[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you I hated it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: Gears_of_war_cover_art.jpg (58KB, 270x370px) Image search: [Google]
Gears_of_war_cover_art.jpg
58KB, 270x370px
Fuck you I hated it.
>>
I remember when this was the game to play on the 360. Still feel nostalgia for that level with the bats where you have to stay out of the dark.
>>
>>379549630

Probably never got to that point because I hated it.
>>
>>379549217

Hate is a strong word but I'd rather play gears than play this turd. Then I'd go watch a good post apocalyptic movie.
>>
>>379550050
It was a different time man. We use to like this too but now listen to it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8vzTsnPps
>>
>>379550469

Omg I haven't heard or even thought about this song in yearsssss, thanks I really like it. XD
>>
File: killzone_2-1689870.jpg (63KB, 580x666px) Image search: [Google]
killzone_2-1689870.jpg
63KB, 580x666px
I don't even know why, I liked the first one, but 2 didn't click for some reason.
>>
>>379550727
first one had a unique flavor to the experience someone might actually appreciate, the next two games would be braindead trash for COD kiddies.
>>
I have a strong dislike for the resistance series.
The first game was such a linear piece of shit with enemies spawning behind you in ever wave and no rewards for map exploration, like secrets or ammo. Even small side paths or anything diverging from the main pathway was nothing but a time wasting dead end.
The second wasn't much better, but it did stop the aliens from spawning behind you in firefights.
Never tried the third because of the previous games.
The game's were also graphically shit in color, hue, and designs.
I've never played such a brown and boring shooter before.
>>
File: header.jpg (31KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
31KB, 460x215px
>garbage combat
>no enemy variety
>pawns never shut the fuck up
>Grigori fight lasts a god damn fucking HOUR
>w o l v e s

You steered me right with STALKER, you steered me right with Deus Ex,
you steered me right with REmake, but this game is a fucking disaster.
>start a great orchestral song and then guitars and THE WIND IS PUSHING MEEEE
THIS MUSIC IS SHIT
>>
Gears of War 2 was such an incredible experience... I wound totally buy a remaster for PC.
>>
>>379552478
2 is a god tier game but the versus MP was pretty crap compared to 1.
Horde and Campaign were definitely worth the price of admission and I still liked Guardian for VS.
>>
>>379549217
The whole series is awful
>>
File: GoW2_Act_II.jpg (210KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GoW2_Act_II.jpg
210KB, 1280x720px
>>379552613
Yes, I was refering to the campaing mostly.
>>
>>379549217
the wonderful 101
>>
>>379552786

What's a good tps from that era?
>>
>>379552949
He's going to say Vanquish or Binary Domain like the contrarian faggot he is.
>>
File: Super_Paper_Mario_cover.jpg (128KB, 256x359px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Paper_Mario_cover.jpg
128KB, 256x359px
this game is a sucks and is a shitty sequel. I think even 14 year old me would have hated it.
>>
>>379549217
Gears of war 3
Liked co-oping and even multiplayer of 1.
2 Was okish i guess, lost the charm of the original though.
Haven't even finished my first co-op playthrough of 3. Like holyshit everything is designed to annoy you. Everytime an encounter can get interesting it stops and shoves a fucking cutscene in your face. Over and Over. Retarded enemies that die quickly. Way OP lancers making shotguns, flanking, risks and fun unneccasry. More cutscenes and setpieces. Emphasis on the storyparts nobody ever gave a fucking hoot about. None of the interesting atmosphere of the original.
Honestly don't know why everybody gushed over this one.

Didn't hate it, but never got into metal gear. After the first area i stopped all my 3 attempts and just played Splintercell instead.

Not gameplay related, but i always fucking hated Rayman and especially more recent Blizzard stuff just because of the art-style. Darksiders and God of war too.

While i didn't hate it, i thought Halo 3 was a step down compared to the first two.

Haven't gotten in that far, but up until now i really don't see what the fuss is all about Rune.
Melee combat is ehh, fight the same fucking worms over and over. Platforming is rather frustrating. Not really feeling it in general.

Chronicles of Riddick was boring and i quit rather quickly.
Okayish shooting, against 0 tolerance hitscan computers with ridiculous damage. Subpar stealth. Exposition exposition exposition. Melee is floaty and hard to judge distance. Walking speed way too slow. Have to mull about for what feels like hours on end.
When i came to the prisonyard fightclub and had to do the shitty fistfight over and over with limited health i just didn't care anymore.
>>
File: BreathoftheWild.jpg (124KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
BreathoftheWild.jpg
124KB, 250x350px
>>379549217
I don't even think it's a bad game, just mediocre. But the combination of anticipating this game and being severely disappointed as well as all these Zelda fans going crazy over it and declaring it the best game in the series (it's fucking not), has kind of built up a hatred towards the game for me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.