[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darkest Dungeon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Do we ever see some story progression before entering the final dungeon?

also why the fuck is champion so much harder than veteran
>>
File: 1484270305264.png (57KB, 671x588px) Image search: [Google]
1484270305264.png
57KB, 671x588px
>dismas dies against sonorous prophet
>>
also antiqaurians suck ass
>>
>>379564143
nah they're fucking fantastic for their purpose
>>
>>379564143
>sucks
>end up with 25% more loot on the run.

Nah.
>>
>>379564820
it's definitely more than 25% if you're using her to open all the curios/chests
>>
>>379564764
which is?
>>
>>379565260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8
>>
>>379565260
lodsamoni

also siren bait
>>
File: 67xmmrkmv6ny.jpg (44KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
67xmmrkmv6ny.jpg
44KB, 640x1136px
>>379563147
>Get into fight with the collector
>Summons
>Cut through them and damage him
>He summons again and lifesteals 80% of the damage back.
>Repeat ~5 times and have Dismas die from a crit.
>Flee from battle and a dungeon that should have been easy as fuck.
>>
>>379565841
what sucks is that the run that he died on was one of my all time best runs, I fought the collector and cleaned out every single room, made it to the boss without using my bonfire with 95% health on everyone. Then the motherfucker dropped the roof on my blighted dismas and that was that

fuck I'm mad
>>
>>379562920
No, because Darkest Dungeon doesn't tell stories through its systems the way, for example, Battle Brothers does.
>>
GOD DAMN IT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE STAGE COACH

I'M ON WEEK 20 AND I HAVEN'T SEEN AN ANTIQUARIAN, MAN AT ARMS, HELLION OR GRAVE ROBBER ONCE

and yes I have the stupid deck based thing turned off
>>
>>379562920
I kind of wish they made a stand in character for the MC. Like "The Descendant" or something.

They could have made him optional with somewhat good abilities, and do something like make him revive every time he dies at a stress cost which effects all of your heroes.
>>
all you niggas know you can save the game by copying the game files before playing and quitting and replacing the files back if you want to load?
>>
>>379567260
>savescumming
>>
>>379566518
just have him return to the after a few weeks with some negative quirk or disease or missing equipment or positive quirk or level
>>
>>379567260
all you niggas know you can run faster by driving instead?
>>
>>379567572
Sure, but I still think there should be some sort of stress cost for the heroes.

I mean, they saw the descendant die after all, for him to return is an ill omen.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.