[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Funorb Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: funorb.png (12KB, 196x69px) Image search: [Google]
funorb.png
12KB, 196x69px
Let's talk about Funorb, /v/. What were your favorite games?

Mine were Arcanists and Shattered Plans. Also loved Armies of Gielinor, which I'm hoping to find another game similar to so I can get involved in it again. How about you guys?
>>
>>379551985
I liked how Shattered Plans looked before the visual update. Too bad nobody played it.
>>
File: shatteredplans.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
shatteredplans.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>379552102
This is post-update, right? It does look a bit worse than the other version. It's weird, the game was really fun but never had any players even at the website's peak.
>>
>>379552375
Those damn hexagons. Something that kept the game from being fun was all of the AI turning on you the second you had a fleet one ship larger than everyone else.
>>
>>379551985
Arcanists was fun as hell.
>>
I think Arcanists is genuinely the most fun I ever had with a worms clone. Are they reviving the website or something?
>>
>>379553281
Really? I only ever played online.
>>379553323
Honestly, I think Arcanists at its prime topped Runescape. When mods came in and played with randoms, it was amazing. Not to mention all the daydreaming about potential new books to implement.
>>
What was that game where you made ships with parts and blew each other up?
That was some good shit.
>You will never rush plasma cannons on a speed min-maxed ship and shotgun everyone to death ever again
>You will never create a tank with sawblades inside and slam into other players so hard you collide into them and they can't escape so you tear their asshole apart again
>You will never get ALL the lasers and instakill cunts with a dozen lasers directly to the chassis ever again
>>
>>379553485
Not that I know. A steam port for some of the games would be cool, but apparently Jagex is totally uninterested in it.

I never did play the original Worms, though I bought Worms: Armageddon during the current gog sale. Is that a good one?

>>379553795
Void Hunters, my man.
>>
>>379551985
That mech game was really fun.
>>
>>379553485
Worms with different builds and magic was actually really fun and the only time I've enjoyed playing a worms like game against randoms
>>
>>379553485
There was an arcanists 2 in the works but it got scrapped
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.