[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 2323139[1].png (280KB, 451x253px) Image search: [Google]
2323139[1].png
280KB, 451x253px
Was he right?
>>
Yeah, I made him my father in law and killed Alistair. He's a great father figure.

The Queen was pretty hot too, I fucked Morrigan and left her for the Queen.
>>
File: OBrq4xl[1].jpg (883KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
OBrq4xl[1].jpg
883KB, 4500x4334px
>>379577603
what the fuck are you doiing bro
>>
>>379577897
Playing games
>>
>>379577531
what game is this?
>>
Conceptually, no. In execution, yes.

Orlais had no plans of invasion and he was being a paranoid cuck about that.
However both options for king ARE worthless morons, and given it was in fact a real blight starting, sending the troops in would have simply made more people die for no real win.

Killed Alistair to put him in the party.
No regrets, really.
>>
>>379578095
DA:O Origins
>>
No. In a world of magic and gods and crap during a demon invasion, he said "fuck everything, I'm an athiest lol!" and killed the king for believing in magic that, get this, existed.
>>
>>379578239
>i played it when i was 14: the post
>>
the last good bioware game
>>
File: varg-vikernes1[1].jpg (55KB, 960x606px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes1[1].jpg
55KB, 960x606px
>>379578294
>video games
>good
>>
>>379578284
But that's his actual reason to hating the king. You can hate on the king because he sounded stupid, but what he was doing was having faith in the old grey warden magic. Then even though it in no way benefited him to do any of this, he constantly was a pain in your ass sending assassins and shit to kill you even though all you're basically doing is trying to kill the demons.
>>
Maybe. I don't know, maybe they really couldn't have defeated the darkspawn with the pincer attack but you have to fight the blight eventually.

Running away just let them into the country side to ravage farms and eventually they sacked the capital city. Also turning against the only people capable of stopping the blight was dumb.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.