[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We make episode ideas for a TF2 TV series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: TeamFortress2_video-640x290.jpg (41KB, 640x290px) Image search: [Google]
TeamFortress2_video-640x290.jpg
41KB, 640x290px
That last TF2 thread had me thinking about how Valve's deal with Adult Swim sank, and thought it'd be fun to brainstorm potential episodes just to relive that age old magic.

>Demoman is losing a game of golf against Engie. Explosions and alcoholic indulgence ensue.
>Scout sets a bush on fire to trick Pyro into getting him free offerings and to mess with the other mercs. Pyro instead starts a cult of fire worshippers.
>Medic gives everybody their annual checkup, and to no surprise they all have a variety of health problems
>Sniper's parents visit the base and he has to prove to his dad that he isn't a crazed gunman
>>
>tf2 didnt get a series
>castlevania did

This timeline is fucked up
>>
File: Screenshot.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>379563187
>It's a blu team episode
>>
>heavy gets a disease that makes him act friendly towards the other team, medic tries to heal him before he gets himself killed
>>
Soldier meets a group of actual WWII veterans, that shit practically writes itself from there.

>>379563724
Oh way to make me feel old asshole
>>
>Scout's follow-up date
>Administrator's inspection day (BLU)
>>
>>379563483
valve time ruined it, it was supposed to be on adult swim
>>
>somebody keeps stealing Heavy's sandvich from the fridge and he has to find out who's doing it
>>
>a day at the races on mariokart
>spy cashes in on the trend of catfishing for free items
>treasure hunt on cp_steel with no one being able to figure out how to read the map
>>
File: thumbnail.png (221KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail.png
221KB, 340x340px
>Smissmas secret Saxton, but everyone put it off until the last 28 minutes!
>>
>spy disguises himself as an enemy engie but a homewrecker pyro constantly follows him around so he has to keep up the act
>>
>Demo whips out his Big Black Cock
>everyone gets jealous
>engineer makes a dick size increaser
>turns their dicks into scaly dino dicks instead
the end
>>
>>379565026
>scaly dino dicks
Like that episode of the Weird Al show??
>>
>>379564594
I heard there was a lot of other factors that stopped it from being a thing, like the character voice actors being too sick to fully reprise their roles. At least we got those youtube videos to keep the dream alive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n049JQaXAPE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGwoMK18FNM
>>
>somebody scratches the heavy's gun while he's away, entire team freaks out and self-destructs over how to fix it/who dunnit
>>
>>379563187
Forgive the autism, I'm just throwing basic ideas, a tf2 tv show is an idea that pleases me a lot
>the mercs try to form up a music band
>Heavy gets blamed for eating everyone's stuff in the fridge, has to go noir detective and find the culprit
>BLU team gets a shipment of new, superior and dangerous weapons (could be the usual weapons everyone calls a buff for), RED tries to outsmart them.
>Eyelander shenanigans and loads of decapitation
>true support (medic or engie) gets replaced by another, incompetent and holier than thou mercenary, RED struggles to carry on while *medic or engie* is on vacation
>Merasmus shenanigans, soldier goes apeshit and the other mercs try to survive more than lethal roomate disputes.
> >It's another Scout tries to get knee deep in Pauling's gash
>A rip off of that episode where Father Ted has to kick Bishop Brennan up the arse, but it could be spy losing a bet against scout and has to kick the Administrator in the ass.
>sad trivial event occurs, musical comedy themed episode
>Pyro themed episode
>The mercs take a day off in Teufort, it's an absolute disaster and lots of people die brutally
>Something about soldier being covered in honey and/or naked wrestling again.
>Flashback episodes setting background for some of the mercs
>Food rations have been changed, mercs forced on an healthy diet, all go apeshit
>>
I would fucking kill for a TF2 series
>>
>>379567283
>buff
*nerf
>>
So much potential, wasted.
>>
File: 1403024149999.jpg (90KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1403024149999.jpg
90KB, 960x640px
>9 RED mercs protect a small village from hundreds of BLU mercs à-la 7 Samurai

I know valve could make this basic filmmaking 101 story layout into something funny and worthwhile
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.