[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Rayne from the BloodRayne series. Say something nice to her.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

This is Rayne from the BloodRayne series. Say something nice to her.
>>
There are actually more Bloodrayne movies than Bloodrayne games.
>>
>>379565031
That's sad.
>>
>>379564920
I'm glad /v/ is discussing BloodRayne, they were fun and there should have been more
>>
>>379564920

You're never getting a new game

fuck majesco
>>
>>379564920
why so clothed?
>tfw she will never step on your balls.
>>
>>379565102
>>379565131
Bubsy was brought back because of memes. We should do the same thing with BloodRayne.
>>
Her EGM ads were some of my earliest faps
>>
>>379565031
They made more than 3 movies? What where and why?
>>
>>379564920

If water burns you, how do you shower?
>>
>>379565321
I think she showers in blood
>>
>>379565249
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blubberella

>Blubberella is a 2011 comedy action film written and directed by Uwe Boll.[5][6] The plot revolves around an obese dhampir superhero, set in Nazi-occupied Europe. The entire film is a scene-for-scene spoof of BloodRayne: The Third Reich (directed by Boll himself the previous year) with most of the same cast and crew.[7]

Boll could get pretty out there sometimes.
>>
Her sidescrolling WayForward game was actually really good and a little CUHRAZY and it's a damn shame no one played it
>>
>>379564920
You're hot.
>>
>>379565670
I bought it ages ago on a whim, never really touched it past the first few stages. That being said, I did pick up Bloodrayne 1 recently, so I might knock those out at the same time.
>>
>>379565031

There's a weirdly huge amount of Bloodrayne hentai out there all things considered
>>
>>379564920
>redhead
>long legs
>pretty face
>nice tits
>firm ass
>leather outfit
>into kinky shit

She hit every fetish I have.
>>
>>379568219
I remember this image, it was of use to me as a child.
>>
>>379565609
3 movies and 3 games then so I guess its even at least. Pity some games got canceled.

Wish 1 wasn't so clunky really want to play them again. Emulation may be the way to go I guess.
>>
>>379568219
Also breast expansion.
>JUGGY DANCE SQUAD
>>
Best theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVJKTfxYfGc
>>
>>379564920
I forgot she had her belly button pierced! Thanks for the reminder, anon. I wonder why more vidya girls don't have navel piercings.
>>
cumslut with no personality with forgettable games about killing le nazis
>>
>>379570291
>I wonder why more vidya girls don't have navel piercings.

I wonder why, too. It would be nice.
>>
>>379570528
I mean, there's a few of them... but there could be more. It's a popular piercing, it's not like it would be strange.
>>
>>379570654
True
>>
I love Bloodrayne.
>>
>>379564920
I'm sorry your movie sucked.
>>
GOAT female protagonist design
>>
>>379564920

Well, I guess the second Bloodrayne movie was almost a decent watch. The games aren't very good and the first and second movies are trash.

What the fuck is up with all the pretending we ever gave a shit about Bloodrayne posts lately? The games weren't very good on release and they still aren't very good today. Saying "But Laura Bailey's moans while drinking blood made my dick hard" doesn't change that fact at all.
>>
>>379571584
ur a fag
>>
>>379571584
>The games weren't very good on release and they still aren't very good today

Go fuck yourself BloodRayne 2 and the 2D game are pretty good.
>>
>that schoolgirl outfit in 2
>>
>>379571915
Liked 1st game much more, honestly
>>
>>379570354
>killing le nazis
How about you play the rest of the series?
>>
>>379574720
Those semi-open levels and that jump physics were pretty fun to mess with.
>>
>>379568219
>that face
its like the stereotype when japanese people make fun of ugly western women in games
>>
>>379576015
Rayne is attractive, though.
>>
>>379565131
>second game ends on cliffhanger
>no sequel
>get shitty flash game by sjw that thought rayne was "too sexy" so he covered her up
>game is a reboot and super retarded to boot

t-thanks
>>
>>379564920
bought the game yesterday and playing it now, it was like 2 euro on GOG
>>
>>379565670

I remember the high jump not being very responsive which made lots of it kinda shit

the bosses were pretty good though
>>
someone's going to hate me for this
bloodrayne should be given to platinum, specifically to someone other than kamiya
bloodrayne 2 already has pretty interesting base gameplay, it just needs to be polished
platinum dev teams that don't include kamiya aren't good at anything BUT making purely derivative games, and this would be a good chance for them to make a derivative game that isn't a derivative bayonetta
also kamiya is too independant and creative, a derivative team would make more cute girls as enemies
>>
>>379564920
Uwe won't hurt you any more.
>>
>>379578762

Team Ninja would be better since they're better at boobs

but really Platinum is the only one that might actually work on the game, and only if it's another project for their Z team
>>
>>379578762
It would be called a Bayonetta ripoff regardless of Platinum touched it. I agree with other anon, it should given to Team Ninja who are more familiar with BloodRayne's style (gore and tits).
>>
File: thumb-1920-671860.jpg (329KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-671860.jpg
329KB, 1920x1080px
Nostalgic fap wewww

the first game was pretty decent too
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.