojima is just a crybaby and is upset that he left.
>>
>>379579451

Kojima is not the source for any of that, moron.
>>
>>379579796
He's literally the only reason people shit on this company. People who follow him are text book mentally ill.
>>
File: ISHYGDDT.jpg (444KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT.jpg
444KB, 666x666px
>Konami says they might give Switch owners some legit scraps.
>Ninbabbies get hyped and call Kojima a hack.
>>
Post your three favorite Castlevania tracks or a HORRIBLE NIGHT FOR A CURSE will befall you and all your teams will be 5 Somas with Valmanways.
>>
>>379579895

Every Konami franchise's fanbase has shit on the company. The Kojimadrones were literally the last to get onboard.
>>
>>379577840
I mean, I would buy it since there's no sign of a Metroid game on the horizon...
>>
>>379578976
It wasn't just MGS5. It was also Silent Hills and killing Castlevania off and making those shittly Lords of Shadow games.
>>
Firing Kojima was the best thing to happen to Konami
>>
>>379577840
>Castlevania for the Switch
I don't think the Switch really needs virtual pachinko games.
>>
As long as we don't get that ugly gay 3D shit we got in 3DS, I'll be happy.
>>
File: shpachinko.jpg (75KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
shpachinko.jpg
75KB, 625x350px
>>379578976
Tell that to the Silent hill and Contra fans you fucking cuck
>>
>>379583325
Because Kojima bled them dry
>>
>>379583325
Contra get new live action movie at least
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.