[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game of the year. Prove me wrong. >pro tip You can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0963.jpg (311KB, 854x1590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0963.jpg
311KB, 854x1590px
Game of the year. Prove me wrong.

>pro tip
You can't
>>
>>379576467
Never heard of it
>>
Where's the Hornet campaign?
>>
>>379576467
I pirated it but lost my save but its so good ima buy it and give it a full play through. It is a fantastic game.
>>
>>379576467
Idk, dude.
I'm not memeing, i bought this game after reading so many good things about it and refunded it after about 3 hours. The combat is shallow, the runbacks are boring, because unlike in other games you just have to move from left to right and can't get creative with shortcuts to make it faster, the enemies have bloated as fuck health, especially bosses and the level design is pretty much "If you've seen one room, you've seen them all"

Game has fantastic soundtrack and sound design and art direction, but in terms of gameplay i was bored to tears. I've heard people say that the game gets really good a few hours in, but i don't expect that to fix things like enemies having bloated health and overall tediousness.

I actually expected to really like this.
>>
>>379576857
>I've heard people say that the game gets really good a few hours in

Play it longer, I guarantee you will like it more. I feel like the bosses make or break the game. There are also some creative platforming elements later on as well as upgrades which remove the tedium of high health pool enemies.
>>
>>379576467
I can't.
>>
>>379576857
I had to pirate the game twice before I eventually warmed up to it. It's now one of my favorite games.
And this is coming from someone who hates the genre.
>>
File: bittersweet.png (258KB, 659x560px) Image search: [Google]
bittersweet.png
258KB, 659x560px
>tfw bought this masterpiece and Bayonetta instead of pressuring into buying Friday the 13th
Money well fucking spent. Love everything about this game. Fuck the Colosseum and Lost Kin though.
>>
>>379577289
But Lost Kin is the easiest of the dream bosses.
Have you even discovered the White Palace?
>>
>>379577150
>Play it longer

Can't because of refund policy. If i play it longer and end up still not liking it i'll regret having spent 15 bucks on it. The bosses themselves are nice, they just have way too much health. It becomes less a test of skill and more one of patience in my opinion. You just want it to be fucking over already at some point.

>>379577217
I usually don't pirate so i have no idea where i could get this. And if i actually do end up enjoying it i'd probably not spend money on it since i already have it, which would be unfair.
>>
>>379577351
no
>>
>>379577515
You're in for a treat then.
>>
>>379577359
I'm a poorfag, so the only way I can repay the devs atm is by word of mouth, I've been recommending the game to my friends too.

If you have the money, you should pirate it anyway and buy it in case you do enjoy it.
The concept of buying something blind should be rejected. I enjoyed it so much that I've got it on my list of stuff to buy once I got surplus income.
>>
>>379577359
What >>379577559 said, just pirate it and buy it if you actually enjoy it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.