[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prey 2107

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (348KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
348KB, 1280x720px
Could the Typhon be any less fun to fight?
>>
>>379553889
Would have been much more fun playing as the Typhon you were instead of this garbage, half assed Shock wannabe. I'm fucking tired of it. Nothing can surpass both Systemshocks and Bioshock one and two.
>>
>>379553889

Yeah, the enemy design and behavior was fucking awful. Mimics were fun but everything else was dogshit.

And dealing with the fucking cystoid nests in the GUTS is horrendously slow and boring.

Even fighting the Nightmare is boring because you can just Q-Beam it to death.
>>
>>379554565
>dealing with the fucking cystoid nests in the GUTS is horrendously slow and boring

>shoot nest with shotgun
>shot again
>they all explode
>proceed to the next one
>?????????
It's boring but git fucking good faggot, holy shit
I bet you're one of those people who were whining that the game is too hard on easy mode and got shat on by arkane on the forums for being the autismo power that you are
>>
>>379555648
>wasting shotgun rounds on it
what is huntress bolt caster
>>
>>379555648

>dealing with cystoid nests is boring
>it's boring but git fucking good

Is English not your first language? If it was hard it wouldn't be boring.
>>
>>379554565
>>379555648
>cystoid nests
All you had to do was throw a Typhon Lure. The nests bust as it passes even remotely close by, and then they blow each other up by dogpiling on the pretty light.
>>
Maybe if you played it on PC you wouldn't have problems. This is a good game by the way.
>>
>>379555751
>>379556019
>Using any Ammo
just throw shit at it. They're attracted to movement
>>
File: 1250262135155.png (401KB, 814x719px) Image search: [Google]
1250262135155.png
401KB, 814x719px
>game gives you the option to GTFO of the station
>after all the alien bullshit, corporate shadiness, manipulation, mindfuckery, and probable PTSD you take it
>shamed for doing so
>OH AND IT'S ALL A SIMULATION SO START OVER COWARD
>>
I thought the combat was great fun until you figure out the easy combos to kill anything.
Cystoids can fuck off though.
>>
>>379557816
>if you kill January then December never dies
Love shit like this. Was there any other stuff like that in the game? Anybody tried killing The Cook early?
>>
>>379558062
>if you kill January then December never dies
Oh shit, that never crossed my mind. Does it have different dialog?
>>
>>379554565
>dealing with the fucking cystoid nests in the GUTS
Float right past those niggers at mach speed. That one radioactive waste container in the guts is what really gets my goat, and it's unwieldly to try and recycler charge it in zero grav.
>>
File: 1284478198909.png (173KB, 535x407px) Image search: [Google]
1284478198909.png
173KB, 535x407px
>grab Necropsy first
>upgrade inventory space second
>hoard like an old cat lady
>swim in neuromods, weapon upgrades, and ammo for the rest of the game
>>
Pistol was too spammable. It's like they wanted the weapon to fulfill a few different archetypes.
>>
>>379558062
Yeah
And if you hack the freezer door he just takes the fuck off.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.