[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think will happen in the D44M sequal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

I hope the Icon of Sin is a boss in it at least.
>>
I'd honestly settle for just the same basic mechanics with a new setting and weapons/monsters.

Bring the fight to earth. I want demons invading the whole planet, and maybe levels in city streets in famous locations that are now overrun by demons. I want more demons with cybernetic enhancements too. And some more gimmicky unique guns. Other than that I just want more D44M type fast action.
>>
>>379554636
Yeah some Earth would be cool to see how it's fallen apart without argent energy and then a demon invasion. I'd really like to see Hell fleshed out more. (pun intended)
>>
Add more thrash metal
>>
>>379554359

Bring back the Arachnotron and Pain Elemental.
>>
>>379554359
Game needs better sound mixing, music was so loud all the guns felt weak because you couldn't fucking hear them.
>>
>>379554359
Really dark satanic imagery. That was the weakest part of D44M. Hell looked like Oblivion from Elder Scrolls.
>>
My main hope for the sequel is that they use some of the interesting visuals from the MP maps and turn them into full-fledged SP maps. I'd love some levels where the Doom Slayer is essentially just dimension-hopping to different places that were conquered by Hell in an attempt to try to get back to Mars/Earth/wherever Hayden is.
>>
doom on ps4 was the first doom game i ever played. i loved it. loved the story and the lore about all the argent energy shit. creepy shit.
>>
>>379554359
>give imps wings (I always though that would be cool)
>add the Unmaker
>make grenades actually useful
>buy the rights to Blood and make a new Blood game
>>
File: quake_champions_logo[1].jpg (47KB, 1728x972px) Image search: [Google]
quake_champions_logo[1].jpg
47KB, 1728x972px
Reminder that Hayden sent Doomslayer to the Arena Eternal and that will be his reveal trailer for Quake Champions.

Reminder that the Doomslayer saved and installed a copy of VEGA's backup before shutting him down. VEGA will be doing Doomslayer's voice responses in Quake Champions.
>>
>>379557460
Doomslayer's story continues in Quake Area?
>>
soundtrack needs to step the fuck up, it sucks bad and you can't even tell when e1m1 plays.

no seriously, you tell me which one sounds better

e1m1 1996
https://youtu.be/BSsfjHCFosw

e1m1 2016
https://youtu.be/j05hzwQf8pA

This much over used metal in such a glorious song is what ruined the god damn sound track.
Metal is good when it's good, but the soundtrack here was terrible.
>>
>>379557671
Sorry. Champions*
>>
>>379557529
Sure but Bethesda/id just fucked themselves from ever touching on a continuation ever again unless it's a new marine.
>>
radiohead needs to do the next soundtrack
>>
>>379557684
Nu-Doom fags and normies think the new soundtrack is good.
Mick Gordon is fucking overrated and the entire game's soundtrack is trash, literally just turon of the soundtrack in-game and blast the original games ost on the steam overlay thingy.
>>
I imagine it will be more of the same shit, but with more hell levels.
Obviously there's a lot they can fix or improve on but chances are they won't.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.