[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave the fighting game genre to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Leave the fighting game genre to me.
>>
>>379549174
UC, Turn-A, G and X are the only worthwhile timelines. The rest are for girls and nuGundam weeb retards. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>379549434
00 wasn't awful. At the very least, it's not as bad as Seed.
>>
>>379549667
I like the quanta, it's like a modern Nu Gundam.
Is the G-Self gonna be in this game?
>>
File: char.jpg (42KB, 507x603px) Image search: [Google]
char.jpg
42KB, 507x603px
>>379549434
>UC, Turn-A, G and X are the only worthwhile timelines
So the vast majority of the franchise? Also, the original Seed, not the remaster, is fine and gave us the Astray. I would even say the first Build Fighters is kind of okay.
>>
A Gundam fight... WITHOUT G Gundam.

nope. the last G Gen already disappointed me being UC only. not this time, Bamco.
>>
>>379549772
>any Seed
>fine

That's wrong.
>>
>>379549772
>the original Seed, not the remaster,
There's not much difference outside the removal of recap episodes and the inclusion of the perfect strike.

>>379549881
SEED hate is such an overplayed meme.
It's bad, but it does some things pretty well for what it was
>>
File: astray.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
astray.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
>>379549881
delet
>>
Alright, I haven't watched a full Gundam series since 00. Are any of the new ones any good?
>>
>>379549174
>team focus

Damn you were so close.

>>379550308
Unicorn and Thunderbolt.
>>
File: gundam-o-a.png (510KB, 1394x783px) Image search: [Google]
gundam-o-a.png
510KB, 1394x783px
>>379550308
Origin is fucking amazing.

https://youtu.be/tzP4L90CCWw
>>
Do I need to have played any of the other games to get this game?
>>
>>379551234
what
>>
>>379550308
AGE was received poorly because it was Gundam but aimed at the Pokemon age group, unless you wanna introduce a kid to gundam you won't really enjoy it because of its simplistic plot

Unicorn was a story that essentially wraps up all Zeonic conflicts in early UC, It has great animation and probably one of the best OSTs in the anime medium.

Gunpla Builders is a fun 3 episode OVA about kids building gunpla models and fighting in a videogame

The 00 Movie was a cool way to wrap up the series, but it's been divisive because a lot of people didn't like the aliens.

Gunpla Build Fighters is the same concept as builders but with a twist. instead of uploading Gunpla into a game they're physically moved with "plavsky particles".
The series is basically yu-gi-oh meets gundam. It's super campy and fun, but it's best watched if you're really into the franchise because it's so chocked full with cameos, references and other easter eggs for long time fans.

G no Reconguista is Tomino's most recent series, it was extremely divisive because of story issues. To put it shortly Tomino is getting old and he doesn't have the stamina for a 50 episode series anymore, so he crammed it all into 26 leading to breakneck pacing.
This turned a lot of people off, you'll probably want to marathon it or watch it twice to get the full story. Also the animation in this series is amazing, I'd almost say its on par with some high quality OVAs.

Origin was a series focused on Char's past, ans is based off the manga of the same name, however it is pretty much a Char fanfic as it ties him to all major events leading up to the one year war essentially making the UC revolve around Char.
It has great animation and battles though, and brings back the lighthearted atmosphere of earlier Gundam series.
>>
>>379551234
It's a soft reboot so no
>>
does puru two have a new voice actress i know her original voice actress passed away and it sounded a bit different from what i remembered.
>>
>>379551234
nah Gundam versus games don't really have a story.
Just pick up MS and fight
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.